He and his menhave been locked up.NThey will not be giving usany more trouble,
他和他的手下已经被关起来
though I do not thinkNit was necessary to stun them.
虽然觉得没有必要击昏他们
Felt good, though.
不过那样很爽
So what now?
现在怎么办?
Well, I got to getthe rest of the balaransNout of the village.
我得把剩下的Balaran人带出村子
There's no tellingif anybody elseNmight feel the wayjervis does.
谁知道是不是还有人和Jervis一个想法
Where should wetake them?N The forest?
把他们带到哪儿?
It's kind of a long haulat night.
晚上可有点难过
Wait a minute. What about the mine?
等等 矿山怎么样?
These tracks leadright down to it.NI mean,we just follow them.
这些矿道直通矿山
No one gets lost.N Exactly.
绝不会迷路
All right.
好吧
Go get beckettand his patients.NBring them here. We'll round up everyone else.
把Beckett和他的病人带过来
What is it?N Something's happening.
怎么了?
What's going on?
出什么事了?
You'll be moving shortly.N Where?
你们很快要出发了
Your new home.
你们的新家
The hive shiphas just arrived.
母舰刚刚到了
Wait.
等等
I have a propositionfor you.
我有个建议
What are youdoing, sefaris?
你要干嘛 Sefaris?
Something we should havedone a long time ago.
很久以前就该做的
There is nothingyou have to offer me.N Don't be so sure.
你们没什么可以给我的
There's someonehiding in the village.
有人躲在这村里
He's of far greater valueNthan all of us put together.
他比我们所有人加起来还重要
Sefaris, noN spare our lives,I'll take you to him.
Sefaris 别...
A fair attempt... but the answer's no.
好建议...不过我的回答是不
My life, then.
我拿性命保证
How could youdo this?
你怎能这么做?
I promise,it'll be worth your while.
我发誓 不会浪费你的时间
I believethat is everybody.
我想这就是所有人了
Where's mckayand beckett?
McKay和Beckett呢?
Rodney,what's your status?
Rodney 你那边怎么样?
Still at the clinic.NCarson decided to pick upa few more supplies.
还在诊所
Tell him to get a move on.NWe can't stay here forever.
告诉他快点
Go ahead, colonel. We'll catch up.
你先走 中校 我们会赶上的
You sure?N Absolutely. We'll be right behind you.
你确定?
Let's get going. Stay together.NFollow the tracks.
咱们走吧 别走散
There. That should do it.
来 这应该管用
Rodney, can you give mea hand here?
Rodney 能帮我个忙吗?
Remind meto bring a sherpanext time I visit.
记得提醒我下次带个夏巴人来
Him. He's the one.
就是他
You see? I kept up my endof the bargain.
看 我遵守了诺言
So you did.
是的
Unfortunately,in light of your..."condition"...
很不幸 考虑到你的..."状况"...
keeping you aliveis far too risky.
让你活着太冒险了
Darts.
是Dart
Rodney and carsonare still not here.
Rodney和Carson还没到
Rodney, come in.
Rodney 回话
Mckay?
McKay?
You guys keep moving. I'm going to goget him.
你们继续走 我去找他
Ronon? Teyla? Go ahead.
Ronon? Teyla? 讲
The wraith just gotbeckett and mckay.
Wraith把Beckett和McKay抓走了
What? How?
什么? 怎么可能?
Took 'em up in a dart.
Dart把他们抓走
I think they're on their wayup to a hive.
我想他们往母舰去了
How did the wraith know thatNthey were in the village?
Wraith怎么知道他们在村里?
I think I got an idea.
我有点头绪
Rodney. Rodney, wake up.
Rodney Rodney 醒醒
god, is it me,or have they juiced upNthe stun weapons?
老天 是我不行了
Oh, and theybrought us to the hive. That's great.
哦 还把咱们请进了母舰 太棒了
What are wegoing to do?
咱们怎么办?
Uh, just don't-don't panic. Don't panic.
呃 别... 别惊慌 别惊慌
I have... got lots of experienceNescaping from these things.
我有...有些在这种情况下逃生的经验
You do?N Oh, yeah. Yeah.
是吗?
I've been in this situationdozens of times,Nalways figured a way out.
我遇到过N回这种事 总能想法逃出来
How, exactly?N Uh, let's see.
具体怎么逃出去的?
Last time, teyla was posingas a queen, so...
上次Teyla假扮女王...
you know,she had us released.
你知道 她下令释放我们
Not much chanceof that happening.N No, I guess not.
好像不太可能
How about the timebefore that?
上上次呢?
Ronon's friend tyrewas pretending to bein leagueNwith the wraith,but really he was on our side,so...
Ronon的朋友Tyre假装和幽灵结盟
he let us out.
他把我们放了出来
I'm starting to sensea pattern here.
我有点明白了
You've actuallynever really escapedNfrom one of these cellson your own?
你其实根本没靠自己逃出去过 是吧?
First timefor everything, right?N Oh, god, rodney.
事情总有第一次嘛
Well, just... give me a minute.NI'll think ofsomething.
给...给我点时间 我会想出办法的
I hate to pressure you, rodney,Nbut I don't thinkwe have a minute.
我很想逼你 Rodney
Bring them.
带他们过来
What is this place?
这是哪儿?
A lab belongingto my top scientist.
我最顶尖的科学家的实验室
For the last six month she has been studyingNthe deadly toxin that has infiltrated our food supply.
过去6个月 他一直在研究
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿?
Dead.
死了
He was convincedhe had arrivedNat a foolproof wayto detect the poison.
他以为找到了一个万无一失的
To prove it, he decided to feedNon one of his test subjects.
为了证明 他决定取食一个实验对象
Guess that didn'twork out so well?
看来不太管用?
He diedin excruciating pain.
他在极度痛苦中死去
Needless to say,Nhis research has beenstalled ever since.
不用说 他的研究也就暂停了
And that's whereyou come in,doctor.
接下来就是你的工作 医生
Me? What do youexpect me to do?
我? 你想让我♥干♥嘛?
The one who identified you said you hadNconsiderable expertisein dealing with the toxin.
指认出你的人说你对付这种毒素很有经验
He even said you hada hand in developing it.
他甚至说你曾经参与开♥发♥
If anyone can finda way to detect it,you can.
你一定可以找出检测毒素的方法
If you thinkI'm going to help you,Nyou're sorely mistaken.
要是你觉得我会帮你 那可大错特错了
I anticipatedyou might say that,
我知道你会这么说
which is whyI'm preparedto offer youan incentive.
这就是为什么我会给你个动力
Thus far,I have spared the lives ofNthe people on the planet below.
至今为止 我都没有动过下面星球上的人
If you cooperate,I will continue to do so.
如果你合作 我会继续这么做
But if either of you try to cross me in any way-
但如果你们哪个想和我作对...
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,we get the picture.
好吧好吧 我们明白了
I knew you'd cometo see it my way.
我就知道你会理解的
Get to work.
去干活吧
Give me one reasonNwhy I shouldn'tblow your head off.
给我个理由不爆你的头
What for?
为什么?
How did the wraith knowto grab beckett?
Wraith怎么知道要抓Beckett?
W- what do you mean? Doctor's been captured?
你在说什么? 医生被抓了?
I swear, I had nothingto do with that.
我发誓 这事跟我无关
What about your men?N No. No, there's no way.
你的手下呢?
The doctor has beennothing but good to us.
医生对我们很好
Well, they didn't juststumble across the clinic.NSomebodybrought them there.
他们可不是偶尔发现诊所的
Well, why don't youask the balarans?
你干嘛不问问Balaran人?
They're the oneswith the most to gain.
这样做他们才是赢家
One of themprobably thoughthe could save himselfNby turning in the doctor.
也许他们中的哪个以为
I told you they wereno good, colonel.
我告诉过你他们不是好东西 中校
Damn it.
该死
None of these consolesare hooked into anything.
这些控制台都是独♥立♥的
I can't accessany of the ship's systems.NWhat about you?
我没法进入飞船系统
You making any progress?
你有什么进展?
Carson?
Carson?
Hey! You okay?
嘿! 你没事吧?
I can't do this,rodney.
我做不到 Rodney
What do you mean? You don'tunderstand it?
什么意思? 你看不懂?
No. I mean, I can't do it.
不 我是说 我不能这么做
Do you realize what'll happen if theNwraith find a way to detect the hoffan drug?
一旦幽灵找到方法检测Hoffan药物
They'll hunt down every last personNin this galaxy that has it.
他们会杀掉银河系里所有带毒的人
That's hundreds of thousandsof people, rodney.
那可是几十万人 Rodney
Not to mention the factthat,Nwhen they're finished,
更别提当他们杀完后
they can start feeding again,indiscriminately.
就可以继续肆无忌惮的取食
What's thealternative, huh?
还有什么别的办法?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表