I need help now!
我现在需要帮助!
Please, you have to help us. No, no, it isn't enough time.
拜托,你一定要帮我们 不,不,时间不够了
What the hell's the matter with you people? This is an emergency!
你们到底怎么了?这是紧急求医!
It's too late. It's too late.
太迟了,太迟了
It's coming!
要出来了!
Oh, god. What's happening to me?
哦,天哪,我是怎么了?
I'm sorry!
对不起!
No! No, don't leave me, please!
不,不,别离开我,求求你!
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah, what was that?
我没事,那是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I think it came from evans field.
好像从伊万斯家牧地传来的
Oh, my god.
哦,天哪
Lana, wait. Lana!
拉娜,等等,拉娜!
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 20 "Ageless"
超人前传第四季第20集 不老
Last time I checked, babies don't just fall out of the sky, mr. Kent.
据我所知婴儿不可能从天而降的,肯特先生
It left a 30-foot crater, sheriff.
他留下了30英尺深的大坑,警长
How else would you explain it?
还有别的解释吗?
Well, I can'T. That's why we're conducting a little something called an investigation.
我解释不出,所以才要调查
What's gonna happen to the baby now, sheriff?
那这婴儿怎么处理,警长?
Well, he'll be placed with child services until we can find a home for him.
交给儿童服务机构吧,给他找个家
You did good for a change, mr. Kent.
你做成了好事,肯特先生
The little critter wouldn't be alive if not for you.
要不是你,这小孩就没命了
Dad,
爸
this baby's parents...
这婴儿的父母…
I don't think they're from around here.
应该也不是地球人吧
What do you mean? You think the baby's...
什么意思?你认为这婴儿…
the baby's not from earth?
不是地球人?
We found him in a crater, just like you and mom found me.
我们在大坑里发现他 就像你跟妈妈当初发现我一样
Yeah, but when we found you, we also found a spaceship.
但我们发现你时旁边还有个太空船
The truth is, we don't know what happened on that field.
我们根本不知道,那块地里之前发生过什么
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
I've tried everything, but he won't stop.
不管用什么办法,他还是一直哭
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
If you can believe it, all his crying is a good sign. The doctor said he's perfectly healthy.
相信我,他爱哭是好现象 医生说他很健康
I'm gonna go talk to the nurses, find out if we can get some more formula.
我去问问护士,能不能再拿来些奶水
Clark, you take over.
克拉克,你接手
Me? Yeah.
我? 没错
Well, I, lana...
呃,我,拉娜…
I don't really...
我其实不太…
Wow,
哇
looks like someone has the magic touch.
你的怀抱挺有魔力啊
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
when does child services come and take him?
儿童服务机构什么时候来带走他?
They're not.
他们不来
They don't have room for him yet, so
他们那边暂时没有足够房♥间
he's going to stay in the hospital until they do.
所以他得先待在医院,等到有房♥间
Well, he can't stay in the hospital.
不能让他待医院
I mean, he...
我是说…
maybe he can come stay with us.
也许可以先带去咱家啊
Until they find room for him.
等到他们有房♥间
I found an arrowhead in evans field once,
我在伊万斯家地里发现过一个箭头
but never a baby in a crater.
但没发现过一个大坑里的婴儿
It's really weird.
真是怪异
But what's even weirder is the way clark is with him.
但更怪异的是克拉克跟他在一起时
Let me guess... he's completely baby-phobic.
我猜猜…他肯定不敢碰婴儿
Actually, exactly the opposite.
事实上,正好相反
You should see the look in his eyes when he's holding that baby.
你该看看他抱着那婴儿的眼神
It's like he's completely at ease,
好像完全放松了
not to mention
更不用说
he's a natural born baby burper.
他还是个天生的保姆
I've got the spit-up stains to prove it.
他都吐在我身上了,算不算证据
Sorry I'm late. I was up all night with the crying machine
对不起我迟到了 我整晚都陪着那个爱哭鬼来着
and every time I put him down, he starts up again.
每次把他放下,他就又哭了
Well, if you need any help, I could come over tonight.
要是需要帮忙,我今晚可以过去
Well, that would be great. Could you pick up some formula on the way?
那太棒了,来时顺便买♥♥点奶粉行吗?
Sure. How are youon diapers?
当然,你会包尿布吗?
The diapers... pretty good.
尿布嘛…还挺会
Okay,
好了
before you guys start picking out the schools... for the little tyke, you might wanna hear this.
在你们要给小淘气挑学校前,先听我说
I had my contact at emergency services run a check of all
我在紧急情况服务中心有线人帮我查了
the 911 calls made around the time that you found the baby.
你们发现小婴儿前,那边接到过紧急电♥话♥
This one kinda stuck out.
这电♥话♥还很引人注意
What the hell's the matter with you people? It's an emergency!
你们这些人到底怎么回事?这是紧急求医!
It's too late! It's coming! It's coming! Aah!
太迟了!要出来了!要出来了!啊!
She sounds so scared.
她听起来很害怕
No! No, don't leave me, please!
不,不,别离开我,求求你!
Did he just leave her there?
他就那么把她扔下了?
If he did, he might still be alive.
如果是的话,这男的应该还活着
From the sounds of this, the mother wasn't as lucky.
听起来,这母亲就没那么幸运了
She didn't even get to see her own baby.
她甚至没来得及看到自己的宝宝
But the baby survived. How is that possible?
可宝宝却活下来了,这怎么可能?
Can you trace this call back to the cell phone?
你能追踪到打电♥话♥的手♥机♥吗?
I can try.
我可以试试
If this is the father, he might have some answers for us.
如果打电♥话♥的是那父亲 他应该可以给我们些答案
Genevieve.
詹妮维芙
You know, I'm not accustomed to being summoned like a lapdog.
我可不喜欢像小狗一样 被召来放在大腿上赏玩
Don't be silly, lionel.
别说傻话,莱诺
I'd never allow you on my lap.
我不可能把你放在我腿上
So, uh, why am I here, if not for the, uh,
那,为什么叫我来,要不是为了…
pleasure of your company?
陪伴的乐趣?
It's time to repay old debts, lionel.
该偿还旧账了,莱诺
Arranging your release from maximum security prison was not an easy task.
我可费了不少功夫 才安排你从高度设防监狱里出来
And I have yet to receive even a hint of gratitude.
我连一点谢意都还没收到
Well, I've been racking my brain trying to write a thank-you note, but, uh,
我已经绞尽脑汁想给你写感谢信
words could never express the way I feel.
但言语实在不足以表达我的感受
Your son just returned from china with a lost element.
你儿子刚从中国找回一块丢失的东西
And I would like you to retrieve it for me.
我希望你能用它来谢我
No, no, you have the wrong son in mind.
不,不,你想错人了
It was jason who brought the stone back home.
是杰森把那石头带回来的
Jason's incapable of such subterfuge.
杰森耍不出这种花招的
Unfortunately, he inherited his intelligence
很不幸,他的智慧
from my husband's side of the family.
只是从父亲那边继承来的
Yeah, I never thought you married well.
我确实不觉得你嫁对人了
Lex, on the other hand,
另一方面,莱克斯…
received his genes from a
却继承了
far more cunning source.
更狡猾的基因
You know, there were other treasure seekers in china, genevieve.
当时在中国也有其他寻宝人的,詹妮维芙
Ha.
哈
A farmboy,
一个农场男孩
an ex-cheerleader,
一个前啦啦队长
and lex luthor.
还有莱克斯·卢瑟
Who do you think ended up with the prize?
你觉得是谁能拿回来魔石?
my son hasn't been listening to me for years.
我儿子已经好几年不听我话了
What do you want me to do, give him a good spanking?
你要我怎么做,打他屁♥股♥?
You know, lionel,
你知道,莱诺
I don't think either one of us want me to go after lex myself.
你也不会希望由我去对付莱克斯
You be careful, genevieve.
你小心点吧,詹妮维芙
I regard a threat to any luthor as a threat to me.
对任何一个卢瑟的威胁都等于在威胁我
Interpret it any way you like.
随便你怎么理解
I want that stone,
我只要那块石头
lionel.
莱诺
What's the matter?
怎么了?
What's the matter, little guy? Is your milk too cold? Huh?
怎么了,小兄弟?牛奶太凉吗?啊?
Here, try this.
来,再试试
Try this, try this, try this.
再试试,再试试,再试试
Yeah?
好吗?
There you go. There you go.
好了,喝吧
Clark, I could easily get chelsea to cover for me
克拉克,我可以叫人给我代班
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表