Like what?NThink!
比如?
I don't know-- okay,right.
我不知道... 好吧
Forward maneuvering thrusters.
舰首调姿推进器
They should be unaffected.
它们应该还没受到影响
But they're not getting any powerbecause the propulsion conduitshave been ripped in half.
可它们得不到足够的能量
I may be able to reroute power to themso they can slow our descent.
也许我可以通过其他通道把能量送过去
All right,now you're talking.
好的 就按你说的办
The only problem isi haven't a clue how to do it!
可问题是我不知道该怎么做!
Even if the systems weren't all malfunctioning,
即便是整个系统没有故障
it would still take me a few hoursto create that kind of work-around.
估计也要好几个小时才能弄清楚
All right,just keep working on it.
那就继续想办法
Where the hell are you going?
你要去哪儿?
I'm going to go get some help.
去找人帮忙
Get up.NYou can't quite leave me be.
起来
I don't have time to play games.
没时间跟你闹着玩了
You know what that shaking is?
知道这抖动是怎么回事么?
Oh,i can guess.
哦 我可以猜猜
We've lost orbit.
我们脱离了轨道
We're entering the atmosphere,which means in a few minutes,
正在进入大气层
we're going to slam into that planet.
我们将坠毁在行星表面
A quick death will be a welcome reprieve.
早死早超生!
I didn't think you were such a quitter.
你不是个这么容易放弃的人
Look,you get this ship on the ground,i'll take you to your bug planet.
听我说 如果你能让飞船安全着陆
And you expect me to believe that?
你觉得我会相信么?
My word.
我保证
And my crew?
我的船员们呢?
They're dead.
他们都死了
The ship sheared in two.
飞船裂成了两段
We lost the entire rear section.
后半部分都没了
If we'd gone to the planet when i suggested it,none of this would have happened!
如果先头听我的建议去那个星球
We would have never made it there,and you know it.
我们飞不到那儿的 你也清楚这一点
The hull was too badly damaged.
船壳损坏太严重了
Now,i understandyou're pissed off about your crew,
失去了船员 你很生气 我能理解
but we're about to join 'emunless somebody manages to slow us down,
可如果没人帮这艘飞船减速的话
so are you going to help us out?
你到底愿不愿意帮忙?
We're in the atmosphere.
已经进入大气层了
Altitude 100,000 feet.
高度100,000英尺(30公里)
It is no use.I cannot control it.
没用的 我控制不了飞船
Move aside!
闪开!
You sure about this?
你真的打算这么做?
What can he do?We're in a free fall.
他能把我们怎么样?
I believe i can successfully create a bypassthat will deliver power to the forward thrusters,
我能想出办法给舰首推进器输送能量
but it will take a few moments.
不过需要一点时间
Hey,you just take your time.
嗨 别着急 慢慢来
Impact in 15 seconds.
15秒后坠毁
Not if i can help it.
我能搞定的
Firing thrusters!
启动推进器!
40,000 feet.Still descending too fast.
40,000英尺 下降速度还是太快了
It's not enough!
还是不够!
Instead of criticizing,perhaps you could work at getting me some more power!
别站在这里冷嘲热讽了
I'm on it!
马上就去!
20,000 feet and still too fast.
20,000英尺 还是太快
Angle the thrusters.Try to get the ship level.We can fly her across the water.
调整推进器角度 让飞船平飞
Trust me.I've done this before.
相信我 我以前这么干过
10,000 feet.
10,000英尺
That's it.That's all the power we've got.
就这些了 所有能量都输送过去了
2,000 feet!
2,000英尺!
This is it!We're about to lose inertial dampeners!
我们就要失去惯性阻尼器了!
They just hit the water.
他们在水上着陆了
I've got the coordinates.
坐标我已经记录下来了
Relay them to the rescue jumpers immediately.
马上派Jumper飞船过去
Colonel.
中校
Good to see you back on your feet.
很高兴看到你又重新站起来了
How's the rest of your team?
其他人怎样了?
You know,recovering.
还在恢复中
We took quite a jolt when we hit the water.
在水面上着陆的时候震动很大
I can imagine.
可以想象
You were lucky.
你们很幸运
By the time major kersey and his teamwere able to blast their way down to your position,
Kersey少校带人炸开舱壁 找到你们时
the hive,what remained of it,was already half full of water.
那艘母舰的残骸有一半已经灌满了水
It sank minutes after extracting you.
救出你们后不久 它就沉了
Wish i was awake to see that.
可惜我被撞晕了 没能看到
How is he?NNot well.
他怎样了?
He hasn't responded to any treatment.
所有治疗都不起作用
I received your request.
我看到了你的请求
And?
然后呢?
Forgive me if i'm wrong,but weren't you the one who wanted to destroy his shipwhen it first appeared?
恕我的冒昧 可在这艘飞船刚出现的时候
Sounds vaguely familiar.
好像是我说的
And now you want me to go against protocoland let him go.
可现在你要我违反规定 放他走
Well,he is the reason we're alive.
不是他 我们也不可能活下来
I realize that,colonel.
我能理解 中校
He's also the reasonyou were in danger in the first place,
可起初也是因为他 让你们置于危险境地
not to mentionan incredible security risk.
更别提那些难以想象的安全风险
All right,look,he's probably going to die anyway.
好吧 听我说 也许不管怎样
And if he survives?
可如果他活下来了呢?
If he survives,he's going to remember what we did.
如果他活了下来
Like it or not,he's the best ally we've hadin the fight against the wraith.
不管怎样 他是我们抗击Wraith战争中
If we ever get aroundto perfecting this gene therapy,
如果我们完善了基因疗法
we're going to need his help to deploy it.
还需要他帮忙去实施
You realize this is the kind of decisionthat could cost me my job.
你知道这种决定可能会让我丢掉工作
Well,aren't they all?
哪次又不是呢?
I appreciate your decision to let me go.
谢谢你最终决定放我走
A deal's a deal.
说话算话
I will rember this,john sheppard.
我会记住的 John Sheppard
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表