I find it sad.
这有点伤感
What? What are you talking about?
什么? 什么事?
Mr. Woolsey.
Woolsey先生
He seems lonely.
他看上去很孤独
He does?N He never take part in any the city's social activities.
有么?
Oh, please, I mean...N He always eats alone.
噢 拜托 我是说...
either in his office or in his quarters.
不是在办公室就是在宿舍
Maybe he has work to do, you know, some of us are busy people.
也许他有事情要做 这里有些人事情很多
Sometimes I walked by his quarter at night, I hear him crying.
有时我晚上经过他宿舍时 会听到他在哭
What?
什么?
Really?
真的?
No.
假的
Mr. Woolsey!
Woolsey先生!
Would you care to join us?
过来跟我们一起吃吧
Well... thank you.
谢了
But I'll be taking breakfast in my quarters today.
不过我今天要在宿舍去吃
I still have some final preparations for my impending performance evaluation.
还要为综合评估做些最终准备
I'm A Little Apprehensive.
现在心里还不是很有底
You Shouldn't Be.
不会吧
You've Done A Wonderful JobNAs Our New Commander.
自从你上任以来 工作做得非常出色
Well, Let's Hope The I.o.a.NAgrees.
希望I.O.A也认同这一点
There You Go.
你说对了
He Prefers To Be On His Own.
他喜欢一个人呆着
Speaking Of Which,NWhere's Sheppard?
对了 Sheppard去哪儿了?
He Flew Some AstrobiologistsNTo The Mainland This Morning.
他开飞船载着几个太空生物学家去大♥陆♥了
And Volunteered to Stay With Them Overnight.
而且自愿留下陪他们过夜
He Did?
是么?
Why Would He Do That?
他为什么要这么做?
This Planet's SunNIs A Class G Star.
这个行星的太阳是颗G等星
That Fact,
加上
Coupled With Its Earth-like Atmospheric Composition,
这里具有类似地球的大气环境
Results In The Predominance Of Green Photosynthetic Organisms.
令这里长满了可进行光合作用的绿色植物
Mm.
嗯
Chlorophyll, Of Course, Mostly Absorbs The Sun's Blue And Red Wavelengths,
叶绿素通常只吸收阳光中
ReflectingNGreen Ones.
而将绿光反射回去
"but Hang On A Minute,"NYou're Probably Thinking.N"that's Strange.
你也许会觉得很奇怪
Why Doesn't ChlorophyllNAbsorb Green Light?"
叶绿素为什么不吸收绿光呢?
Oh, Yeah. Weird.NWell, Why Doesn't It?
是啊 很奇怪 为什么呢?
The Answer LiesNNot So Much In The--
答案跟颜色没有多大关系...
[man Shouts]: Oh, My God!
噢 我的天哪
Wait Here.
待在这儿
What Happened?
怎么了?
Look At This. Huh?
看这个
It's A Plant Not UnlikeNThe Begonia Eiromischa!
这个植物和毛柄秋海棠(Begonia eiromischa)
Oh, God.NLorne Warned Me About This.
噢 老天 Lorne警告过我的
You Don't Understand.
你不明白
The Woolly-stalked Begonia Went Officially ExtinctNBack On Earth In 2007.
2007年 权威机构就已经宣布
And Yet Here We Are,
可我们在这里找到了
Standing Over A SpeciesNThat's Shockingly Similar--
这个物种跟它是如此的接近
I'm Going To Go BackNTo The JumperNAnd Set Up For The Night.
我去Jumper飞船那里 为过夜做点准备
...and It's ThrivingNIn A Climate That Is...
而且在这种气候下也生活得很好...
Want To Join Me?
跟我一起去么?
It's A VeryNUnusual Find.
很不寻常的发现
Right.
好吧
Well, KnockNYourself Out.
好了 不自讨没趣了
That's WhatNWe're Here For.
你们来这儿就是干这个的
Take Your Time.
尽兴吧
We're Here All Night.
还要在这里过夜呢
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 05 Episode 15
星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯
Remnants
幸存者
[woman]: Can I Give YouNA Hand With That?
能让我帮帮忙么?
Actually, If You Wouldn'tNMind...
如果你不介意的话...
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
Where Are You Headed?
去哪儿?
Back To My Quarters.
回宿舍
Um, The Southeast Pier.
东南区
Level 19.
19层
Ooh, Penthouse Suite.
噢 顶层套间
Nice.
不错啊
Have We Met?
我们认识么?
Not Yet.NI'm Vanessa Conrad.
噢 不 我叫Vanessa Conrad
Dr. Vanessa Conrad.
Vanessa Conrad博士
Richard Woolsey.
Richard Woolsey
I Just Recently ArrivedNOn The Apollo.
刚刚搭乘Apollo过来的
Oh, Welcome To Atlantis.N Thank You.
欢迎来到Atlantis
It's Beautiful. And Huge.
这里很漂亮 很大
It's Probably Going To Be WeeksNBefore I Know My Way Around.
我可能要好几个星期才能熟悉
Well, I'm Sure The GangNAt Orientation
我想新队员指导组的那帮人
Will Help You Settle In.
能帮你在这里安顿下来
I'm Sorry.
抱歉
I'm Keeping You.
拖延你时间了
Southeast Pier, Level 19.N No, No. Not At All.
东南区 19层
I Have All The TimeNIn The--
我的时间多着呢...
This Is You,NI Believe.
我想是这里吧
Oh. Right.
嗯 对
Nice To Meet You,NDoctor.
很高兴见到你 博士
Vanessa.
Vanessa
You Can Call Me Vanessa.
你可以叫我Vanessa
Very Well.
好的
Nice To Meet You, Vanessa.
很高兴见到你 Vanessa
Thank You, Mr. Woolsey.
谢谢 Woolsey先生
Actually, You Can Call Me--
你可以叫我...
DickNDick.
Dick
Crap.
该死
Hey.
嗨
What Happened To YourNOff-world Foofaraw?
你的外星奢华游泡汤了?
I thought you were the guest of honorNat some big diplomatic dinner on m2j?
你不是要去M2J星
yeah, I was, but the festivities ended earlyNwhen three members of lieutenant donovan's team
本来是要参加的 但是Donovan中尉的小队
suffered a severe allergic reactionNto something we were served at the grand banquet.
对晚宴上的某食物产生严重过敏
I think it might have beenNthose little green berries with the purple specks on them,
我想可能是那些带有紫色斑点的
because my tongue did feel a little bit numb afterwards--
因为我吃了以后舌头确实有点麻...
yeah, FYI, this conversation ended six seconds ago.
哦 提醒你一下
yeah, anyway,Non the way back, I had an idea.
哦 对了 在回来的路上
have a little lie-down. it'll pass.
去躺躺吧 我就不听你说了
no, uh...Nyou should hear me out.
不 你听我说完
I think we should run a scanNof the ocean floor.
我想我们应该扫描一下海床
i've been noticing anomalous temperature variationsNin the waters surrounding the city.
我注意到城市周围的海水温度
I think it bearsNfurther investigation.
我觉得这需要调查一下
not really.
没必要
look, we head through the gate every dayNexploring distant worlds,
听着 我们每天都通过星门
and yet, with the exception of a few marine biology tests,
但是除了几次海洋生物学检测以外
we have barely scratched the surfaceNof the very planet that we occupy.
我们都没有稍为了解一下我们所在的星球
that's 'cause there's nothing there.
那是因为这里什么都没有
my point is it wouldn't hurt to be thorough.
我的观点是彻底的调查一下
my point is your point is pointless.Nand a giant waste of time.
我的观点是你的观点毫无意义
dammit.
该死
xiao, welcome.
Xiao 欢迎
atlantis welcomes you.
Atlantis欢迎你的到来
it is with great pride that i--
我充满自豪地...
hello, richard.
Richard 你好啊
xiao.
Xiao
welcome to atlantis...
欢迎来到Atlantis
with... great pride.
我...充满自豪
i'm looking forward to the grand tour.
我等着你带我好好转转呢
well, then...
那好...
shall we?
我们开始吧?
this is the control room--
这里是控制室
for all intents and purposes, the city's nerve center.
从目的和作用来说 就是城市的神经中枢
these technicians are the very bestNat what they do.
这些技术人员工作都十分擅长他们的工作
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表