Fall back!
撤退!
I'm really glad that we got this opportunity to work together, Carson.
我真的很高兴我们能有机会
So am I, Alison.
我也是 Alison
What was that?
那是怎么回事?
I don't know.
我不知道
Colonel, is everything all right?
中校 没出什么事吧?
Colonel, do you read? Colonel?
中校 你能听见吗? 中校
I'm getting nothing on the radio.
无线电没有回应
Get back inside. I'll check it out.
快回去 我去看看
I'm coming with you.N Like hell you are!
我和你一起去
I'm not gonna let you go out there by yourself.
我不能让你一个人出去
The colonel told me to take care of you. That is exactly what I'm doing.
中校叫我照顾好你们 我必须执行命令
You two are staying here, as far away from that gunfire as possible.
你们两个呆在这 尽可能远离枪声
Now, you get back inside and lock that door.
好了 你们进去 把门锁好
You can't tell me to ...N That is an order.
你不能让我...
Carson, come on.
Carson 快来
Come on.
快来
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
我很抱歉 我不知道会这样
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天那
The pods have been opened.
这些休眠舱被打开了
It was me.
是我♥干♥的
I released them.
我把他们放出来了
Why?
为什么?
When you asked about the caves,
你们提到了这些山洞
I knew you'd found something.
我就知道你们找到了些东西
I came to see for myself.
于是我就过来看看
Why?
为什么?
Because my wife was among the missing.
因为我的妻子也失踪了
When I saw the bodies sealed in those things,
当我看见这些人被禁锢在
I thought that maybe ...
我以为也许...
I didn't know.
我当时不知道
I thought that I could save her.
我以为我可以救她
Twelve pods. That means there's twelve of those things running around out there.
12个休眠舱 这就意味着
Minus the one you took out, that leaves us with eleven.
减去你刚才打死的那个 还剩11个
Beckett? Doctor Porter?
Beckett? Porter博士?
That must be the mist.
一定是因为雾的原因
I mean, it's messing with our flashlights; probably the radios too.
我是说 它干扰了我们的手电筒
How's your Wraith language skills?
你Wraith语讲的怎么样?
I guess about as good as yours are.
不比你的到哪去
All right, we need Beckett and Doctor Porter here.
得Beckett和Porter博士出马
Let's go get `em.
走 去找他们
But the demons are still out there.
但是恶魔还在周围
We'll be back for you.
我们会回来找你的
Wait!
等等!
It's getting pretty foggy out there.
外面的雾越来越大了
I shouldn't have let her go there by herself.
我不该让她独自去那儿的
You were under orders.
你只是执行命令而已
I should have insisted.
我应该坚持
And she probably would have decked you.
她比你还坚持
You don't know Dusty.
你不了解Dusty
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西?
Maybe she's back.
可能她回来了
Sergeant?
中士?
Sergeant, is that you?
中士 是你吗?
Dammit.
见鬼
What are you doing?
你干什么?
I'm going out there.
我要出去
Dusty told us to stay inside.
Dusty嘱咐我们待在里面
Look, it's probably nothing,
听着 可能没事
but just in case it's someone,
不过要是有人图谋不轨
I'd like to surprise them instead of the other way around.
我会先给它们点颜色看看
Look, Alison, I'll be fine.
听着 Alison 我不会有事的
You just stay put, OK?
你就待在这儿 好吗?
All right.
好吧
Sergeant?
中士?
Sergeant Mehra?
Mehra中士?
Dear Lord!
天那!
Come on!
快来!
Jeez, Sergeant!
谢了 中士!
Move it, move it! Go!
起来 起来 快走!
What the hell *was* that?
那是什么鬼东西?
Where's Alison?
Alison呢?
What *were* those things?
那些是什么东西?
Lower your voice. I think those creatures hunt by sound.
小声点 我认为那些东西靠声音行动
Ah, God!
上帝!
Judging from that, I guess you already know what's going on.
这样看 你们已经知道怎么回事了
Where's the captain?
上尉呢?
She's gone.
她牺牲了
Where's Porter?
Porter呢?
We don't know.
不清楚
Ah, that's great
真好
All we need now is for the Prom Queen and the kid in the wheelchair to wander off and we're all set.
我们现在正需要舞蹈天后和坐轮椅的小孩
We have to find her. She has no idea what's out there.
我们得找到她 她不知道外面的情况
What the hell *is* out there?
外面到底是什么东西?
Michael's experiments.
Michael的实验品
Yeah, I think we figured that one out.
这个我们想到了
It's an early version of the hybrid.
这是早期的混血版本
It's been genetically altered to incorporate the predatory characteristics of several other creatures.
通过改变遗传物质融入了
What other creatures?
都是些什么生物?
I'm not sure.
不清楚
All I know for certain is that they're blind and they hunt by sound.
我能确定的就是它们是瞎子
And that fog out there is not a natural weather phenomenon.
外面的浓雾绝非正常的天气现象
I saw one of them exude the mist from the gills on its neck.
我看到它们中的一个脖子上的腮
What, like a squid releasing its ink?
什么 乌贼喷墨一样?
Except that's a defensive mechanism.
乌贼的只是防卫措施
These creatures clearly use the fog as a predatory device.
而这些生物很明显使用雾来捕食
Which I'm guessing explains the gas masks back at the lab.
这也解释了实验室里的防毒面具
God knows what the prolonged exposure to this mist could do to us.
天知道 长时间曝露在雾中会对我们
I've got a great idea:
我有个提议
let's not find out.
别管它
We should wait here until dawn, then it will be safe.
在这等到黎明就安全了
Those things out there are not nocturnal.
外面那些东西并非夜行生物
Day or night, it doesn't matter
白天黑夜 无关紧要的
Besides, we can't sit around. We've gotta find Porter.
另外 我们不能在这坐以待毙
You can't be serious!
你不是说真的吧!
You're going out there?
你要到外面去?
Get back to work on that data. Try and figure out a way how to deal with these things.
继续研究数据 看能不能找到
That might be a problem, Colonel.
可能有点难度 中校
There's a reason Michael abandoned that research.
Michael放弃这个研究是有原因的
Even *he* couldn't control those creatures.
即使是他也没办法控制那些生物
Great
好极了
All right. Sure you're gonna be OK here?
好吧 确定你们在这儿没事?
As long as we're quiet, we'll be safer in here than you are out there.
只要我们保持安静
All right.
好吧
We're gonna split up to cover more ground.
我们分开 扩大搜索区域
Back in twenty.
20分钟后回来
Good luck.
好运
Whatever you do, be quiet.
不论做什么 都别发出声
This was a mistake.
这是个错误
Keep your voice down.
小声点
I told them it was too dangerous.
我告诉他们这太危险了
Shh! Quiet!
嘘!安静!
Instead of coming back here, we should have gone to the next village.
我们应该前往下个村庄
We'd be safe there.
我们在那会很安全
Shut it!N Now we could all ...
闭嘴!
Al, are you OK?
Al 你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
Let's head out.
走吧
Colonel.
中校
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表