You mean leave our homes?
你是说离开自己的家园?
I know it's not ideal,but the only other choiceNis to turn ina bunch of innocent people,
我知道这不是很理想 但是不这样的话
and I know you guysaren't going to do that, right?
我知道你们是不会那样做的 对吗?
Well, as the wraith said,they're outsiders.
呃 就像Wraith说的 他们是外来者
Jervis,we agreedto let them come here.
Jervis 我们答应收留他们
I didn't agree.
我没答应
Besides, they weren't a threatat the time.
还有 那时他们不算是威胁
Now that's changed.
但是现在不一样了
But they've becomelike family.
但是他们已经融入我们的大家庭了
Novo livesunder my roof. She eats at my table.NMy daughteradores her.
Novo和我同吃同住
What am I supposed to tell her?
我如何跟她启齿?
You'd preferthat we all be killed?
那你就愿意我们一起去死?
Colonel sheppard, come in.N Excuse me.
呼叫Sheppard中校
Go ahead.
说吧
Ronon and iare at the gate.NIt does not appearto be heavily guarded.
我和Ronon在星门附近
It's the same guysfrom the village.NI recognizethe commander.
就是去村子里的那些家伙
What are the oddsof you two getting by 'em?
你们俩把他们搞定的机率有多大?
Pretty good.
很大
Slim, actually,but much betterNif youand rodney join us.
很渺茫 事实上 但是如果你和
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Hold your positiontill we can get there.
我们过去前原地待命
What is it?
怎么了?
How many peopleare in this village?
村子里有多少人?
600, 700.
六七百
Well, we'll be tight for time,but we can manage.
这样 我们时间紧迫 但是我们会想办法
What are you suggesting?
你的建议是什么?
We take the wraith out,get everybodyNthrough the gate before the hive ship comes.
我们把Wraith消灭 在母舰来临前
You should be safe in atlantisNtill we can relocate you.
在Atlantis你们会很安全的
Unacceptable.
无法接受
The balaransdon't deserve this.
Balar人不该承受这些
They did nothingbut survive a sickness.
他们只是从一场瘟疫中幸存了下来
It could just as easilyhave happened to us.
这也许会轻易的发生在我们身上
If we turn these people over,Nwe are no better than the wraith ourselves.
如果我们交出这些人
Look.
听着
Even if you cooperatewith the wraith, there'sNno guaranteethey're going tokeep their word.
纵使你们和Wraith合作了
They may just kill all of youNfor being an inconvenience.
他们很可能会灭掉你们一劳永逸
All right. What do you want us to do?
好吧 你想我们怎么做?
Be ready to move. Take onlywhat you can carry.
准备好迁移 带上随身物品
Let's go, rodney. We're going to hit the wraith.
出发Rodney 去弄Wraith个小样的
We are?N I'll come with you.
我们?
Not a chance, doc.N Colonel
不行 医生
I don't have timeto argue.NGet these people readyfor transport.
我没时间争论
Once the gate's secure,Nwe're going tohave to move fast.
一旦星门安全了
Okay, but be careful.
好吧 但是注意安全
If we're going to attack,Nwe got to do itfrom over there.
如果要攻击的话
Agreed.
同意
As soon aswe take the gate,Nwe should call insome jumpers.
一拨通星门 就呼叫派遣Jumper过来
It'll make evacuatingthe village a lot faster.
这样会使撤离更快些
Not to mention we canuse the extra firepowerNin case the hive gets herebefore we're done.
更别说万一母舰赶在我们前面了
Oh, let's hopeit doesn't come to that.
噢希望不要发生
Colonel sheppard, come in.N Go ahead.
呼叫Sheppard中校
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
More of the wraith havebegun arriving back.NThey must have beenout on patrol.
更多的Wraith回来了
How many? Can we still get out?
有多少?我们还能出去么?
No. For the time being,we're stuck here.
不行 我们目前被困在这儿了
You saidyou could get us out.
你说你能带我们出去的
Well, there are morewraith than we thought.NThe gate'stoo heavily guarded.
Wraith比我们想的要多
So we're trapped?N For the moment.
所以我们陷入绝境了?
I haven't given up hope.NI just need time to developa new strategy.
我还没放弃希望
What strategydo you proposeNwe use to defeatan army of wraith?
你有什么战术能让我们抵御
Well, I don't know.NI haven'tthought of it yet.
呃 我也不知道
Look,worst-case scenario-my teamNand I don't show up,
听着 最坏的情况是
the people back on atlantisNwill dial the gateand contact us by radio.
Atlantis上的人会拨号♥星门
I can order back-up.
我可以下令叫他们掩护
Will that happenbefore the hive ship arrives?
那会在母舰来前发生吗?
Probably not.
可能不会
We can't waitthat long.
我们等不了那么久
For all we know,Nthe wraith could be lyingabout the ship.
但我们知道 可能根本没什么母舰会来
And why would theydo that?
他们为什么要撒谎?
I'm just saying,Nwe need to stallas long as possible.
我只是说得尽量拖延时间
This is madness.
简直疯了
Elson,we have to thinkof the safetyof our people.
Elson 我们得考虑我们人♥民♥的安全
Oh, I'm thinking aboutthe safety of your people.NAll your people!
哦 我是在考虑你的人♥民♥的安全
We can't relyon their help.
咱们不能靠他们
We have to makeour own decisions.
得自己决定
I need timeto think about this.
我需要时间考虑
The time for thathas passed, elson.NWe have to act.
考虑的时间早就过了 Elson
And if you're notprepared to do so,then I will.
要是你没准备好 那我来
Jervis!
Jervis!
What's he going to do?
他要干嘛?
I don't know.
不知道
Where's novo and the others?
Novo和其他人呢?
We sent them home. Why?
我们送他们回家了
Canthese people walk?
这些人可以走么?
Well, if need be,but I thought we couldn'tNget them through the gate.
如果有必要的话
No, we can'tfor the time being,Nbut I don't thinkthey're safe here either.
没错 但咱们不能再等了
Grab your weapons.
拿好你的武器
Come with me.
跟我来
Get out of my way.
别挡路
She's not here, jervis.
她不在这儿 Jervis
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
What are wegoing to do, novo?
咱们怎么办 Novo?
We have to get outof the village.
咱们得离开村子
What the hell'sgoing on out there?
外面到底怎么了?
Some of the villagers decidedNto take matters into their own hands.
有些村民决定自己解决问题
Well, let's go stop 'em.
那咱们得制止他们
First things first. We got to move these people.NGrab some gear.
事有轻重缓急 先把这些人带走
We don't wantany trouble.NJust hand over the balarans.
我们不想惹麻烦 把Balaran人交出来就好
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
Don't make thingsdifficult, colonel.
别自找麻烦 中校
You had your chanceto save the village.NNow it's my turn.
我给过你机会拯救这个村子
Saving the village?NThat's what you call this?
拯救村子?
This isn't your affair.
不关你事
It's up to us to decideNhow to deal with the situation.
该由我们决定怎么办
Yes, it is,but jervis,this is not our way.
是啊 没错 但Jervis
Our way?
我们做事的方式?
Our way is what got usinto this situationNin the first place!
就是"我们做事的方式"造成了现在的局面!
We've already given them more thanNthey could haveever asked for.
我们给予的已经远超出他们所求
All right,why not just shoot them right nowNand get it over with?
好吧 干嘛不现在就毙了他们 一劳永逸?
It's a death sentenceanyway.NShoot them yourself,
反正他们也是必死无疑
and spare themthe tormentNof being torturedby the wraith.
正好让他们免于被Wraith的折磨
CarsonN You'd be doing thema favor.N Carson.
你可是帮了他们一个大忙
Go on! Kill themall, then,Nif you're that desperateto be done with them!
动手啊! 要是你那么想摆脱他们
You're making a big mistake.
你大错特错了
Maybe,but at least we do soNwith a clear conscience.
也许吧 但至少我们问心无愧
Doesn't matter anyway.
反正也无所谓了
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
My men are alreadyon the way to the gateNwith the first groupwe captured.
我的人已经和最先抓到的俘虏朝星门走了
It's too late.
太迟了
What are theygoing to do to us?
他们要把我们怎么样?
Be calm, sefaris. You're scaring the others.
冷静 Sefaris
Maybe theyshould be scared.
也许他们应该害怕
We both know there'sno escape from this.
咱们都知道根本无路可逃
We cannot give up hope.
但我们不能放弃希望
Face it, novo... we've been betrayed.
接受现实吧 Novo...我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
They don't want us here. They never did.
他们不想让我们留在这儿
We were doomedthe moment we had toleave our homes.
在被迫背井离乡时 咱们就已经完蛋了
And, to think...
而且 想想...
as a survivor,I used to considerNmyself one of the lucky ones.
作为幸存者 我曾经以为自己是幸运的
Is jervis taken care of?
搞定Jervis了吗?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表