i'm going to radio once i get through.
一旦打通了 我就用无线电通知你们
good luck.
祝你好运
you too.
也祝你好运
she seems like a very capable woman.
她似乎是个很能干的女人
she sure is.
她的确是
she's your sister,right?
她是你的妹妹吧?
is she single?
她单身吗?
all right,where were we?
好了 我们说到哪儿?
your ideaof overwhelming the bridge to the point of collapse,it's a good one.
你主张让物质桥过载至崩溃点
it's right on track.
能行得通
but...
但是...
everybody here thinks it meanswe've got to dial up the heat-sink.
大家都认为 这意味着要让
it's going to get even colder.
这里会变得更冷
and that could resultin an unpredictable amount of freeze lightning...
而那样会导致不知道多少冰冻闪电...
which could kill us all.
那会杀死我们所有人
right.
正是
the facility's furnace just went down.
基地的锅炉刚刚停止运作了
well,how did that happen?
怎么会这样?
we've been running at 120% for the last hourto compensate for falling temperatures.
过去一小时内 我们一直使它
we're in the middle of the desert.
我们在沙漠中♥央♥
the facility's not meant to be heated like this.
基地没有那么大的供暖能力
we'll get below freezing pretty darn quick now.
这里的温度很快就会降到零下了
all right,well,we can't power it down'cause it generates its own power.
好了 我们无法切断电源
and we can't waitfor the containment field to collapsebecause the storm will probably kill us.
我们也无法等着隔离能量场自行崩溃
guys,we don't have a choice,okay.
各位 我们别无选择了
we've got to wait for the bridge to peak,dial up the heat-sink,
我们必须等着物质桥达到峰值
see if we can overwhelm it.
看看能否逼它到崩溃点
i know it's dangerous,but that's all we've got.
我知道这样很危险
okay,look.
好吧 听着
there's too many people in here.
这儿人太多了
i have important work to do.
我有重要的工作要做
i do not need you in the way,so,everybody,out!
我不想你们都碍着我
oh,come on.
哦 拜托了
oh,thank god.
哦 感谢上帝
general landry's office.
Landry将军办公室
yes,this is dr.jennifer keller.i need to speak to the general immediately.
你好 我是Jennifer Keller医生
it's an emergency.
有紧急事故
hello?
喂?
hello?
喂?
hello?this is dr.
喂? 我是...
hello?
喂?
son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
should we warn everyone we're about to do this?
我们要不要警告大家
no,no,that would just cause a panic.
不 不 那只会引起恐慌
it's probably better they don't know.
也许他们不知道会更好
we have no way of moving people to a safe area,plus we have no idea
我们无法将大家带到安全的地方
where the next freeze lightning strikecould hit.
下次冰冻闪电什么时候来袭
"freeze lightning-- "you know,that's a bad name.
"冰冻闪电... " 真是个很俗的名
don't look at me.it's his idea.
别盯着我 这名是他起的
okay,here we go.
好了 准备开始了
all right,shut it off.
快关掉
i can't.it hasn't collapsed the bridge yet.
不行 这还没弄垮时空桥呢
i had a signal before.come on!
我之前有信♥号♥♥的! 快啊
it's not working!
我告诉你这招没用
we just need a little more time,a little more time.
我们只需要多点时间 稍微多点
the lightning strikesare freezing off whole sections of the facility.
冰冻闪电已经把基地的多个区域冻住了
everyone is getting isolated.
所有人都被分离开了
it doesn't matter.they'll melt eventually if we can shut this thing down.
没事的 只要这东西一停
you are going to kill us all!
你会让我们都丧命的!
look,i just need to keep doing--
听着 我就需要一点
what did you do?
你干了什么?
i turned it down.
我把功率降下来了
what?why?
什么? 为什么?
it was too dangerous.
你的主意太危险了
but we were almost there.it was peaking out!it was going to work.
我们几乎成功了 它已经开始超载了
yeah,and we'd all be dead.
没错 我们也同时都没命了
we have to come up with something else.
我们得另想办法
yeah,something fast!
你最好尽快想出来!
'cause the containment field is about to fail.
因为这力场很快就会垮了
great.
"好极了"
oh,not good.
这可坏事了
rodney,can you hear me?
Rodney 你听的见吗?
please tell me you got through to the sgc?
求你告诉我你跟SGC联络上了?
no.
没有
you've got to keep trying.
你需要继续试呀
i'd love to,but my phone got a little soaked.
我也想 但电♥话♥进了点水
it's not even...
它现在都...
turning on.
不开机了
what?
什么?
my hallway got hitby that freeze lightning thing.
这个走廊也被冷闪电给击中了
are you okay?
你没事吧?
i am now,but i won't be for long.
暂时没事 但很快就有麻烦了
what happened?
到底怎么了?
i'm frozen in.
门被冻住了
and the pipes busted open.
和水管也爆♥炸♥了
my body temperature is dropping really fast.
我的体温下降得很快
okay,i'll radio security.
我这就通知保安
i'll get someone out to her right away.
让他们尽快把她救出来
look,security's on the way.
听着 保安正往你那里去呢
i need you just to sit tightand try to stay warm,okay?
我需要尽可能在原地保暖 好不?
okay.
好的
sorry i didn't get the call through.
我很抱歉没把电♥话♥打出去
you did your best.
你已经尽力了
did you shut down that thing down?
你把那个桥弄塌了吗?
not yet.we're working on it.
还没有 我们还在想办法
hurry.
你尽快吧
mckay!
McKay!
okay,look,i've got to go.
我要回去研究了
someone's on the way,all right.
他们正往你那里去呢
what is it?
发生什么了?
containment field failurein 3...
离力场崩溃还有3秒
2...1...
2秒...1秒...
winds aloft.
风速变高了
reaching dangerous levels.
并接近很危险的地步了
if it continues like this,we'll have a mess of tornadoes on our hands.
如果这继续下去的话
great.even less time before we die.
太好了 离我们死期更近了
look,this device is capable of generating its own power,right?
这东西能够自我提供能源 对不?
yeah,a small percentage of the energy we're transferringis siphoned off to power the device.
对 它吸收的一小部分能量
so once it's running,it's self-sustaining.
一旦它运作起来 就可以自给能源了
which is why we can't just pull the plug.
就算我们断掉总电源 也没用
exactly.
没错
but it's only capable of powering itself to a certain extent?
但它只能提供一部分的能量 对不?
it has a finite amount of power generation capability?
它只有产生有限的能量 对不?
well,yes,of course.
没错
maybe we've been approaching this the wrong way.
也许我们想错了
we've been trying to force so much powerthrough the bridgethat it overloads it.
我们一直试图试图超载时空桥
maybe we should starve it--suck so much power from its generatorthat it stalls it out.
也许我们该欠载它
technically,we could do that,but you'd have to draw an insane amount of power.
理论上可行 但我们需要吸取的能量
the heat-sink could never do it.
远远超出吸热器的能力
no...
不...
but another space-time bridge could.
但另外一时空桥可以
you want to open another space-time bridge?
你想打开另外一座时空桥?
the device was rigged to power a single bridge.
这装置只能给一个桥供能
we open another one...
如果我们再开一个
and it overwhelms the system and it fails.
这应该彻底弄垮它
it'll work.
这不就解决问题了
y- yeah,but do you have any ideahow difficult it will beto configure the system
嗯 但你知道让这程序同时打开...
to open two concurrent space-time bridges?
两个时间桥有多难吗?
i never said it was going to be easy.
我没说这事会简单
well,it'll be impossible.
这事比上天还难
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表