Pinky.
小指
And you still got it?
还在你那里?
What are you supposed to do with a finger?
还能怎么办?
Besides, I thought maybe she'd still want it. You know?
此外 假如她还想要回去呢?
And what about the dogs?N Well, what about 'em?
那些狗呢?
You're gonna get rid of them, no?
有没打算杀掉它们?
What do mean? I love those dogs.
什么意思? 我喜欢那些狗
I know. I'll see 'em.
我知道 我会处理的
Nice hand, huh?
手气不错 哈?
Got me again.
又赢了我
Almost like you can read minds, huh?
看起来你像是会读取别人的心思 是吧?
Only yours.
只有你的心思
Look at this guy.
看这个家伙
He won't even look at me!
看都不看我一眼!
You've been taking my money all night, you won't even look at me?
整个晚上都在赢我的钱
Ho. Whoa. Leave it alone. Freakin' wacko.
算了 别理这个怪人
Aren't you a little out of your league here?
你来这儿是不是有点不太合适?
What are you, my mother?
管得着么? 你是我妈啊?
Go ahead. I'll ante.
来吧 我会下注的
22,000 to call.
跟的话 22000
He doesn't have it.
他没有
Shut up.
闭嘴
He didn't have it! No way.
他根本就没有那牌! 没门
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你要去哪儿?
You can't leave now! Look at this guy.
不能就这么走了! 看看这个家伙
Aw, geez.
噢 老天啊
You don't think that's contagious, do you?
你觉得这不会是什么传染病吧?
You said the guy next door checked out yesterday?
你说隔壁那个家伙昨天退房♥了?
I never saw him.
我没见过他
He used the tv.
他用过电视
Don't touch anything.
什么也别碰
Sure.
当然
What is it?
怎么了?
It's a crime scene. Get lost.
这是犯罪现场 快离开
Detective.
警探
We got another body here.NI was just about to call it in.
在这里又发现了一具尸体
I heard about what happened at the casino.
赌场发生的事情我已经听说了
You following me?
你跟踪我?
There's a satellite locator on your car.
你的车上有个卫星定♥位♥器♥
If you don't mind, we'd like you to come for a little drive.
不介意的话 能不能跟我们走一趟?
Do I have a choice?
看来我是别无选择了
Right.
好吧
He won't sign it.
他不签字
Well, we should tell him anyway.
不管怎样 我们还是告诉他吧
We can't trust him.
我们不能相信他
He might be able to help us.
他也许可以帮我们
Let me at least try.
至少可以让我试试
Detective.
警探
I'm Dr.Rodney mckay.
我是Rodney McKay博士
I realize you have no way of grasping what's going on here.
我知道你对眼下发生的事情很迷茫
There's really only one thing you need to understand--
你只需要明白一点
if you fail to co-operate,
如果你不合作的话
I have the power to ruin your life.
我完全有能力毁掉你的生活
Well, then you don't realize how little I have to lose.
好啊 不过你首先得明白
I know everything about you.
我了解你的一切
You've never been married.
从未结过婚
The only thing you own is a car.
除了辆车 你一无所有
You have $2,363 in the bank and are $13,000 in debt,
银行存款2363美元 负债13000
not counting off-the-books gambling losses to a guy named mikey.
这还不算和一个叫Mikey的家伙赌钱
What else?
还有么?
You finally passed your detective exam after four years
你花了四年失败了两次
and two failed attempts,
才通过警探考试
and now barely scrape by on quarterly performance reviews.
差点没有通过刚刚结束的季度考核
Am I getting this right?
我没说错吧?
I also like spearmint gum.
我还喜欢薄荷口香糖
Have some.
吃吧
I was joking.
开玩笑的
No, you weren'T.
不 你没有
Let's go back further, shall we?
我们再回顾一下你的过去吧
You were a helicopter pilot in afghanistan,
你本来是在阿富汗做直升机飞行员
but were dishonorably discharged for disobeying orders
却因为抗拒命令 私自试图营救一名
and trying to rescue a field medic trapped behind enemy lines.
被困在敌后的战地军医
You were shot down,
你的飞机被打下来了
obviously survived, but, unfortunately, the crash killed four american soldiers
很明显 你生还了
along with eight civilians.
和8个平民丧命
You avoided jail time
你逃过了法律的惩罚
and the record was sealed for various political reasons.
而事故的档案也因诸多政♥治♥因素
These things happen, right?
老天确实帮你了一把 不是吗?
Somehow you'veanaged to live with yourself since then...
从那以后 你还是昧着良心活了下来
but I'm not sure other people would if they knew the truth.
如果换作是别人 知道了事情的真♥相♥
I don't really care.
我才不管这些呢
Yeah.
嗯
That's too bad.
那太糟糕了
You know... I once met another version of you.
我以前见过你的另一个版本
He was very different.
他和你非常的不一样
What?N Nothing.
什么?
...Is what you think it is.
你肯定会觉得无所谓
That really doesn't come as a surprise to me.
这我一点都不奇怪
Look...
听我说...
we're not bad guys.
我们不是坏人
We just want to keep the planet safe.
我们只想保证地球的安全
I doubt that very much.
这点我很怀疑
I don't expect you'll believe me at first.
我不指望你一开始就相信我
I'm about to tell you some incredible things.
但我要告诉你一些很惊人的事情
Wormhole travel through a device called a stargate,
比如利用一个叫做星门的设备
ancient races of humans on other planets,
其他星球上古老的人类
other dimensions in space and time,
时空中的其他维度
even infinite variations of our known reality,
甚至包括我们已知现实的无限变种
where alternate versions of you and i play out events in ways you can't
其中不同版本的你和我
possibly imagine.
处理各种事件
Space aliens?
外星人?
It was found under a mile of ice in antarctica five years ago
这个是五年前在南极
and later moved here.
随后被移到了这里
It runs on a power source that extracts energy from vacuum space.
它靠一个从真空中抽取能量的能源工作
We call it a zed-pm.
我们称之为Zed-PM
Well, a zee-pm.
啊 Zee-PM(ZPM)
Sorry, I'm Canadian.
对不起 我是加拿大人
If you have the right genetic code, it allows you to control some pretty cool weaponry remotely, with your mind.
如果你有正确的基因密♥码♥的话
It's how we were able to defeat the wraith hive ship that attacked earth three months ago.
三个月前 我们就是用它击败了
Are there more?
还有其他的吗?
What, chairs?N No, aliens.
什么? 这种椅子?
Oh, yeah. Lots more.
哦 多着呢
Fortunately, they're in another galaxy...
幸运的是 他们在另外一个星系
and, for now, they don't know where earth is.
而目前为止 他们不知道地球在哪
Detective?
走吧
They're called "darts."
他们叫做"Dart"
Small, fast, single-pilot attack ships.
是一种小型的单人快速攻击机
We're lucky we took out the hive as quickly as we did.
幸运的是我们在第一时间击毁了母舰
Each one can carry hundreds of these things.
一艘母舰里可以装下上百艘这种东西
And the guy dumping bodies in the desert...
那么 那个在沙漠里丢去尸体的人是....
he's an alien.
他是一个外星人
A wraith.
一个Wraith
A genetic hybrid between human beings and something called an iratus bug.
一种人类和Iratus虫子的遗传混合体
Feeds on human energy,
以人类的能量为生
literally saps the life out of people using their sucker on their hand.
通过他们手上的吸嘴将人的生命吸出来
I suppose it all sounds like science fiction to you.
你可能觉得这听起来想是科幻
I'm not really a fan.
我对那些不太敢兴趣
My team and I usually operate out of atlantis, in the pegasus galaxy,
我的小队通常在飞马系的
but we were called back to earth to deal with this situation because of our expertise with the wraith.
但因为我们对Wraith比较了解
Now, the one that you've encountered
你遇到的那个Wraith
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表