colonel, where were you? do you know how long we've been sitting hereN shut up.
中校 你去哪了? 我们等了很长
get in the jumper.
快进来吧
sorry to disturb you, ms. shen,
Shen女士 打扰你一下
but you've just received a secure transmissionNfrom earth.
但有你从地球来的保密通讯
can I patch it through?
你能传到我这来吗?
go ahead.
好了
luthor.Nhow are things?
Luthor 近来可好?
well, but I felt it only fair to inform youNof recent developments here.
很好 不过我想我该通知你这里的最新情况
as much as I believe you'd be a worthy candidateNto replace richard woolsey,
尽管我对你接替Woolsey很有信心
i'm afraid the rest of the councilNfeels otherwise.
但恐怕议会的其他成员已另有人选
it looks like we'll be going with james coolidge instead.
看来我们要推荐James Coolidge来接♥班♥
Coolidge?! coolidge?! don't worry.
Coolidge?! 你别担心
you'll still be rewardedNfor facilitating the transition.
你当然会得到完成交接工作的奖赏
congratulations.Nyou'll be chairing the i.o.a.'s new environmental initiative.
恭喜你成为IOA的新任环境部主席
well, i'm off.
我该走了
I suppose i'll be joing you shortly.
我想我随后也要离开了
don't make any holiday plans.
你还是别做任何计划
you're not going anywhere.
你还会留在这里
I gave you a glowing review.
我在汇报了高度赞扬你的成绩
and since your future rests entirely on my report,
而鉴于你的未来全靠我的汇报
i'd like to be the first to congratulate youNas the new permanent commander
我想先恭喜你成为Atlantis探险队
of the atlantis expedition.
最新的指挥官
I don't understand.
我不明白
like you, richard, i'm nobody's puppet.
就像你 Richard 我也不是墙头草
they should've thought of thatNbefore delivering yesterday's update.
他们昨天跟我联络时
good luck.
祝你好运
yesterday's update?
昨天的联络?
I don't know what she's talking about, sir.
我不知道她在说什么 长官
we haven't had a scheduled dial-out in days.
我们这几天都没计划任何星门播出
could I have a moment alone, amelia?
Amelia 你能让我单独待会儿吗?
yes, sir.
当然可以
I assume that you're responsible for that?
我想这是你干的?
consider it a going-away present.
把这个当作一个离别的礼物吧
thank you.
谢谢你了
alrighty.
就这样
here we are, all fixed up
全部都修好了
and ready to roll.
可以随时出发了
what happens to youNwhen you reach your final destination?
当你到达你的目的地 你会干嘛?
destination?
目的地?
ah, you're talking to the a.i., aren't you? uh...
你在跟那个人工智能说话 对不?
i'll start the processNthat will give life to the sekkari,
我会开始重建Sekkari文明
and then i'll go to sleepNuntil a time when i'm needed again.
之后继续沉眠直到需要我的时候
john,
John
I realizeNit may have been an unpleasant experience--
我认识到 你经历了些不愉快的事情
yeah, well, just a little bit.
呵呵 就一点罢了
what-- you can see her too?
什么... 你也能看到她?
and I want you to knowNi'm sorry for what you had to go through.
我想告诉你 我很抱歉你要
the apollois ready to beam.
Apollo已经就位了
the ship will take you to your target planet.
这艘船会带你去目的地
i'm sorry,NI don't mean to complain or anything,
我很抱歉 我不是想要抱怨
it's just that I have spent the better part of a dayNmaking sure this was in working order.
只是我花了大半天时间
it would be kind of niceNto just get a little face time with the--
如果能稍为看一眼你就太好了
here you are, dr. mckay--
McKay博士 给你看一下...
the true form of the sekkari.
Sekkari人的真实形态
neat.
真巧妙
good luck.
祝你好运
"neat"?
"真巧妙"? (常被工程技术人员
what? i-- she caught me off guard.Nwhat did you want me to say?
啥? 她给了我个措手不及
what would you have said?
你会说什么?
oh, "weird."
哦 "怪异"
Mr. woolsey.
Woolsey先生
would you care to join us?
你愿意和我们一起吃吗?
well, actually,NI have some reports to file...
啊 事实上 我还有些报告要入档...
thank you.Ni'd love to join you.
谢谢你 我很乐意一起吃
so, you really had no ideaNthat what you were seeingNwasn't real?
那么 你们真的不知道
trust me,
相信我
the manifestations were very convincing, doctor.Nyou wouldn't have known.
那个外观形态非常的真实
well, with all due respect,
但是 恕我直言
I think they knew they couldn't fool me,Nso they, you know, didn't bother.
我觉得他们知道他们骗不了我
they just concentrated on you two.
他们把注意力放在里你们两个身上
you know what I don't get,
但有一点我不明白
is the a.i. thing revealed itself that morning,
那个人工智能上午一现身
you discover the device that afternoon.
你下午就发现了那个装置
I mean, that's perfect timing.
这个也有点太巧了
the colonel's right. that was very coincidental.
中校说的没错 这确实太巧了
and I know what you're implying,
我知道你想说什么
but my mind was clear.
但我的思维非常清楚
that device was foundNbecause of my brilliant thinkingNand,
那个能被发现是靠我的聪明才智 还有...
as much as I hate to admit it,Na little help from zelenka.
虽然我很不想承认
what are you talking about?Nzelenka's off-world.
你在说什么啊?
no, he's not.Nhe came back yesterday.
不 他昨天回来了
lieutenant donovan had a nasty reactionNto something he ate, they came back early.
Donovan中尉吃东西过敏
didn't they?
不是吗?
aw, son of a--
哦 该死的
guess it wasn't that much of coincidenceNafter all.
看来一切都不是巧合啊
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表