Because, sooner or later, those villagers are going to find this cave.
那些村民们迟早会发现这个山洞的
And i don't want to be here when they do.
等他们找到这里时 我可不想留在这儿
Right.
好的
Good point.
说得好
This way.
这边
that's the third patrol in the last 10 minutes.
这是10分钟内碰到的第三个巡逻队了
It seems as if the entire village is out looking for her.
看来整个村子都出动来找她了
Let's hope we find her before they do.
希望我们能在他们之前找到她
what the hell happened?
怎么回事?
I lost her.
我跟丢了
Are there no tracks?
没有留下痕迹?
There's nothing.
什么也没有
She's good.
她很专业
Listen, i think the best plan of action is to leave this planet.
听我说 我觉得最好的方案就是
Now, i know of another planet. We'll be safe there.
我知道一个星球 在那儿我们很安全
They'll be guarding the ring.
他们守着圆环呢
I know.
我知道
Maybe we could create some kind of diversion?
也许我们可以把他们引开
Well, how do we do that?
怎么做?
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe...
也许...
Maybe we can set an explosion.
也许我们可以制♥造♥一起爆♥炸♥
And why would they run toward an explosion?
那他们为什么要去爆♥炸♥现场呢?
Or something else.
或者其他什么
I say we wait till nightfall...
照我说 我们等到天黑...
...then we'll launch an attack on the ring.
然后去袭击圆环
Catch them by surprise.N Uh, an attack?
出其不意
We'll kill the guards, activate the ring,
干掉守卫 启动圆环
and we make our escape.
然后逃走
I agree.
我同意
Okay.
好的
But if i think of something else before then, maybe we could--
如果在这之前 我想出更好的主意
all right, don't shoot.
没事的 别开枪
Who... Are... You?
你...是...谁?
I'm... Neeva casol.
我是... Neeva Casol
All right, let me explain.
听我解释
Back at the artifact vault,
在那个文物保险库里...
i accidentally activated some kind of ancestral communications device
我不经意间激活了某种古人的通讯装置
that caused my mind to transfer into this woman's body, and hers into mine.
结果让我的意识进入这个女人的身体
You expect us to believe that?
你指望我们会相信这个?
Yeah, jannik, i do. I expect you to believe that,
是啊 Jannik 希望你能相信
just as you did on vara sol, when i brokered that deal with the fish merchant to save your life.
还记得在Vara Sol那里我撕毁了
And you, bordal.
还有你 Bordal
If you didn't trust me back when you got caught at that brothel,
那次你在妓院被抓 如果你不信任我
those women would've made sure the thought of procreating never again entered your mind.
那些女人们会保证
How do you know about that?
你是怎么知道的?
Because i'm neeva.
因为我就是Neeva
There's a link between this woman and me.
这个女人和我之间有某种联♥系♥
Her mind is in my body, and mine is in hers.
她的意识在我身体里
Look, whatever's happening here, i had nothing to do with it.
听着 我不知道这里发生了什么事情
No, she didn't. But if we're going to fix this, we need to move fast.
是的 跟她无关 可如我们要恢复原状
We need to go back to the village,
我们要回村子里去
break into the vault, and turn off that device.
闯进保险库 关掉那个装置
We need to be really careful, because not only are the villagers out looking for us,
我们要非常小心
but so are the people from atlantis.
那些来自Atlantis的人也在找
W-wait a second. They're here?
等等 他们也来了?
Who, colonel sheppard?
谁? Sheppard中校?
Among others,
还有其他人
but they'll turn us in to the villagers if they catch us, so we need no problems from you.
如果被抓到 他们会把我们交给村民
Do you understand me?
明白没有?
All right,
好的
we need to find this deviceN stop!
我们要找到那个装置
I don't know what's going on here.
我不知道是怎么回事
I just told you, all right?
我跟你说了
I am neeva.N I've never seen you before!
我就是Neeva
Jannik, listen to me.
Jannik 听我说
This is not the time to be stupid.
没时间犯傻了
Uh, i wouldn't make him angry...
啊 我是你就不会惹他生气的...
You're going to put down the gun, and you're going to listen to what i say.
把枪放下 好好听我说
No. I'm not.
不 不行
I'm going to take the both of you with me.
我要把你们两个都带上
We're going to attack the ring now.
现在就去袭击圆环
And we'll sort out who's really who on another planet.
到了其他星球 我们再仔细弄清楚
And if you're lying to me, you're as good as dead.
如果你骗我 那就是死路一条
This dr. Mckay...
那个McKay博士...
What about him? You can do better.
怎么了?
`Be quiet.
闭嘴
Jannik, i know this is difficult to understand--
Jannik 我知道这很难理解
i was equally confused by it at the beginning, but you have to--
我一开始也很困惑 不过你要...
how many?
有多少人?
I don't know!
不知道!
I count four.
我数了 4个
We'd be a lot better off if you'd given us weapons.
如果给我们武器 情况会好很多
He's dead.
他死了
hey! Come back here!
嘿! 快回来!
Stop!
住手!
Jannik, don't!
Jannik 别这样!
Don't!
别!
is she going to be all right?
她没事吧?
Aye, for now, but i need to stop the bleeding.NHere, hold her steady, rodney.
目前还好 不过我要给她止血
You two, give us a hand here, please.
你们两个 能帮帮忙么?
On the table, rodney.
放在桌上 Ronon
These are the people from atlantis i was telling you about.
这些就是我跟你说的
What happened?
怎么回事?
She was shot by one of your men.
她被你的人打伤了
I warned you it was dangerous to venture out there.
我警告过你 外面很危险
What, is she dead?
怎么 她死了么?
No, but she's badly wounded.
没有 不过伤势很重
Teyla, going to need a hand. I need to remove the bullet and stop the bleeding.
Teyla 我需要帮手 我要取出弹头
And we need access to that communication terminal.
我们要去那个通讯终端那里
We need to shut it down right now!
我们要立刻把它关掉!
Why? What's it doing?
为什么? 怎么了?
Well, simply put, it creates a psychic link between two people.
简单来说 它可以让两个人建立精神连接
So dr. Keller and this neeva casol have switched places.
也就是说让Keller医生
They're in each other's bodies.
她们的意识进入了对方的身体
You know about atlantis, right?
你知道Atlantis 是吧?
Yes.
是的
Then you know you're better off being our friend than our enemy.
那你应该知道做我们的朋友
So why don't you be our friend
那不如做我们的朋友
and show us where that terminal is?
告诉我们那个终端在哪?
This way.
这边
it's still on!
还开着!
Obviously. So turn it off.
很显然 把它关掉
Well, there's no switches.
没有看到开关
But it looks almost identical to the one sg-1 found.
不过看上去和SG-1发现的那个一模一样
there's the bullet...
子弹取出来了
Now to stem the bleeding.
现在准备止血
I don't know who you are...
我不知道你是谁...
But you are definitely not neeva.
不过你肯定不是Neeva
No, i'm not.
是的 我不是
But i'm not your enemy, either, and if you'd just let me,
可我也不是你的敌人 如果你能让我...
i think i can help--
我想我能帮你...
you're not helping anyone.
你谁也帮不了
Come on! Hurry up!
快点!
Believe me, i'm trying!
相信我 我在努力!
There's no way to access the control crystal.
可是没办法访问控制水晶
There doesn't seem to be a way to shut this thing off!
根本就没有办法关掉这个东西
All right. What if...
好吧 如果...
What if we blow it up?
如果把它炸掉呢?
Well, i don't know. I mean, maybe.
不知道 也许
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表