Well, I've seen surgical drills.
呃 我见过外科钻头
They're not that much different.
跟这个也差不了多少
F-fine, assuming we can open him up, I still have no way of knowing where the parasite has contracted to.
好吧 就算我们能把他的脑袋钻开
We can use this.
我们可以用这个
A lifesigns detector?
生命体探测仪?
Yeah. Why not?
没错 干嘛不呢?
Well, it's just not designed to do what I need it to do on the correct scale.
可这不是按照我需要的探测范围设计的
Oh, we'll have jeannie modify it.
哦 Jeanie可以把它修正一下
No. You don't understand.
不 你不明白
The radiation is compromising his immune system as we speak,
此时 辐射正在破坏他的免疫系统
which means if I don't kill him,
这意味着 即使他没有死在手术中
the infection he's bound to get by being operated on in a damp cave almost certainly will!
在这个潮湿的山洞里做手术引起的感染
Look, if we don't do something,
听着 如果我们不做点什么
he's dead.
他会死的
You said it.
你自己说的
Absolutely not!
绝对不可以
We're talking about saving your life.
我们只是要救你的命
Look, my brain is not some new deck off the back of your house.
听着 我的脑袋壳不是你家后院的破桌子
I'm not the one doing the surgery.
又不是我给你做手术
S,ye and as my parting advice,
我得给你一点建议
you need to stop letting these guys talk you into doing stupid things.
别让这些家伙把各种愚蠢的想法
I can do it.
我能做到的
Really?
真的?
And I'm fairly sure I can modify the lifesigns detector.
我很肯定我能调好这个生命探测仪
Yeah, with my help...
是啊 在我的帮助下
so help.
那就帮啊
This isn't one of those pbs brain surgeries where my skull is wide open, and we're having a conversation...
这不是那种打开了脑壳
I have enough anesthetic to put you out. You're not going to feel a thing.
我有足够的麻药让你沉睡
Yeah, it's probably a hammer.
是啊 这麻药可能就是把锤子
Time is of the essence, rodney.
时间就是生命 Rodney
You need to make a decision.
你得做决定
Please, mere. Let us try.
求你了 Mere 让我们试试
Look, obviously I'd get around to consenting. It's just--
我当然会考虑答应的 只是...
you've thrown an awful lot at me all at once.
你们一下子给我塞了那么多东西
That's life.
生活就是如此
All right, well, let me have a little ham.
好吧 给我来点火腿
No.
不行
No food before surgery.
手术前不准吃东西
Bye, jeannie.
再见 Jeannie
Sorry I'm mean sometimes.
对不起 有时候我比较刻薄
Bye, teyla.
再见 Teyla
Bye, ronon dex.
再见 Ronon Dex
Bye, john.
再见 John
I'm going to have to cut here...
我准备切开这里
here...
这里
and here,
还有这里
and drill those points to resect the area.
钻开这些点来切开这个区域
Okay.
好吧
I don't want to penetrate the dura layers until we get to that stage, so hold him as still as you can.
不到万不得已我还不想刺破他的脑膜层
Go.
开始吧
I took too long reconfiguring the lifesigns detector.
我花了太多时间来调整生命探测仪
I haven't given her enough time to perform the surgery before his immune system is compromised.
我没有给她足够的时间
Dammit, I went too far. Hold him steady.
该死 我切过头了
I'm trying.
我正在试着做
It's the parasite... it's moving.
是那个虫子 正在移♥动♥
Well, maybe it knows we're going after it.
也许它知道我们在找它
I don't think so.
我认为不是
I think it instinctually wants to get away from the radiation source, and we've just shown it the way out.
我认为它本能地想逃离辐射源
Ronon, we're going to need that gun of yours in about 10 seconds.
Ronon 10秒钟后要用到你的枪
You could have stepped on it.
你可以踩死它的
She told me to shoot it.
她说要用枪打死
It's clear.
好了
You did a good job.
你做得很好
You too.
你也是
Let's get him home.
把他带回去吧
Why don't you go get some sleep? I'm going to be here all night.
去睡一会儿吧 我会整夜待在这里
It's okay. I'd like to be here when he wakes up.
没事的 我希望能看他醒来
Well, it could be a while.
还得睡好一会儿呢
He does love to sleep, our rodney.
他确实很喜欢睡觉 我们的Rodney
You should've seen him when he was a teenager.
你要是能看到他小时候的样子就好了
Who can sleep with all the talking?
你们那么吵谁能睡得着啊?
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You still, uh, all there?
你的脑子还好吗
Well, there was so much to spare.
反正我的脑容量大着呢
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用
That was scary.
太吓人了
For me too.
我也有这种感觉
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Peckish.
饿坏了
I'll go order you something.
我去给你找点吃的
Jennifer,
Jennifer
there's something I wanted to...
我想要...
while I remember,
趁我还有记忆
while I still can, there's something I wanted to say before, uh...
我想告诉你件事 呃...
go ahead.
说吧
I, uh...
我 呃
I love you.
我爱你
Loved you for some time now.
爱上你已经有好一阵了
Okay
好了
where was I...
说到哪儿了...
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表