Hey, soldier!
嘿,战士!
Is this a road block or...
这到底是路禁…
a lemonade stand you got here?
还是卖♥♥饮料的小摊啊?
Wait a second, I recognize you.
等等,我认得你
You're the ...
你是…
Daughter of General Lane. You might have heard of him.
莱恩将军的女儿,你该听说过他
He talks really loud, smokes a stogy.
他说话很响亮,抽雪茄
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, this barricade...
嘿,这个路障
it should be perpendicular to the road.
应该跟路垂直摆放的
Those channelizers should be further apart...
那些路径标应该分得更开…
and, unless I need glasses,
我不戴眼镜的话
there should be reflectors on those cones.
这些圆锥不用反光镜根本看不清
Yes, mam, I understand, but I can't let you trough.
是的,女士,我明白了 但我不能放你们过去
You're a cub scout out here soldier.
你这幼童军
Where's your den mother? Baking brownies?
你的女训导员干嘛去了?烤饼干呢?
What happened to your survival instincts, dad?
你的求生本能怎么了,爸?
Fire and brimstone are about to rain down...
火焰和硫磺石就要从天而降…
from the sky and you're sipping a cocktail...
你却在这慢悠悠喝鸡尾酒
like it's Sunday at the country club.
好像是周日在乡下泡吧似的
I am aware of the imminent danger, Lex,
我很清楚眼前的灾难,莱克斯
but I'm not about to leave...
但我还没确保儿子的安全…
without knowing that my son is all right...
不能自己先离开
Come on, who's kidding who?
算了吧,谁骗谁啊?
You're not about to leave without the element.
你是没得到那魔石才不走的
I hate to disappoint you,
我不想让你失望
but I haven't even seen Lana Lang.
但我甚至没见过拉娜
She's probably on the run...
她可能已经正在…
halfway to Costa Rica by now.
逃往哥斯达黎加的路上
Oh, a face like Lana Lang's isn't easy to hide.
拉娜那样的面孔可不好藏
It's just a matter of time before...
要关卡官员发现她…
she catches the attention of some customs official.
也很容易吧
All right.
好吧
Agree to leave her alone,
只要放过她
and I'll give you something you desperately need.
我就给你一直渴求的东西
I am a blessed man, Lex, I need very little in life.
我是个有福的人,莱克斯 我的物质需要非常少
I wonder,
我想知道
what good is a key if you don't know where the lock is?
如果你连锁在哪都不知道 拿钥匙来又有什么用?
Wise observation,
明智的洞察力
why do you think any of this applies to me?
你怎么会觉得这种道理适用于我?
You have one of the elements, dad.
你有一块魔石,爸
That much is clear.
那很明显了
What you don't have is the knowledge of where it belongs.
但你不知道它该放到哪里
I can help you, take you there right now.
我能帮你,马上把你带过去
I wish I'd were true, Lex, but I don't have the stone.
我也希望是真的,莱克斯 但我没有魔石
Mr. Luthor, what happened?
卢瑟先生,发生什么事了?
Get J.D and take my father upstairs.
叫人来把我父亲带上楼
Mr. Luthor we're evacuating... Do it!
卢瑟先生我们正要疏散… 照做!
Can you hear me, dad?
能听到吗,爸?
Before you leave this earth, I want you to know...
在你离开这世界之前,我想要你知道…
You did create the son you always wanted.
你确实创造出了 你曾一心想要的那种儿子
Come on, hurry up!
快点!
Jason, why don't you let Martha go?
杰森,你可以放了玛莎的
She doesn't know anything about any of this.
她对这一切完全不知情
Oh, a mother always knows her sons deep, dark secrets.
哦,母亲肯定知道儿子最深的秘密
Now, where does he keeps the stones?
他把石头放哪儿了?
Why would Clark know anything...
克拉克怎么会知道…
about ancient stones?
古老魔石的事?
All right. Let's see,
好吧,咱看看
when I ran into your son in Shanghai,
我在上海碰见你儿子时
I decided to do a little homework on my own.
就决定要好好查查他了
And the more I dogged the more Clark Kent's name...
我越查他的名字就
just got popping up.
出现得越多
Sit down! Was it coincidence...
坐下!那些符号♥…
that the symbols were burned into your field?
烧印到你家地里难道只是巧合?
I don't know what you're talking.
我不知道你在说什么
Jason!
杰森!
What about Clark's connection with Bridgette Crosby?
克拉克跟布莉姬特·克劳斯比的联♥系♥又怎么说?
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,不知道
She had one of the artifacts!
她拿到过一块魔石
I suppose that was just a coincidence, too.
那也是巧合不成
None of that makes any difference now.
那些问题现在都没用了!
You know, when my mother came to Smallville...
你知道,我妈来斯摩维尔时
she thought the Luthors would lead her to the stones...
以为卢瑟家能引领她找到魔石
But she was wrong. It was a farm boy.
但她错了,其实该是这农场男孩
The one who has no record of ever been born.
这个连出生记录都没有的人
He's more connected to those stones than any of us.
他跟魔石的联♥系♥比我们其他人都更大
There is a meteor shower about to tear this town apart!
马上一场陨石雨就要砸毁这个小镇了!
You need to get to your mother, get her to safety!
你得去找你妈妈,带她去安全的地方!
Don't you think I know that? I can't find her anywhere!
你以为我不知道吗?我到处都找不到她!
But I'll tell you one thing. When I do find my mother,
但我要告诉你们,在我找到我妈前
I finally be able to give her the one thing...
我要给她完成那件…
she's been searching for all these years.
她追求了那么多年的事
Now tell me where the stones are!
快告诉我石头在哪?
I'll meet you in Metropolis. What? You're not coming?
我们大都会见 什么?你现在不走?
I have a pressing matter to take care of.
我现在有点紧迫的问题要处理
Now, Lana, for your own safety:
现在,拉娜,为了你的安全
I need that stone.
给我那块石头
Look, we all have a need to cling on to things,
我们都想拿住某些东西
but eventually...
但最终…
you have to loosen your grip.
你还是不能永远紧抓
It's too dangerous to you.
那石头对你太危险了
I don't have it!
我没有了!
Lies don't become you.
你不该撒谎的
It's the truth, Lex. I don't have it.
是真的,莱克斯,我没有了
Trust me it's safe, I promise!
相信我它很安全,我保证!
Where is it?
它在哪?
That was never about my safety, was it?
这根本不是为了我的安全,是吧?
This is about you getting your hands on that stone!
是你想拿到那块石头!
Lana... your safety is more important than any of this.
拉娜…你的安全对我来说重于一切
You mean a lot more to me than you know.
你不知道你对我有多重要
We can't wait any longer, Mr. Luthor.
我们不能再等了,卢瑟先生
We got to go!
我们得走了!
Lana? Lana?
拉娜?拉娜?
Oh my God, Clark.
哦天哪,克拉克
Lex, I was looking for Lana.
莱克斯,我在找拉娜
She's already left. What happened?
她已经离开了,怎么了?
I don't know, I just walked in.
我不知道,我刚走进来
You know more than you're telling me, Chloe.
你知道很多,只是没说,克罗伊
Who did this?
这是谁做的?
Lex, honestly, I just came to find Lana.
莱克斯,老实说,我只是来找拉娜
Your curiosity seems to always have a way...
你的好奇心总能让你…
of landing you in precarious conditions.
陷入危险境地
Only this time you are on a very narrow ledge...
但这次你只有一条路
with only one-way back!
可以全身而退!
Now, who took the element?
告诉我,谁拿走了那要件?
Lex, I swear it, I don't know what you're talking about.
莱克斯,我发誓,我不知道你在说什么
But I think we need to get out of Smallville...
但我想我们需要赶紧离开小镇
before the meteor shower hits.
避开陨石雨
We'll find that stone, Chloe,
我们要先找到石头,克罗伊
even if that means dodging a few meteors in the process.
就算碰上陨石雨也得找到再说
You're coming with me.
你得跟我一起
I don't ... Let's go!
我不… 我们走!
Lex, I don't know what you're talking about.
莱克斯,我不知道你在说什么
I swear to God,
我对天发誓
if you don't start talking I'm gonna blow her brains out.
如果你不说,我就把她脑子炸开
Sweetheart, it's no good.
亲爱的,这样没用的
Go ahead, tell him what he wants to know.
说吧,告诉他吧
Tell him where the stones are.
告诉他石头在哪
Tell me what I want to know.
告诉我
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表