They're here; they're there, it's impossible to predict.
无处不在 很难预测
I could write a programme that immediately quarantines any anomalous behaviour in the system,
我可以写个程序来直接防范
like an anti-virus software.
就像杀毒软件那样
It's gonna take some time, though.
不过需要一些时间
Do what you can.
快干吧
Keep FRAN, Doctor Weir, whoever she is, under guard.
看好那个FRAN 或者Weir博士
We won't upload her to the V.R. just yet.
现在还不能把她上传到虚拟现实中去
We may need her help dealing with them.
需要她来对付他们
You set us up.N No.
你给我们下了套
I honestly believed I had broken away without them being able to track me.
我本以为摆脱他们的追踪了的
You tell them to stay away from Atlantis.
叫他们别靠近Atlantis
I'll try, but it'll get easier as they get closer.
我会的 但是只有它们靠近以后我才能联♥系♥上
Look, I'm sure they don't intend to hurt anyone.
我敢保证 他们不会伤害任何人的
No, you tell them to keep moving; go someplace else.
不 叫他们继续前进 到其他地方去
It might go...
比如去...
Sheppard!
Sheppard!
Go ahead, Rodney.
请讲 Rodney
Rodney?
Rodney?
Their combined forces are completely overwhelming the main power grid.
它们合在一起就要冲垮主电网了
Sheppard!
Sheppard!
They're here.
他们来了
All eight of them, slamming the city's computers.
8个人 全部进入了城市的计算机
What about the anti-virus programme?
杀毒程序呢?
I didn't have time to finish it.
还没来得及写完
Look, it probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
而且那也许根本就起不了作用
Radek, I need you to pull the ZedP.M.Nand power down all the central naqahdah generators.
Radek 取出ZPM
Radek?
Radek?
Communications are down again!
通讯系统又挂了!
Rodney?
Rodney?
Rodney, I'm trying to divert power but it's become far too unstable.
Rodney 我准备切走电流
Perhaps now we should pull the ZedP.M.?
也许我们该取出ZPM了?
Let's go. Pull the ZedP.M.
快 取出ZPM
Shut down all the power except for the main tower.
切断除主塔外其它地方的电力供应
Hey.
嘿
Oh God. He's dead.
天哪 他死了
We've established contact with the Replicator known as Koracen.
我们和一个叫做Koracen的复♥制♥者联络上了
He claims to speak on the others' behalf.
他说可以代表其他复♥制♥者说话
Koracen, it's Elizabeth Weir.
Koracen 是我 Elizabeth Weir
Elizabeth. We were worried about you.
Elizabeth 我们都很担心你
Listen to me.
听我说
You need to leave this place.
你们要离开这里
You're causing a lot of harm.
你们带来了很多破坏
We *will* do.
我们会的
But first we wish to be given bodies, as you have.
不过在那之前 我们需要得到躯体
We've already told you that's out of the question.
我们已经跟你说了 这不可能
And yet Elizabeth has been given one.
可你们还是给了Elizabeth
It wasn't our choice,
这不是我们的决定
and we're not planning on letting her keep it.
而且我们也不准备让她保留这个躯体
We do not wish to harm anyone.
我们不想伤害任何人
One of our guys is already dead, so you can save your "we come in peace" crap.
我们的一个警卫已经死了 省省吧
Koracen, please.
Koracen 求你了
Just leave the city and let me negotiate with them.
离开这个城市 让我跟他们谈判
I'm sure we can figure out some way to help you.
我向你保证 会想出办法来帮助你们的
The way to help us is by replacing the control crystal in the Ancient machine
想要帮助我们 就把水晶放回到
so that we may build Replicator bodies.
这样我们就可以制♥造♥复♥制♥者躯体
That is what you *will* do.
你们必须照做
And if we don't?
如果我们不答应呢?
Koracen?
Koracen?
Not good.
情况不妙
Not good.
情况不妙
Uh, Gate's down again.
星门又不能用了
We're losing control of the city.
失去对城市的控制
They just shut the Jumper Bay doors.
他们刚刚关掉了Jumper停靠舱的舱门
They're trying to keep us from leaving.
防止我们逃走
Can't you over-ride it?
能超驰系统么?
I'm locked out!
被锁在外面了!
Oh no.
噢 不
They just engaged the ZedP.M.
他们启动了ZPM
Energy levels are rising rapidly.
能量等级正在迅速上升
Why? What are they doing?
为什么? 他们想干什么?
They're sinking the city!
他们正在让城市下沉!
Raise the shield.
开启护盾
They've disabled it.
被他们关掉了
Any ideas?
有什么办法么?
No. We're goin' down.
没 我们正在下沉
The water's already cresting the lower decks of the outer piers.
海水已经漫上了底层甲板
It's gonna breach the city corridors any second now.
很快就会冲进城市的走廊了
I want you to send them a message from me.
我要你替我给他们传达一个口信
I've been trying to communicate with them,
我试着和他们联络了
telling them to stop.
让他们住手
They won't listen to me.
可他们不听
That's not what I wanna tell them.
我不是想和他们说这个
Is it not?
不是?
Tell them to go ahead.
叫他们继续
Sink the city.
让城市下沉
Destroy their only chance of ever regaining any kind of physical form.
毁掉他们恢复自然形态的唯一机会
You've searched the entire galaxy.
你们已经搜遍了这个星系
You know the Replicator homeworld was destroyed.
而且也知道复♥制♥者的母星也被摧毁了
The only place remaining with the technology you need achieve your goals
唯一能实现你们目的的地方
is right here.
就是这里
So go ahead: destroy it.
继续吧 摧毁这里
Stay trapped in limbo forever.
继续呆在地狱里吧
Level one of the South Pier is completely under water.
南部区块的第一层已经完全沉入水中了
They won't stop.
他们不愿停下
Fine.
好吧
Then we'll all die together.
那我们就一起死
They're powering down the ZedP.M.!
他们关掉了ZPM
The city's stabilising!
城市稳定下来了
All right.
好了
Now we can negotiate.
现在我们可以谈谈了
I have a proposal.
我有个提议
I've already communicated it to the others and convinced them to agree to it.
我已经说服了其他复♥制♥者
Let's hear it.
说来听听
Human bodies
人形躯体
nanite-manufactured but consisting of flesh and blood,
虽然还是纳米机器人构建的
like the other Elizabeth Weir you once encountered.
就跟你们之前见过的Elizabeth Weir一样
Uh, we don't have that kind of technology here.
我们这里没有这个技术
But *we* do.
可我们有
If you give us temporary Replicator bodies and a lab to work in,
只要让我们暂时拥有复♥制♥者躯体
we can assemble them ourselves.
我们就可以自己组装
What, and you'll transfer your consciousness from the Replicator body to the human body?
什么 意思是说把你们的意识
Exactly.
很对
As human beings, we would be every bit as vulnerable as anyone else.
作为人类 我们就可以跟你们一样脆弱
We would eat, sleep, get sick and die
需要吃饭 需要睡觉 还会生病死去
preferably of old age.
当然最好是自然死亡
What about ascension?NI'm assuming that's still on the agenda.
那升♥天♥呢? 我想这还是你们考虑范围吧?
It is.
是的
Wait a second.
等等
Building humans, that's gonna take time, isn't it?
制♥造♥一个人类 这肯定需要些时间 是吧?
I mean, first you have to create the technology to do it.
首先 你们要掌握相关的技术
We're talking nanites organically assembling each body inside out, starting at the molecular level.
这指的是在分子级别 用纳米机器人
Well, then you have to create the machine to transfer the consciousness.
除此之外 你们还要制♥造♥一台机器
I mean, that's gonna take God knows how long!
我是说 天知道这要用多久!
Replicators, as you know, work very fast
复♥制♥者的动作很快
no need for breaks or food or sleep.
而且不需要吃饭睡觉
It's worth thinking about.
值得考虑一下
Look, he may be right,
也许他是对的
I mean if only to regain control of the city.
只要能让我们恢复城市的控制权
While they're in our computer systems, Atlantis is in serious trouble.
如果让他们继续留在计算机中
*If* we do this,
如果我们答应的话
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表