I'm just not sure if the explosion could cause a sudden power surge--
我不敢确定 也许爆♥炸♥会导致能量浪涌...
what the hell'd the other guys do?
其他人是怎么做的?
Well, sg-1, dialed the gate, and tossed the device into the vortex of the forming wormhole--
SG-1拨通星门 然后把这个装置丢入
disintegrated instantly.
它立刻就被分解了
But it's too far to carry back to the gate.
可这里距离星门太远
You got bordal killed.
你害死了Bordal
And you've almost got me killed.
还差点害死了我
I'm going to return the vor.
我要你来偿命
We may not have much of a choice,
看来我们别无选择了
so give me a hand with this.
帮我扶住这玩意儿
I'm not sure we've got the timeN hold up. Move!
我不知道我们有没有时间...
TeylaN dr. Keller?N Teyla.
Keller医生?
You're back?N I'm back.
你回来了?
You've been shot, love.
你中枪了 亲爱的
Don't worry, we removed the bullet. You'll be just fine.
别担心 我们取出了弹头 你会没事的
Wait, jannik. It's me, neeva.
等等 Jannik 是我 Neeva
They must've turned off the device.
他们肯定关掉了那个装置
Nice try.
这个借口不错
Jannik, no!
Jannik 不!
i appreciate that, dana.
非常感谢 Dana
Say hello for me.
替我问声好
Well well well! What's the occasion?
哇 去赶什么场啊?
Oh, just visiting a friend in the infirmary.
噢 只是去医务室看一位朋友
That's very thoughtful of you, rodney.
看来你很用心啊 Rodney
I know.
我知道
Major lorne and his team just returned.
Lorne少校和他的人回来了
They did a full sweep of the planet.
他们仔细搜查了那个星球
No sign of neeva casol.
没有发现Neeva Casol
She must've managed to escape.
她肯定逃走了
I don't know about that.
我可不太确定
According to jennifer, her accomplice was just about to kill her when we shut down the communication terminal.
听Jennifer说 我们关掉那个装置时
Well, either he did kill her and disposed of the body before escaping himself,
也许他的确打死了她 然后在逃跑前
or she got away from him somehow.
或者她设法逃走了
Well, i guess we'll never know.
是啊 不过我们无从知道
Well, we may.
会知道的
Word has gone out to several planets in the coalition.
联盟星球都得到了消息
If neeva is alive and roaming free,
如果看到Neeva还活着
she won't be for long.
就逮捕她
You'll promise you'll take it easy?
答应我一定要放松些
Yes, doctor.
好的 医生
Don't worry. I'll make sure of it.
别担心 我替她向你保证
Hey, you.N Hey, you.
嘿 你
Oh, thank you, rodney. Flowers and chocolates? I'm impressed.
噢 谢谢了 Rodney
Right. Enough.
好了 够了
She's all alone in the infirmary. I just thought i would, you know, brighten the room up a bit.
她一个人在医务室太孤单了
Hey, radek. How you doing?
嘿 Radek 你还好吧?
Better. Thanks.
好多了 谢了
Again, radek, i am so sorry for what happened.
再说一次 Radek 我为发生的一切
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
I told you, don't worry.
我说了 别担心
I'm fine.
我很好
Yeah, yeah, of course he's fine.
是啊 你当然没事
He's perky, rosy-cheeked, ready to go back to work.
活蹦乱跳 面色红润 可以回去工作了
I don't know about that...
我想还不行吧...
He needs to get rest, too, rodney.
他也需要休息 Rodney
I agree. His wound was much more serious than mine.
是啊 他的伤口比我的要严重得多
Really? I mean, you were shot.
真的么? 你这是枪伤
He was just... Stabbed.
他只是被戳了而已
Perhaps i should wheel you to another room?
也许我该把你推到别的房♥间去
Just until he's gone, please. Thank you.
他走了再把我送回来 谢谢
Aye. Right.
好的
Rodney.
Rodney
i completely agree.
我非常同意
Chocolates?
巧克力?
Thank you.
谢了
So...
嗯...
I was thinking that, uh... When you're feeling better,
我在想 等你感觉好些了
we could maybe, um... You know, go for a ride.
也许我们可以... 出去兜兜风
A ride?
兜风?
Yeah, you know, take the puddle jumper, go to the mainland, maybe have a picnic, maybe...
乘坐Puddle Jumple 去大♥陆♥
Lie out under the stars?
躺在星空下?
what?
怎么了?
You did turn off that communication terminal, right?
你有关掉那个通讯装置吧?
There's no one else in there?
没有别人在你身体里吧?
No, it's really me.
没 的确是我自己
'Cause a puddle jumper ride and the picnic under the stars...
坐Puddle Jumper兜风 还有在星空下野餐
I mean, that's just so...
我是说 听起来太...
So not me. Right, okay.
不像我了 好吧
No, bad idea.N No...
当我没说
I think it's a great idea.
我想是个好主意
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表