Dr. Keller, this is colonel sheppard, do you read?
Keller医生 我是Sheppard中校 听到没有?
I hear you, colonel, but I'm not dr. Keller anymore.
听到了 中校 可我已经不是Keller医生了
Well, who are you?
那你是谁?
I have no designation yet. I'll be given one when I'm complete.
我现在还没有名字 等我彻底完成后
What about ronon?
你把Ronon怎么了?
You mean the intruder?
你是说那个入侵者?
He's alive, for the moment.
他现在还活着
He's been neutralized.
不过就快不行了
I can feel his pulse.
我能感觉到他的脉搏
It's weak.
已经很弱了
It would only take the slightest squeeze.
我稍微一用劲他就会没命
Yeah, but you don't want to do that because he's one of you, remember?
你不会杀死他的 他也是你们的一员
Keep her talking.
继续讲 拖住她
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
I'm going to go finish this.
结束这一切
Jennifer, this is carson.
Jennifer 我是Carson
Dr. Beckett, I already told you, I'm not jennifer keller anymore.
Beckett医生 跟你说过了
You're the voice she was hearing,
你就是她听见的那个声音
the part of her mind that was taking over.
也就是她的被控制的那部分意识
You can't stop me.
你没法阻止我
I will become as I was meant to be.
我即将完成最终的我
Colonel sheppard is powering up a jumper.
Sheppard中校上了一艘Jumper飞船
Get me a secure channel.
帮我开一个加密频道
Sheppard, what are you doing?
Sheppard 你想干什么?
I'm taking a little short-cut.
抄点近路
Sorry I didn't have time to fill out the paperwork.
抱歉 没时间先向你打报告
Okay, I see it now.
好的 看到它了
That stuff is growing all over the place.
那种东西现在长得到处都是
This may hurt.
可能会有点疼哦
Colonel sheppard, report.
Sheppard中校 请回话
Colonel sheppard?
Sheppard中校?
Colonel sheppard, what's your status?
Sheppard 你那边情况怎样了?
Colonel sheppard...
Sheppard中校...
I've been better.
我还不是很糟
What happened?
发生什么了?
You'd better come get us.
你最好派人来接我们出去
How's ronon?
Ronon怎样了?
He has a bruised larynx.
喉头受了点伤
Apparently he won't be able to speak for several days.
可能有些天不能说话
I wonder if anyone will notice the difference.
估计也没人能察觉到有什么不一样
Colonel sheppard?
Sheppard中校?
Look who's finally out of isolation.
看是谁终于结束隔离了
Oh, it's good to see you, doc.
很高兴看到你 医生
How you feeling?
感觉如何?
It only hurts when I breathe.
呼吸的时候还有点疼
I feel really bad.
真的很抱歉
It looks like my recovery's going to be a lot easier than yours.
看上去你受的伤比我要严重得多
That's all right.
没关系
I've got two doctors looking after me now.
现在有两个医生一起来照看我了
Well, no, I'm afraid not.
恐怕不能把我算在里面
I'm scheduled to leave this afternoon.
今天下午我就要走了
That is, unless of course there's a major crisis in the next hour or so.
除非下一小时又发生什么重大事件之类的
It wouldn't surprise me.
我已经见怪不怪了
Well, listen, you keep yourself out of trouble,
听着 好好照顾自己
and I'll see you real soon.
我很快就回来看你
Good luck, carson.
祝好运 Carson
Thanks, john.
谢谢 John
Welcome back, dr. Keller,
欢迎回来 Keller医生
and dr. Beckett...
还有你 Beckett医生...
thank you.
谢谢
My pleasure, mr. Woolsey.
不胜荣幸 Woolsey先生
Before I came down here, I was on a call with my superiors back on earth.
来这儿之前 我刚和地球的上司通过电♥话♥
They were going over my preliminary report.
他们看了我的初步报告
What did you tell them?
你是怎么跟他们说的?
The truth.
事实
That in my first three days as commander,
在我作指挥官的头三天里
I violated at least half a dozen basic security protocols.
就违背了好几条基本安全条例
That many, huh?
有这么多么?
I let beckett run the investigation,
我让Beckett前去调查
in spite of his condition and the fact that he's technically no longer a member of this expedition.
却没考虑到他当前的状况以及
I sent ronon to deliver the antidote
我还派Ronon去注射解毒剂
even though he was infected.
甚至在他自己也被感染的情况下
I compromised the safety of this base
我置整个基地的安全于不顾
to rescue someone who may well have been beyond our help anyway.
前去营救一个超出我们救护能力的人
But she wasn't,
可她不是
and we got her out.
而且我们把她救了出来
And if you had played by the rules, she'd be dead right now.
如果你真的按照那些条条框框办事
The ioa would seem to agree with you.
看上去IOA也很同意你的观点
Apparently, they're willing to let the matter drop.
他们准备把这些事情先放一放
So, what's the problem?
那还有什么问题?
The rules are there for a reason, colonel.
制定规则就是为了遵照执行的 中校
If I can't trust them, then...
如果我连它们都无法信任 那...
I'm not sure I can do this job.
我不知道我能不能做好这份工作
Welcome to the pegasus galaxy.
欢迎来到飞马系
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表