What the hell *was* that thing?
那到底是什么鬼东西啊?
It just appeared out of nowhere.
就像从空气里冒出来的一样
And that shriek scared the crap out of me.
那声尖叫差点没把我的胆吓破
Kind of a...flying monkey.
我觉得是某种会飞的猴子
Flying monkeys! What *is* this, the planet of Oz?
会飞的猴子? 我们在绿野仙踪的世界吗?
Did it not appear to be *leaping* rather than flying?
它们看上去像是在跳跃 而不是在飞
That was one hell of a leap.
那它们可真是会跳啊
Well, I said it *looked* like a monkey?
我只是说它们看上去像猴子
you know, hair, arms, legs...N and a beak.
它们有毛发 膀子 和腿呢
It didn't have a beak!
哪有啊!
Look, here? I uploaded it.
看这! 我已经上传了
There.
看啊
You know, that really clears things upN What did you expect?
这张真是清楚啊
It was trying to kill me.N What the hell *is* that thing?
它当时想要弄死我呢
Well, let's send a team of biologists down there
我们派一队生物学家过去
let *them* figure it out.
让他们研究去吧
It might be a good place for an Alpha site.
但这里做后备基地可能不错
The planet did seem suitable.
这个星球看上去很合适...
Good climate; abundant food and water; excellent choice for an offworld base.
气候优越 食物水源充足
Aside from the flying monkeys!
除了会飞的猴子以外!
All right, we're coming into range, Rodney.
好了 我们要进入星门范围了 Rodney
Rodney?
Rodney?
Oh, *serious* power spike!
哦 有个很强的能量脉冲!
That's strange.
很奇怪啊
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, these readings are all screwy.
这些读数都很奇怪
I just lost steering.N Really?
我们刚刚失去航向控制
The drive pods won't retract.
引擎挂舱没法收回
*Do* something.
做点什么啊
I *could* if I knew what the problem was.
我要知道是什么问题才行那
Rodney.
Rodney
Just-just-just hang on, hang on.
等一下 等一下
Yeah, but if those pods don't retract...N I know, I know!
如果那些引擎不工作的话 我们就被困在这了
Justjust give me a second.N We don't *have* a second.
给我一点时间
What the hell?
见什么鬼了?
We just lost power.
我们失去能量了
All right, you'd better hold on.
你们最好抓牢了
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 05 Episode 05
星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯
OK, good, good.
好的 好的
I was wrong.
我刚才弄错了
We still have power; we're just not getting any to the primary systems...
我们还有能量 只是控制不了主系统
or the secondary systems either.
备份系统也不行...
Why not?N I don't know. It's some kind of interference.
为什么?
Ghost in the Machine
机器中的魅影
I'm getting spikes all over the place.
到处都是能量尖峰
It's completely haywire.
就像疯了一样
Thank God the inertial dampeners weren't affected.
谢天谢地 惯性阻尼器没有受到影响
Well, not *yet*.
估计也快了
What the hell *is* that?
天那 那是什么鬼东西?
It's displacement current
那是放电电流
high voltage. Do not let it hit you.
电压极高千万不要被它打到
Oh, you *think*?
还用你说!
Perhaps it's something we picked up on the planet.
会不会是我们带上了星球上的什么东西?
That is doubtful, OK?
可能性很小
There was nothing technological
那个星球上没有什么高科技的东西
I mean Ancient or other on that planet.NIt was totally primordial.
古人的或者其他科技都没有
I didn't detect anything unusual in the planet's magnetosphere.
星球的电磁层也没有任何的异常
Look, it's gotta be some kind of a of a glitch in the Jumper's capacitor.
这一定是Jumper的电容出了点问题
Just give me a second, I'll figure out how to...
给我一点时间 我会想出办法...
Oh no.
哦 不
What?
怎么了?
Hitting the Gate decreased our speed, which means we're in decaying orbit.
撞到星门使我们的速度减小了
Look, if we don't get power back, we're gonna burn up in the atmosphere.
如果我们不恢复能量供应
All right, try to get the D.H.D. working, we can dial the Gate, radio for help.
试试看DHD 也许我们可以拨号♥
Well, I'll try, but the radio communications were affected as well.
我可以试试 但是无线电通讯也受到了影响
The drive pods are powering up.
引擎正在启动
Only one of them, and it wasn't anything *I* did.
有一个在工作了 但这不是我弄的
I mean, it just came back online.
它自己好了
By itself?N It doesn't make any difference.
它自己?
Keep working on that D.H.D.NI'm gonna and get us back in range.
继续修DHD
OK, I've got bad news and I've got good news.
好吧 我有坏消息和好消息
What is it?
说吧
Slim to no chance of getting the D.H.D. working.
DHD是修不好了
The system is completely out of whack.
那个系统完全烧了
It's gonna take some incredibly intricate rerouting to the power...
需要很复杂的重新接线...
Whoa-whoa-whoa. What's the *good* news?
够了 够了... 那好消息呢?
That *was* the good news. The bad news is we lost life support.
刚才那是好消息
So, no air.
也就是说没有空气了?
Right. That's-that's why it's bad.
是的 所以叫坏消息
All right. We're back in range.
好吧 我们进入星门范围了
Just keep working on the D.H.D. This may be our last shot.
继续修DHD 那是我们唯一的希望了
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么?
I don't know, but we're back online.
我不知到 但是系统恢复了
D.H.D.?
DHD呢?
Everything! We've got propulsion, life support, you name it.
都好了 包括推进系统
Atlantis, this is Sheppard.
Atlantis? Sheppard呼叫
We're coming in for approach but our systems are a little whacked.
我们正要回来 但是系统有点问题
If we're not there in about ten seconds
如果我们十秒内没有通过
send a Jumper for us.
就派一艘Jumper来帮我们
Copy that, Colonel.
收到 中校
You'd better brace yourself again.
你们最好做保护姿势
Any of the other Jumpers reporting trouble?
其他的Jumper有出现问题吗?
No. Probably an isolated incident
没有 应该是孤立的事件
but McKay and Zelenka are checking into it.
McKay和Zelanka已经在检查了
We should probably ground the Jumpers `til we know what the problem is, though.
但在找到原因之前
All right.
好的
But the planet suitable for an Alpha site?
但那个星球很适合做后备基地 是吗?
Yeah, perfect
没错 那里棒极了
well, except for the monkey-like creature flying around,
除了那种会到处飞的猴子样的生物以外
but I think we can handle that.N Monkey?
不过我想我们可以搞定它们的
Yeah. McKay's got some photos, he'll show `em to you.
嗯 McKay拍了一点照片给你看
Did you say "flying"?
你说的是会飞的猴子?
So, how's it going, boys? D'you get it fixed?
怎么样了 伙计们 修好了吗?
There's nothing *to* fix.N What?
没什么好修的
We ran a battery of tests. The Jumper's in perfect condition.
我们执行了很多测试 但Jumper状态良好
How come the systems were all screwy?
那系统怎么会那样呢?
You got me.
你算问倒我了
We couldn't recreate any of the so-called anomalies.
我们不能重现你所谓的那些故障
Hey, Sammy Sceptic.
嘿 大怀疑家
He saw it too, as did Ronon and Teyla.NAll of our primary systems went down.
他 Ronon和Teyla都看见了
That's OK. I believe you.
好啦 我相信你
I don't think you do.
我不觉得
It's just that I think that maybe the problem might have been caused by something that you unwittingly...
只是我觉得也许那个问题是你无意间...
I didn't do anything ? wittingly or "un"!
我什么都没做 不管有意无意的
OK, OK. There's nothing wrong with the Jumper.
好吧 好吧 Jumper没有问题
Well, not any more!
目前是没有了
Well, I don't think there ever *was* anything...N OK, enough!
我想它本来都没有...
Oh, please!
哦 不会吧!
Control Room, this is Richard Woolsey.
控制室 Richard Woolsey呼叫
I took a wrong turn in a transporter and ended up...
我用传送器的时候弄错了...
I have no idea where I am.
现在我也不知道我在哪
But now the transporter door won't open.
而且传送器的门打不开了
Can you locate me and open it, please?
你们能不能定位我 然后把门打开?
Hello?
喂?
Rodney?
Rodney?
Go ahead.
讲
Are you messin' around with the power again? The lights are flickering.
你又在乱搞供电系统吗? 灯光不太稳定
Yeah, I'm getting reports from all over the place...
这种情况各处都有报告
Hello?
喂?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表