No, it is not.
不 有事
Atlantis...
亚特兰蒂斯...
pegasus...
飞马星系...
it's 3.1...4...
是3.1...4...
I don't know.
我不知道
How can I not know that?
我怎会不知道?
Do you want to stop?
你想停下吗?
I keep seeing a face.
每次我闭上眼
Every time I close my eyes.
总会看见一张面孔
I think it's my mother.
我觉得那是我妈
I don't-- I don'T...
我不...不...
r-recognize her...
认得她了...
it's so long ago.
很久以前了
She's saying words to me...
她对我说着什么...
I don't know them.
我却听不懂
Well, you can start with, what is this place?
你可以从‘这儿是哪儿’开始
It's the shrine of talus.
是Talus星上的圣地
That means nothing to me.
对我来说没有任何意义
It's a planet of the ancestors. We brought you here.
是先人们曾居住的星球 我们带你来的
Thank you, Mr.Information.
谢谢你 万事通先生
Since when did he become ronon the explainer, and why am I not in the infirmary, huh?
他啥时候变成解说员了
What am I, better?
我怎么样了 好了?
I am better!
我好了!
No, you're not.
不 你没有
I am. I can feel it. This is amazing!
我好了 我能感觉到 太棒了!
Mere, we brought you here so we could have a chance to say goodbye to each other,
Mere 我们带你来这儿是为了告别
but you're only going to feel like this for about a day.
你这样只会保持一天
That's just how it works.N Whoa, whoa, whoa. What?
圣地的作用就是如此
What do you remember?
你记得什么?
I remember you not wanting me to say goodbye then. Why now all of a sudden?
我记得你不想让我说再见
Look, and why one day? What's with that?
为什么是一天? 这又是怎么回事?
It is a gift of the shrine,
这是圣地的作用
and from all of us who risked great danger to bring you here,
我们这些冒着生命危险带你来这儿
one last chance to be with those you love.
让你和你所爱的人见最后一面
And then what?
然后呢?
I die?
我会死?
With honor.
带着荣耀
And dignity.
和尊严
Screw that, I'll just stay here.
去他妈的 我要留在这儿
Doesn't work that way.
这样不行
Why not?
为什么?
One, this is a wraith-controlled planet.
首先 这是个被幽灵控制的星球
And we're detecting ionizing radiation.
而且我们已经探测到了电离辐射
In fact, we shouldn't be standing this close to the--
实际上 我们不该站这么近...
you've got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
How could you let them do this to me?
你怎么能让他们这样对我?
Don't blame her. She didn't even want to do this.
别怪她 她根本不情愿
Then whose brilliant idea was it?
那是谁的鬼主意?
Mine.
我的
We all thought it was a good thing--
我们都觉得这样很好--
how could this possibly be a good thing?
这怎么能算很好?
Look, I'd got past the humiliation, I've said my goodbyes.
听着 我都厚着脸皮说了再见
Meredith, I'm sorry this happened to you, but I'm not sorry that I got this chance.
Meredith 很抱歉你会这样
Please, just... try to see this as an opportunity and not--
求你了 把这当成一个机会 而不是...
not torture?
不是折磨?
Look, I'm sorry, I just...
听着 我很抱歉 我只是...
I thought I was going to be okay, and then now you tell me...
我以为我会好 可现在你说...
did you have some kind of itinerary planned?
你们是不是有什么安排?
Well, actually, we're going to have a big feast first.
实际上 我们计划先大吃一顿
Last supper, huh?
最后的晚餐?
Well, suits your messiah complex.
正合你的救世主情结
True.
没错
Please don't be mad at me.
别生我气
I guess if I had to choose the people I would spend my last day with, then...
我想 如果让我选择共度最后一晚的人
What is it?
怎么了?
Honestly, I didn't expect it to work.
说实话 我没想到会管用
I expected nothing would happen, and that would be that.
我以为什么都不会发生 就是这样
So why did it?
到底为什么?
You don't believe in magic shrines any more than I do.
相信你和我一样 也不信什么
Show him the readings.
给他看读数
That's what I said.
我也是这么说
You said "hmm"?
你也说了"哈"?
I just meant that I thought it was weird, too.
我的意思是我也觉得很古怪
So what do you think, antimatter?
你怎么想 反物质?
Or a superheavy element the ancients used to use as an energy source.
或古人曾经用作能量源的超重元素
I've never seen it before--
我从没见过--
or created to power whatever this place used to be.
也许是专门制♥造♥出来用来
Who could tell what that is? Must be thousands of years--
谁知道呢 肯定有几千年历史...
Whoa,
哇
see that spike?N Come on, this is your party. Let's have some fun.
看到那个峰值了?
For me, this is fun. Just... save me some ham.
对我来说 这样就很开心
Whoa, there it goes again.
哇 又来了
It's like some kind of intermittent gamma that's--
就好象是某种间歇性的伽玛射线 那是...
come with me.N What? Why?
跟我来
Because I need to find out something.
因为我需要弄清楚一件事
Where are we going?N Fuhoallly l the way back to atlantis.
我们这是要上哪儿去?
Sorry...
对不起...
why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
To determine whether the parasite would expand rapidly back into his brain
测试一下如果把他带离辐射源
when we took him from the radiation source, and I think it did.
寄生虫会不会在他的脑内迅速扩张
The reashy w his symptoms disappeared when we came here was because it contracted to protect itself.
我们来到这里以后 他的症状之所以会消失
All right, well, what does that mean for us?
好吧 这对我们来说意味着什么?
That leaving this chamber will probably kill him.
离开这个洞穴也许就会要了他的命
We can't take him back to atlantis.
我们不能把他带回Atlantis
So...
那么...
we're going to have to find a way a way for me to operate on him right here.
得想办法 让我在这里给他做手术
I thought you already tried radiation.
我以为你已经试过放射疗法了
Well, I did, but we'd never come across this kind before.
呃 是的 可我们从来没有用过这种射线
The parasite is radiosensitive to it.
虫子对这种射线特别敏感
That's why the shrine works.
这就是为什么圣地能起作用
You feel fine for one day until the radiation starts making you feel sick, and you leave.
一开始还好 直到辐射让你受不了
The farther away you get, the more rapidly the parasite expands back into the brain.
离得越远 虫子在脑子里扩张得就越快
And your day is over. I get it.
你就会没命了 我明白了
So, if we're here, it's small enough to operate?
这么说只要我们在这儿
Well, I'm guessing here,
也许是我瞎猜
but it's the only thing I can think of that would explain his sudden remission,
可我对他的情况突然变好的
but I'm not going to know for certain until I get in there.
我来到这里之前还不能确定这点
How are you going to manage that with a field kit?
就凭你那点医疗器材怎么做得了手术
I don'T.
确实不行
We would have to bring equipment back from atlantis.
我们得回Atlantis带些器械来
Well, that's a problem.
呃 这可是个问题
What if we radio atlantis, ask them to send a jumper through with what I need?
我们能不能给亚城发信息
No, we can'T.
不 不可以
I need that equipment, john.
我需要那些器械 John
the wraith are never going to fall for the same trick twice.
Wraith不会再次上同样的当
Even if somehow they don't pick up on our radio signal,
即使他们没有发现我们的信♥号♥♥
and even if the second jumper makes it through the gauntlet,
即使那个Jumper设法通过交叉炮火
they'll know we're here. We'll never make it back to atlantis.
Wraith也会发现我们
If we don't try, he's dead.
如果我们不试一试 他会死的
What do you need?
你需要些什么?
To operate? I already told you.
做手术的器材? 我已经告诉你了
No, bare minimum, what do you need?
不是 最低限度的 你需要什么?
More than I have in my medical kit.
有些是我医药箱里没有的
I mean, I need a scanner to find out the location of the parasite,
我需要扫描仪来确定寄生虫的位置
I need the proper tools to cut his skull open--
还有一些开颅的工具...
all right.
好吧
I've got A.Idea
我有办法了
keep him as far away from this thg as he can stand.
在他能忍♥受的范围内 尽量把他
We'll be back in 20 minutes.
我们会在20分钟后返回
You can't expect me to operate with those.
你可别指望我用这些玩意儿做手术
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表