I'm flattered you think toddwould go to so much trouble to kill me.
如果Todd这么大费周章的就是要干掉我
Look,taking out a hive shipis always a good idea,
无论如何 干掉艘母舰总是个好主意
far as i'm concerned,but we did come all this way,and...
并且 我们花了怎么多功夫到这...
Got all dressed up.
总不能空手而归吧
All right.
好吧
No sign of 'em yet.
没有任何Wraith的迹象
Why is it that i find empty hiveseven creepier than the ones that are full of wraith?
为何我感觉空母舰比
Trust me,we're better off this way.
相信我 空的比满的好多了
Bridge should be up here.
舰桥应该就在前面
All right,just...
好了...
Give me a few seconds.
让我来看看
All right.
好吧
Well,i was right.
看来我说对了
They're all in their hibernation pods.
他们都在冬眠舱了
Where?
在哪?
There's several large chambers in the aft section of the hive.
母舰后部的几个大房♥间里
The weird thing is,though,if i'm reading this right,
奇怪的是 如果我没弄错的话
they haven't given themselves a wake-up call.
它们没有设定唤醒程序
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
Well,the normal operating procedurewould be to leave a few crew members awakeso
一般来说 他们会留下几个人
that they could monitor the podsand bring the others out when it's time,
监测冬眠舱并到时候唤醒他们
but since they all went in,i would assumethere'd be some kind of an automaticor timed shut-down protocol,
既然他们都进去了
but i can't find one.
但 我什么也没找到
So if we do not wake them...
如果我们不唤醒他们的话...
Then they never will.
他们就会一直睡下去
Sounds good to me.
对我来说蛮好
Do you do not find it oddthat todd would leave himselfand his entire crew to our mercy?
你不认为Todd把他和其船员的性命
Especially after our last encounter?
尤其经过我们上次的遭遇?
Maybe he's not as smart as you think he is.
也许他没我想象中那么聪明
What was that?
那是怎么一回事?
Some kind of power fluctuation.
好像是能量波动
I'm reading minor malfunctionsin several of the ship's systems.
我这显示多个系统的轻微故障
Hang on...
等一下...
I got todd's video file.Looks like it's intact.
我找到了Todd的视频文件了
I thought you said it was corrupted.
你不说那文件已被严重损坏了
Well,it must've happened in transmission,
肯定是在传送中损坏的
some kind of a glitch in the comm system.
通讯系统的故障吧
The original,it's all there.
但原始文件还在
Let's see it.NAll right.
我们来看看吧
Hold your fire.We mean you no harm.
别开火 我们来这是没有恶意的
Allow me to explain our presence herebefore you take any action.
你们行动之前
If you are seeing this message,my ship has arrived safely at atlantis.
如果你在看这个文件 那说明
I'm coming to you because my crewand i have been stricken with a disease...
我来这的原因是因为我和
A complication to the gene therapydeveloped by dr.Keller--
这是Keller医生研制的基因疗法
wait a second.We didn't give 'em--...
等等 我们并没有给...
I acquired some of the formulationwhile my crew and i were occupying the daedalus.
当我们占领Daedalus时
I admit,i wanted to see if it would actually work.
我承认 我想知道这疗法是否有效
And it did.
结果是确实有效
The initial resultswere nothing short of astonishing.
最初结果非常惊人
See for yourself.
你们眼见为实吧
I was so impressed,i decided to treat my entire crew.
我非常震惊
It was only then that we beganto notice problems.
就是这时候 我才发现它的问题
The first group grew sick and died.
第一组试验者开始得病 很快就死了
Before long,others began to get sick as well.
不久 所有船员都开始病了
Our natural healing abilitywas unable to counteract the disease.
我们天生的恢复能力对其病无能为力
I have come here as a matter of last resort.
我被迫来这里向你们求助
I realizewe have had our differences of late,
我知道 最近我们的关系不好
and you may be reluctant to help us...
你们可能不愿伸出援手...
But remember this--
但你需要知道...
if we die,any hope you may haveof distributing this treatment in the futuredies with us.
如果我们死了的话 你们将来
The choice is yours.
你们看着办吧
All right,so now that we know what happened,
我们现在知道这是怎么一回事了
we can just fire drones at 'em,and close the file and move on.
我们就可以直接干掉他们了
You said his feeding hand was clean...
但你说他的吸食手已经没了...
Which means the treatment worked,at least for a while.
那说明这疗程至少短期内有效了
Well,then it started killing them,
但是后来他们都因此而死
so i don't knowif they're going to exactly line up for this one.
我想别人是不会愿意复蹈前辙的
Which is why we need to find outexactly what went wrong.
所以我们需要找到造成它的原因
We need to examine every scrap of medical data on that hive.
我们需要详细分♥析♥母舰上的医疗数据
We may even need to revive a few of the wraithso dr.Kellercan perform a complete physical evaluation.
我们也许还会复活一些Wraith
I'm sorry,but the ioa is strongly committedto the development of this gene therapy.
我很遗憾 但是IOA非常鼓励开♥发♥
It's one of the only things they all agree on.
实际上这是少数几个
If it's simply not workable,so be it,
如果就是不可行 那就算了
but they're going to want to see some proof.
但是他们希望看到一些证据
I say it works fine.
我认为它进展不错
It kills wraith.What more do you want?
它能够杀死Wraith 你还奢求什么?
You're suggesting we keep the formula as is,
你是建议我们将配方保持现状
and find a way of exposing them involuntarily.
然后想办法装作无意间泄露出去
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Get rid of the wraith once and for all.
这样可以彻底的消灭Wraith了
Don't tell me the ioawould have a problem with that.
别跟我说IOA会纠结这个
The problem is in the delivery systems.
问题在于药物携带系统
We just went down this road with beckett's retrovirus.
这就和Beckett的逆转录病毒的情况一样
And even if we do succeedin weaponizing the treatment,
而且就算我们成功地把药品武器化
it is unlikely that we would wipe out the wraith entirely.
也不代表我们能够彻底消灭Wraith
At best,we would weaken them.
最好的结果是能够削弱他们
I don't have a problem with that.
我不介意
On the other hand,if we do succeed in eliminatingtheir need to feed,
换个角度来说 如果我们成功地
we might be able convince their entire populationto take the treatment willingly.
那么我们就可以确保
Either way,whether it's perfecting the formula as a treatmentor a weapon,
不管是讲这配方是作为治疗用药
we need to gather as much informationas we possibly can,
我们都需要尽可能多地搜集信息
which brings me back to the same conclusion...
所以结果都是一样的...
We need to go back up there.
我们得回去
This time,have dr.Keller accompany you,
这次由Keller博士陪着你们
as well as major lorne's teamand another unit of marines.
还有Lorne少校的小队
Are you still not sure if it's a trap?
你仍然不确定 这是不是圈套么?
Let's just sayi've learned to exercise an abundance of cautionwhen dealing with todd.
这么说吧 和Todd周♥旋♥的时候
All right.
好吧
My men have established a perimeter.
我的人已经在周围做好了警戒
They'll be checking in every hour.
每小时会报告一次
Rodney?
Rodney?
I know!I know!
我知道啦!
Power fluctuations.
能量波动
Look,it's like i said,some of the ship's systems are acting up a little.
就像我说过的
Well,get it fixed.
那你赶快修
Yeah,give me a few minutes.
好的 一会儿就好
Major lorne,this is lieutenant williams.
Lorne少校 我是Williams上尉
Go ahead.
请讲
Sir,you wanted us to report anything unusual?
长官 你要求我们报告一切异常情况?
Yeah,that's right,lieutenant.What do you got?
是的 没错 上尉 你发现什么了?
Well,sir,i was standing watch,and i heard a noise,and...
长官 我正在站岗
Well,the wall is melting.
墙壁正在溶化
Sorry?Come again?
什么? 再说一遍?
Wait a minute...I think it stopped.
等一下 它停下来了
Stand by.
等一下
Williams,come in.
Williams 回话
Lieutenant,please respond.
上尉 请回答
How you doing?
进展如何?
That good,huh?
哦 不太好吗?
I don't know,i mean,i...
我不知道 我的意思是 我
I guess i'm making progress.
我想我在取得进展了
I found out what was killing them.
我找出他们死亡的原因了
You did?
真的?
The treatment worked exactlylike it was supposed to--it eliminated their feeding hands,
这药物就像预想的那样奏效
it activated their digestive systems,just like it did in the simulation,
它激活了它们的消化系统
but,unfortunately,it also createda virulent cancer-like disease at the same time
但是 不幸的是 同时它也催生了
that it was weakening their immune systems.
削弱了它们的免疫系统
That's what killed them.
就这样杀死了它们
Well,is there anything you can do about it?
那么你能想出什么办法吗?
I don't know.Maybe.
我不知道 也许可以吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表