Previously on Stargate: Atlantis...
星际之门 亚特兰帝斯 前情提要
Lower your weapons.
放下你们的武器
We've come up with a gene therapy.
我们研究除了一种基因疗法
We think we can make it so that youNwill never need to feed on humans again.
我们认为我们可以让你们
How did you do that?
你们怎么办到的?
Surely you don't think we did this?
我们怎么会和那有什么关系呢?
What the hell's going on? Where's Caldwell?
到底是怎么回事? Caldwell到哪去了?
We need everyone we can. We're taking the ship back.
我们需要一切人手 我们要夺回飞船
Todd let us take her back without a fight,
Todd没怎么抵抗 就让我们把她夺了回来
but he's locked us out of the controlsNand retreated to one of the 302 bays.
但他锁住了控制系统
That's how he's going to destroyNthe facility, by ramming us into it
原来他是想这样摧毁那个设施--
What'd you do?
你干了什么?
Opened up a hyperspace windowNbig enough for the both of us.
我只是开启了一个够两艘船大
We just traveled through the planet.
让我们跳到星球的反面罢了
How long till they get here?
他们还有多久才能到达?
Just a matter of minutes.
几分钟之内
Are we prepared to cloak the city?
我们准备好把城市隐形了吗?
Yes,i've made all the necessary modifications,
嗯 我应做了所有必要的改动
but for the record,i still say the shield is a better idea.
但我还是想说 我认为我们该启动护盾
Look,that cloak offers us no protection whatsoever.
隐形罩对我们没任何保护
If that hive opens up on usNhow could they do that?
如果那母舰向我们开火...
They'd have to know our exact position on the planet.
他们必须知道我们的位置才能开火
What,you're assuming they don't?
你以为他们不知道?
Look,we've been tracking them for days!
我们应经跟踪这艘船好几天了!
They're headed straight for us.
他们的确冲我们来的
I think it's safe to say they've got some inside information!
我估计他们一定知道些内部消息!
Even so,it's better not to confirm our locationuntil we know for sure.
尽管这样 我们始终应该隐藏我们
No sense in giving theman easy target to shoot at.
我们没必要成为个明显的目标
Colonel sheppard,what's your status?
Sheppard中校 你准备好了吗?
Standing by.
准备好了
Be prepared to fire drones on my mark.
听我口令 准备发射Drone飞弹
Copy that.Just say the word.
收到 就等你的口令了
Well,i suppose we're as prepared as we can be.
我想我们已经充分准备好了
Engage the cloak.
启动隐形护罩
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Cloak's engaged.
隐形护罩启动成功了
They should be here momentarily.
他们应该片刻就到这了
What's happening?
怎么回事?
Nothing.
什么事都没有
From what as i can tell,they're just sitting there.
据我所知 它们就停在轨道上
Do they know we're here?
他们知道我们的位置吗?
Hang on.
等一下
I'm receiving a transmission.
我收到一条信息
It's a file of some kind.
好像是个文件
Pull it up on a firewalled computer.
用个防火墙隔离的电脑来打开它
What's it say?
内容是什么?
It's nothing-- just a random bunch of...
什么都没有 只有一堆随机的...
Wait a second.
等一下
What is it?
怎么了?
Well,it's encrypted.
这文件被加密了
Using the same kind of algorithmwe use on thedaedalus.
它用是Daedalus上的加密程序
Hold your fire...Gene therapy developed...By dr.keller--
不要开火...Keller医生研制
what's going on?
这到底怎么回事?
I don't know.
我也不知道
Looks like the file's corrupted somehow...
看起来这文件好像被损坏了
Initial results unable to counteract the disease...
初步结果无法控制疾病...
Help us.
帮帮我们
What on earth does that mean?
他到底在说什么?
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Stargate AtlantisNSeason5 Episode17
星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯
What do you mean,you didn't understand him?
什么叫做"你没听懂他说什么"?
The file was corrupted.
文件本身受损了
We were only able to catch a few wordshere and there.
我们只收到一些只言片语
Though,from what we could tell,it seemed like he was asking for our help.
但是 我想他请求我们帮他
With what?
帮他干啥?
Something to dowith jennifer's gene therapy?
跟Jennifer的基因疗法相关的?
Well,we gave him a chance to test it.
我们给他一次机会去实验
He double-crossed us.
他反过来耍了我们
I say we blow him out of the sky.
我说不如直接干掉他算了
I can't say i disagree with you.
虽然我赞同你的看法
Though i do find it odd he would just show up here,
但我感觉他既然知道我们对他
knowing that would likely be our reaction.
会有此反应 还照样来这有点可疑
And why send a file?
他为何传个文件?
Why not just radio us directly?
而不直接跟我们通话?
Whatever he wants,it must be really important.
无论他想什么 那肯定很重要
Perhaps we should answer back.
也许我们给他一个回复
Tell him that we did not receive the file properly?
要他重新把文件再传一遍?
If we do that,we might as well just drop the cloak.
这样的话 我们还不如直接关掉隐形
They'll be able to trace our radio signal,know exactly where we are.
他们可以利用我们的信♥号♥♥
No.
不行
We might be able to do it from a jumper,though.
不过我们可以利用Jumper来回话
Approach the hive cloaked,and communicate with them from there.
隐形后接近母舰 再跟他联络
Then they would be able to pinpoint the jumper's location.
他们照样可以锁定Jumper的位置
Yes,but the jumper's a lot more maneuverable than the city.
没错 但Jumper比Atlantis更灵活
Look,besides,this isn't the first timewe've flown up to todd's doorstep in a jumper.
并且 这不是我们第一次开着Jumper
Any chance you could clean up that video?
你还能不能多复原点这文件?
Piece together more of what he's saying?
让我们更好的理解一下?
No,there's too much data missing.
这文件数据丢失太多了
That is as good as we're going to get.
无法再恢复了
All right.
好吧
Colonel?
中校?
On my way.
马上来
Coming up on it now.
接近母舰了
This is colonel john sheppard.
这是John Sheppard中校
Please come in.
请回话
We didn't receiveyour video transmission correctly.
我们没收全你之前的通讯文件
Please respond.
请回话
Are they getting this?
你确定他们收到了?
Yeah,they should be.I mean,there's no reason why they w--
他们应该收到了 没什么理由不...
whoa...
喔...
What is it?
怎么啦?
I'm not picking up any life-signs on board.
我没有看到船上有生命信♥号♥♥
What?
什么?
I believe rodney is correct.
我觉得Rodney说的没错
I have also not been able to detectthe presence of any wraith.
我也感觉不到任何Wraith的存在
I thought it was because we were too far,but this makes more sense.
我之前以为是距离太远
It does?
真的?
This better not be a wraith ship from another reality.
这最好不是从其它现实来的母舰
We've been tracking their approachfor a few days now,remember?
我们已经跟踪它好几天 好不?
It didn't just pop into our spacelike that other daedalus did.
不像另外的Daedalus是突然出现的
Look,we know that they don't show upon our scans when they're hibernating.
我们知道他们冬眠时
I'd say that's probably a more logical explanation.
这解释更加合理
Hibernating.All of them?
他们全都在冬眠?
Well,they could've pre-programmed the shipto fly here on its own,
他们可以预定好航线来这
enter orbit,even send a pre-recorded signal.
进入轨道 并发送事先录好的文件
Why?
但是 为什么?
Well,there's only one way to find out.
我们只有进去才能知道
We're receiving a signal.
我们收到一个信♥号♥♥
It's colonel sheppard on a secure channel.
是Sheppard中校的加密频道
Patch me in.
把我接进去
Colonel,what's happening up there?
中校 汇报情况
Well,the wraith have thrown us a little curve ball here.
不知道Wraith耍的什么把戏
Got no life signs on board.We think they're hibernating.
船上毫无生命迹象 他们可能都在冬眠
Why would they do that?
他们为何都在冬眠?
That's what we'd like to find out,but it means boarding the ship.
我们也想知道 但那代表我们必须得登船
Are you sure that's wise?What if it's a trap?
你确定那是个好主意吗?
Well,if it is,it's a pretty lousy one.
就算是的话 这也是很差劲的
If they ambush us,you can still take 'em out from down there.
如果我们被埋伏的话
Sacrificing your lives.
同时也会牺牲掉你们
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表