Agreed. Do we know which planet this device is on?
同意 知不知道那个装置在哪个星球?
We will.
会知道的
I would be happy to take you to the planet.
我很乐意带你们去那个星球
I'll lead you straight to the device... on one condition.
径直带你们去找那个装置...
you're in no position to make any demandsN what is it?
你现在没有资格谈条件
When you sever that connection, you have to agree not to pursue me or my accomplices.
关闭那个连接之后 你们不能追究
fine.
好的
And i want you to give me one of those puddle jumpers.
另外我还要一艘Puddle Jumper
What? Forget it!N Why not?
什么? 想都别想!
I know how many you have. You have more than enough.
我知道你们有多少艘 够你们用的了
You're not getting anything.
我们不会给你任何东西
Weapons, then.
那给些武器吧
You take us to the planet, we agree not to pursue you.
你带我们去那个星球
That's it. Take it or leave it.
就这 答不答应随便你
All right, all right. Let's go.
好吧 好吧 我们出发吧
which way?
哪边?
This way.
这边
It's not far. A few hours' walk.
不是很远 走几个小时就到了
A few hours? You could have told us that before!
几个小时? 你该早点告诉我们的!
Wouldn't have made any difference, rodney.NWe couldn't get a jumper into this forest.
一样的 Rodney
And thedaedalus is back on earth.
Daedalus号♥也回地球了
Yeah, but i could've packed some extra power bars, some water,
是啊 不过我可以多带些能量棒和饮水
not to mention proper insoles.
更不用说换合适的鞋垫了
He complains a lot.
他的抱怨很多阿
Only when he's awake.
除了睡觉 他的抱怨就不停
Is it true that dr. Keller and he are--
Keller医生和他是不是真的...
hard to believe, huh?
难以置信 是吧?
Yeah, keep walkin'.
是的 继续走
it's time.
时辰已到
that's it.
到了
The vault containing the artifacts is near the center of the village,
保存那些文物的保险库在村子中心
so we'll have to be quiet.
我们必须悄悄行动
Maybe only a few of us should go in.
你们可能只能派一部分人去
And i'm going to need a weapon, in case we run into some--
我还需要武器 万一发生冲突...
no. We're not breaking into the room.
不 我们不用闯进去
What?
什么?
We're going to go talk to these people and ask them for help.
我们可以和那些人对话 请求他们的帮助
Oh, they're not going to help us.
他们不会帮我们的
I tried to rob them.
我曾想偷他们的东西
They won't know you. You're in jennifer keller's body, remember?
他们不认识你 你现在用的是
If you do not say anything, it should not be a problem.
只要你不作声 就不会有麻烦
Okay, but what if they've captured her-- me?
OK 可如果他们抓住她了呢 我是说'我'?
Once we sever the connection, what's to stop them from keeping me locked up?
切断连接后 他们可能仍然把我关押着
Nothing.
不怎么办
Ahh. Nothing.
啊 不怎么办
You said we couldn't pursue you. Didn't say anything about them.
你只是说我们不能追究你
So you tricked me.
你耍我
Hey, just take it easy.
好了 算了
I won't let you disarm this device without first knowing where my body is.
在知道我的躯体在哪儿前
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
We're wasting valuable time here, people.
我们这是在浪费时间 伙计们
Maybe she should stay here.
也许该把她留在这儿
No. I'll go.
不 我要去
Ronon?
Ronon?
Yeah, i got her.
收到 我看着她
Let's go.
我们走
Hi.
嗨
It's okay, we're friends. We're, uh, we're from atlantis.
别担心 我们是朋友 来自Atlantis
I'm colonel john sheppard.
我是John Sheppard中校
What is it you want?
你们想要什么?
Well, we have a problem, and we need some help.
我们碰到个麻烦 需要你们帮助
We hear that this village holds a number of ancient artifacts,
听说这个村子保存有一些古人文物
most notably a communication terminal...
其中包括一个通讯终端...
About yea-big, round-ish, grooves along the outside... Yes?
大概这么大 圆的 周围有些凹槽...
Why do you ask about this device?
你为什么要问这个装置?
So you have it? Where is it?
这么说在你们这儿了? 在哪儿?
It's hidden, and well-protected,
被收起来了 而且被好好看管着
so if you have any designs on removing it--
如果你们想要夺走它...
no, no, no, no, no. Look. We just want to take a look at it.
不不不 我们只想看看
We think it may have become inadvertently activated, and it's...
它可能被不经意间激活了 现在...
Well, it's causing some problems for us on atlantis.
给我们Atlantis制♥造♥了一些麻烦
Long story short, we're just going to shut it off,
长话短说 我们只是想把它关掉
and, well, we'll be on our way.
然后我们就会离开
We're not here to cause any trouble.
我们不是来找麻烦的
We'd just like some assistance.
只是希望得到一些帮助
I do not have the authority to grant such assistance.
我没有权力提供任何协助
For that, you will need to speak to the village magistrate.
这个你们要和村长说
All right. Let's, uh, let's talk to him.
好啊 那我们就去找他谈谈
He's not here.
他不在这儿
Oh, for god's sake.
哦 看在上帝的份上
How long's he going to be gone? This is urgent.
他走多久了? 这事儿很急
He will return when the execution is completed.
等处决结束后 他就会回来
Oh, my god!
噢 天哪!
neeva casol...
Neeva Casol...
You have been found guilty of the crime of murder,
鉴于你犯下的谋杀罪行
and so you shall be put to death.
决定处你死刑
I am not neeva casol!
我不是Neeva Casol!
Don't worry.
别担心
The executioner is strong, his blade sharp.
刽子手很强壮 斧子也很锋利
Your death will be far less painful than those of your victims.
相比死在你手下的那些受害者来说
Please! Don't do this!
求你了! 别这样!
ambush!
有埋伏!
what?
怎么了?
No thank-you for the rescue?
不说声谢谢?
Let's go.
走吧
She went that way! Find her!
她往那边跑了! 抓住她!
Go back to the village, gather more men.
回村子 多叫些人来!
I want that ancestral ring guarded!
派人守住古人的圆环!
No one leaves this planet!
任何人不能离开这个星球!
We're too late.
太迟了
I don't believe it. How did she escape?
难以置信 她是怎么逃走的?
My accomplices no doubt intervened.
毫无疑问 肯定是我的同伙干的
This is not the first time we've been in this situation.
已经不是第一次了
How many accomplices do you have?
你有多少个人同伙?
Two.
两个
That's all?
就这?
More than enough. Trust me.
两个就够了 相信我
You don't want to challenge them.
你肯定不想挑战他们的
Yeah? We'll see about that.
是么? 那就走着瞧吧
Where would they have gone?
他们会去哪儿?
I have no idea.
不知道
All right, chewie. Start trackin'.
好吧 秋伊 跟踪他们
Yeah. I'm on it.
好的
You looked frightened out there.
刚才你看上去很害怕
What, you didn't think we'd save you?
怎么 以为我们不会来救你了?
What, that-- no, i just...
什么... 不 我只是...
After how many times you saved our hides?
还记不记得你救了我们多少次了?
We weren't going to let you down.
我们不会丢下你不管的
You all right?
你没事吧?
You look confused.
你看上去很困惑
No, i'm just... You know, happy to be out of there.
不 我只是... 为能逃出来而感到高兴
So, what's the plan?
有什么计划?
Plan?N Yeah.
计划?
What do we do now?
我们下一步该怎么办?
Uh... I don't know.
啊... 我不知道
Yet.
目前为止
Yet-- i don't know yet.
目前为止还不知道
I-- i just need, um...
我... 我只是需要... 嗯...
More time to think.
再思考一下
Well, think faster.
那就快点想吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表