I have no idea what i'm doing here, or how i came to be in this person's body.
我不知道我为何在这 也不知道
In her body?N Yes.
你是指她的躯体?
One moment i was myself,
之前 我还是我自己
searching through some artifacts in a village,
在一个村子里搜索一些文物
the next moment, i'm stuck in some strange woman's body,
之后 我就发现我在这个城市里面
standing in the middle of this city.
并被困这个陌生女人的身体里
Every time i look at my reflection, i see her...
每次我看我自己 我都发现
Staring back at me.
是她在盯着我
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢?
I wish i knew.
我也想知道
What artifacts?
什么文物?
Me and my associates, we travel around, planet to planet,
我和我的同伴穿越不同星球
searching for valuables to acquire.
搜索并获得各种贵重的文物
Oh, you mean "steal."
哦 你是指"偷"
We heard about a planet that supposedly held a trove of ancestral artifacts...
我们听说这个星球上有很多
So we made our way there and broke into the vault...
所以我们到那并闯进了保险库
yeah... Yeah, yeah.
嗯 嗯 嗯
You see? I told you.
看到没? 我告诉过你
There is all kinds of treasure in here.
这里什么样的宝都有
Okay, well, move fast.
好吧 那我们速战速决
Take only what we can carry.
只拿那些容易携带的
what... Is that?
这... 是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
But it's too big to haul out of here.
但这东西太大了
I have no idea how this happened, or why.
我不知道这是怎么回事
Oh, believe me, i'm just as confused by it as you are...
相信我 我跟你们一样不解
But i am telling you the truth.
但我说的是真话
Look, i'm sorry for hurting one of your people,
我很抱歉 我伤了你们的人
but i felt threatened, and i only know of one way to deal with a threat.
但我感到被威胁了
I don't want to hurt anybody else. I just...
我不想伤害任何人 我只想...
I just want to get back into my own body.
我只想回到我自己的身体里
what have you got?
有什么进展?
Well, i think i've figured out what happened.
我想我知道是怎么回事了
The artifact that woman described
这女的说的那个文物我有印象
it rang a bell, so i did a little research.
所以我做了点调查
Turns out, a few years ago,
结果是 好几年前
sg-1 encountered a similar device in the glastonbury cavern.
SG-1在Glastonbury的洞穴
The ancient communication terminal?
古人通讯终端?
Exactly.
对
Of course. The stones, the psychic link--
当然 那些石头 还有精神连接...
what terminal? What stones?
什么终端? 什么石头?
okay, look, sg-1 discovered an ancient device.
是这样 SG-1以前发现了一个古人的装置
These stones-- if you place them in one of several recesses around the outside of the device,
如果把这些石头放在装置外的凹坑处
it activates it,
就能激活它
and allows you to connect to someone far... far away,
然后你就可以和很远很远的人联♥系♥
across the galaxy, intergalactically,
星系内 甚至是星系外
even, as was the case with daniel jackson and vala.
比如Daniel Jackson和Vala碰到的那次
So this woman activated one of these devices?
就是说那个女的激活了这种装置?
I think so, yes.
我想是的
Why'd she connect with keller?
那为什么会跟Keller建立联♥系♥?
Ah, my first question as well.
我一开始也在问这个问题
Then i rembered janus's lab...
随后想起了Janus的实验室...
We have recovered tons of ancient technology from there.
在那里我们发现了很多古人的科技
We're still in the process of cataloguing it all.
直到现在都还没登记完
Anyways, a few weeks ago, jennifer visited me while i was working there.
几周前 我在里面工作时
Rodney, if we don't leave soon, we're not going to get a good seat.
Rodney 如果我们不马上动身的话
Yeah. Almost-- almost there.
快了 快了
Come on, it's Dr. No! The first bond movie.
拜托 这次放的是《诺博士》
You don't want to get stuck sitting behind ronon again, like last week.
你该不会愿意跟上周那样
I know, i know, i know.
我知道 我知道
Not to mention, all the popcorn's gonna be gone.
更别提没有爆米花吃了
God.
天啊
This is amazing! These are the initial design concepts for a personal cloaking device.
哇! 原来这就是个人隐身装置的原始设计
Janus never got around to making it, but i think, given enough time,
Janus没能完成 不过我想
i might be able--
我也许可以...
hey! we haven't cataloged those yet!
嘿! 那个我们还没有登记呢!
Sorry.
抱歉
What did we say about that?
怎么说来着?
These stones must somehow be connected to the ancient terminal that neeva found.
这些石头和Neeva发现的装置
But how could jennifer activate one of these stones?
可是Jennifer是怎么激活它的呢?
He's right, it's ancient technology.
没错 这是古人的科技
Don't you need to have the A.T.A Gene?
不是需要古人基因才行吗?
Well, it must've been initialized already.
也许它们已经被激活了
Maybe janus did it thousands of years ago,
说不定Janus几千年前就激活了
or maybe a tech initialized it after we discovered the lab.
也许是我们发现那个实验室后
Look, the point is that jennifer was obviously the last person to touch this,
我想说的是 Jennifer很显然是最后那个
which is why it connected to her.
所以会和她建立联♥系♥
If i rember the case report correctly,
如果我没记错的话
disconnecting the device proved difficult.
中断这种联♥系♥非常困难
Yes.
是的
I've been going over the sgc files on that, and there's still a lot of unanswered questions about how it works.
我看过SGC的档案 关于它的工作原理
Hold on.
等等
If this woman's mind is in keller's body, does that mean keller's mind is in her body?
如果那个女的意识在Kelly身体里
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe. I mean... Probably.
也许吧
Then the question is...
那问题是...
Where is Dr. Keller?
Keller医生在哪儿?
what happened? Did you contact atlantis?
怎么回事? 你们有没有和Atlantis联♥系♥?
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么?
I chose to first contact a few of my trading partners on other planets.
我和其他星球上的贸易伙伴们联♥系♥了一下
It appears you and your accomplices have made quite the name for yourselves.
看来你和你的同伙声名远扬啊
I already told you, i am not who you think i am--
跟你说了 我不是你想的那个人...
i suppose i should feel fortunate.
我想我应该感到幸运
I mean, your crimes elsewhere far exceed the mere robbery charges you've been accused of here.
你在其他地方犯的罪行
I've counted no less than five murders committed on other planets by your hand alone.
光是你亲手犯下的谋杀罪就不少于5起
Several more with the aid of your two accomplices.
还有一些是和你的同党一起完成的
Well, they may have eluded capture so far, but mark my words, we will find them.
当然 他们现在仍然出逃在外
Listen to me.
听我说
my name is Dr. Jennifer keller.
我的名字叫Jennifer Keller
I am the chief medical officer from atlantis.
Atlantis的首席医疗官
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道这是怎么回事
or how my mind ended up in this woman's body,
我不知道我的意识怎么突然跑到
but if you contact them, ask for Dr. Rodney mckay--
可如果你联络上他们
you are also said to be a highly effective liar,
他们还说了 你很善于撒谎
willing to fabricate any story, broker any kind of deal, to get yourself free.
为了重获自♥由♥ 你很会编造各种谎言
Rest assured, i will not fall for your tricks.
死心了这颗心吧 我不会吃你这套的
As magistrate of this village,
作为本村的村长
i hereby pronounce sentence upon you for the crimes you've committed, not only on this planet,
我在此宣布 鉴于你在本星球
but on all the other planets in the coalition.
犯下的罪行
Tomorrow, you shall be taken from this cell and executed.
明天你将会得到处决
What are the options?
有什么办法?
there's only one option.
只有一个办法
We have to go to the planet, find the communications terminal, and shut it off.
去那个星球 找到那个通讯终端 把它关掉
It was activated on that end.
是在那边激活的
It's the initial transmitter.
联络是那边发起的
The only way to sever the connection is to shut it down at the source.
关闭连接的唯一办法 就是从发起端关掉
And have you figured out how to safely do that?
找到安全关闭的办法没有?
No, not yet.
没 还没有
We're not going to know until we get a look at this thing.
只有看到那个东西我们才能想办法
Well, the sooner, the better.
越快越好
I've been studying the sg-1 report.
我研究过SG-1的报告
This device connects beyond merely the psychological.
那个装置不仅仅会建立精神连接
There's also a physiological connection as well.
同时还会建立生理连接
What does that mean?
什么意思?
It means, should neeva's body be killed,
意思是 如果Neeva的身体死亡了
jennifer's mind would perish along with her.
Jennifer的意识也会一起消失
And we'll be stuck with...
那样我们就得和这个...
This other woman in keller's body?
占据Keller身体的女人呆在一起了?
We need to get moving.
我们得马上行动
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表