You know,I think you'd be surprised.
我觉得你会惊讶的
You know,I mean,I may not be exactly what you'd call an outdoors person,
你知道 我也许不是你们所谓的户外人士
but that doesn't mean I don't find the whole man vs.
但是这并不代表我整个人对和大自然
Nature thing uninteresting.
作斗争不感兴趣
Hell,I joined a scouting organization when I was a child.
我小时候参加过童子军
Lodge 14 of the fort mcmurray eager beavers.
墨里堡勤奋海狸研究14小队
Beavers?
海狸?
Yep.
没错
Large rodent.Big teeth.
大型啮齿目动物
They use 'em to chop down trees and build dams-- very industrious.
他们用牙齿砍伐树木然后建造堤坝
I was with them for a few months before they asked me to leave,
我只待了几个月 他们就赶我走了
but I got the manual-- still have it-- scouting for beavers.
不过我拿到了手册 一直没扔
Valuable resource.
珍贵的资源
So,I think you'll find,in a pinch,I handle myself very well,thank you very-- what is it?
所以 我相信你发现必要的时候
Blood.
血迹
Oh,my god.
噢上帝
No,it's wraith blood.
不 是Wraith的
Here we go.
这儿
Someone was sitting here.
有人在这儿坐过
Look.
看
Single set of tracks.
只有一个人的足迹
but they left the trail going that way.
但他这是声东击西
Are you sure?
你确定?
'Cause the footprints keep going this way.
因为脚印一直朝向这条路
Single set.
单人的
Yeah,I know,but maybe he's carrying her again.
是的 我知道 但是也许她被他背着
Or maybe they were attacked by the wraith,
也有可能他们被Wraith袭击了
jennifer was stunned,and then the runner kills the wraith and disposes of the body,
Jennifer被击晕了 Runner杀死了Wriath
and then carries jennifer on up the trail.
带着Jennifer朝这边走了
Look how deep these tracks are.
看下这些足迹有多深
I say we follow these.
我说我们朝这边走
Like I said,no runner is that stupid.
我说过 没有Runner会这么蠢
What now?
现在怎么办?
We go up.
上去
Up?
上去?
How?
怎么上去?
Do you have a rope?
你有绳子?
No need for ropes.
不需要绳子
Did we just.
我们刚才...
how did we do that?
怎么办到的?
I was on a planet a while back.
我以前在一个星球上时
Lots of technology.
那有很多先进的科技
Got this from one of the locals.
从一个当地人那搞来的
Barely put it on my arm before it fused to my skin.
只要我一带上胳膊就会和皮肤融合
Since then,if I hit this light when it's green,
从那之后 绿灯时只要我敲击它
I can disappear,move around from place to place.
我就可以消失 然后四处移♥动♥
Teleportation.That's how you got me out of the village so fast.
传送器
I can only go short distances.
我只能短距离传送
It needs time to recharge between jumps,especially when I take someone with me.
传输间需要充电 尤其是当我再带个人时
But it's helped me stay ahead of the wraith.
但是这能帮我始终赶在Wraith前面
I imagine so.
可以想象
Mckay!
McKay!
Dammit.
见鬼
What the hell were you doing?
你在搞什么飞机?
At the moment?
刚才?
Killing wraith!
枪杀Wraith!
What are you stopping for?
你停下来干嘛?
I had a stone in my boot,I told you.
跟你说了 我鞋里进石头了
No,you didn'T.
你没说
I did!
说了!
I said "wait up,I got a stone in my boot.
我说"等下 我鞋里进石头了"
" Every second you lag behind makes it that much harder for me to track this guy.
你拖的越久 我就越难跟踪那家伙
Especially at night.
尤其是晚上
Not anymore.
现在不是了
We don't have to play mantracker now.
我们不用再玩躲猫猫了
We're going to know exactly where this guy is.
我们可以清楚知道这家伙去哪儿了
Thanks to this handy gadget.
托这个小东西的福
Look at that signal.
看看这个信♥号♥♥
They're even farther away than I thought.
他们走的比我想象的还要远
*****You,at some point,you'll need my help.
我保证 以后你绝对有用的着我的地方
You'll see.
你会发现的
There'll be some problem you can't solve,then you'll turn to me,
会有一些麻烦你解决不了
I'll figure it out in the nick of time.
我会恰如其分的搞定它
You'll say,"good job," or just grunt or slap me on the back harder than necessary,
然后你会说"干的漂亮"或者发出点咕噜声
anyways,the point is.
不管怎样 重点是
we both have our gifts.
上帝给了我们不同的天赋
So you need to stop resenting my presence here,
所以你别在反感我在这儿了
and start realizing we're on the same team,both trying to achieve the same goal.
你该意意识到我们是一伙的
All right?
好吗?
You listening?
听到了没?
We got the tracker.
我们有跟踪器
Can you hear what I'm saying here?
你听到我说什么了没?
When are you going to tell me what you want from me?
你什么时候才告诉我
I need you to help someone.
我要你去帮一个人
Who?
谁?
That's not important to you.
对你来说不重要
You just need to give her medical attention.
你只需要治疗她就是了
Her?
她?
Who is she,your wife?
她是谁?你妻子?
When we get there,I won't be able to stay with you.
等我们到那儿了 我就会离开你
The longer I'm in one place,the greater the danger.
我在一个地方待的越久 危险程度就越大
Probably at least a dozen more wraith on the way.
可能至少有一打Wraith在路上
Trail ends here.
足迹到这儿就没了
Well,he's dead ahead.
他就在前面
So either he climbed this thing,or he figured out how to get around it.
所以他要不然是爬上去的
No sign they went around.
没有迹象表明他们绕路而行
Well,so they must've had a rope or something.
那他们肯定有绳子之类的
Unlike us.
不像我们
Look,how are we going to get up there?
听着 我们怎么上去
You said something about solving a problem?
你之前不是说要解决问题的么
Yeah,technological problems,not rock-climbing problems.
没错 技术活我行 可我没说是攀岩啊
Thought so.
早知道了
Have you ever thought about trying to remove that tracking device?
你有没有想过移除那个跟踪装置
You could say that.
说的容易
Had a few doctors try.
几个医生都试过了
No luck.
没用
I have advanced medical technology with me.
我身上带着先进的医疗设备
I know.
我知道
So I could probably remove it.
所以也许我能移除掉
The runner I was telling you about?
那个我告诉过你的Runner
One of our doctors removed his tracking device.
我们的一位医生移除了他的跟踪器
That's how he was able to stop being a runner.
这就是为什么他不再是一个Runner了
You have something in here that can remove it?
你身上有可以移除掉那东西的设备?
I have a scanner.
我带了一台扫描仪
With that,I can pinpoint the location of your tracking device,
有了它我可以很精确的找到你
give you some anesthetic,make a quick incision,you're free of it.
给你打两针镇定剂 做个快速手术
I.
我
Look,you say there's someone who needs medical attention?
听着 你说有人需要医护
It's going to be a lot safer for all of us
这样做对我们大家来说更加安全
if we throw the wraith off your trail before we get there.
如果我们在到那儿之前就甩掉Wraith
Okay.
好吧
Turn around.
转身
If you try anythingN Just turn around.
如果你试图
Do you see it?
看到了吗?
What did you see?
你看到什么了?
Your tracking device.
你的跟踪器
it's different.
很不同
it's much more complicated.
更加的复杂
It's branched out,fused not only to your spine,but also your brain stem.
它有很多分支 融合在你的脊椎里
Removing it would kill you.
移除手术会让你丧命的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表