Ready! Down! Set! Blue-47! Blue-47! Hut!
准备!蹲下!定位! 蓝色47!蓝色47!开球!
Nice one, cormier!Way to find your man!
太棒了,科米尔!发挥自我吧!
All right, dan!Looking good, baby!
丹,好帅啊,宝贝!
Hey, clark,how are you holding up?
嘿,克拉克,你这怎么样?
Just enjoying the view. From the bench.
坐在长椅上欣赏也不错
Right, listen, I talked to coach quigley about you. But you know him. He's old school.
好了,我跟奎格利教练谈过你了 但你也知道他,挺守旧的
He already feels like he's gota squad for the season. But just, uh, hang in there for me, all right?
他是觉得这季的队形已经确定了 你为我再坚持坚持,好吗?
Go on in, guys. Grab a drink.
过来吧兄弟们,喝一杯
Nice catch, buddy!
接球不错啊,兄弟
It's all about you and me this year, bro!
今年属于咱们了,老兄!
All right, cut it out,mandy. Just cut it out.
好了,行了,曼迪,别亲了
Sorry.
对不起
So, what are wedoing saturday night?
我们周六晚上要做什么?
Uh, "we" aren't doing anything. I'm hanging out with nate and the boys.
"我们"好像不会一起做什么 我会跟奈特和哥们儿们在一起
Didn't I mention that to you before?
我之前没跟你说吗?
It's okay. I just want to make you happy,
没关系,我只想你开心
All right. I got you a drink.
好 给你拿饮料了
You know what?
你知道吗?
Screw the guys.
不管那些兄弟了
I wanna hang out with you on saturday night.
周六晚还是咱俩在一起吧
Well, why wait till Saturday when we can go shopping now?
现在就可以一起去逛街 干嘛要等到周六?
Whatever you want, baby.
都依你,宝贝
I'm gonna go hit the showers.
我去洗澡先
Where are you going, bud?The field's this way. I'm going shopping with mandy.
你去哪啊,兄弟?球场在这边 我要陪曼迪去逛街
You what?
你要干嘛?
I'll be in the car, baby. See ya.
我在车上等你,宝贝 回见
You checking out my girlfriend, buddy? What are you talking about?
你在打量我女朋友吗老兄? 你说什么呢?
Danny, you walk off this field,you're on the bench friday!
丹尼,今天你要是走了 周五就只能坐在长椅上看了
Eat me, dude!
随便你
Clark, looks like a spot just opened up. Why don't you hop in there?
克拉克,有空缺了,要上场吗?
Go get 'em.
快去露一手
Clark.
克拉克
You're gonna need one of these.
你得拿上这个
Don't get too comfortable out there, clark.
别太高兴了,克拉克
Danny's this team'squarterback.
丹尼才是这队里的四分卫
Let's get 'em, boys.
咱们动手吧,小伙子们
Yeah.
是
Blue-19! I'm not the center, jerk.
蓝色19!我不是中心,傻子
Blue-19! Hike!
蓝色19!裆下后传!
Nice throw, kent!Keep it up!
扔得好,肯特,保持!
All right!
好的!
Boy's locker room.
男生更衣室
put the gun down, man. Let's talk about this. It's too late, coach.
枪放下,兄弟,咱好好谈谈 太晚了,教练
You shouldn't have hit on my girl.
你不该勾引我女朋友
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 04 "Devoted"
超人前传第四季第4集 迷爱
ow, ow, ow. I haven't even touched it yet.
哦,哦,哦 我还没碰过它呢
I'm just practicing. Good, because it's really deep.
我只是练习下怎么喊痛 很好,因为伤口真得很深
Well, I guess it could've been a lot worse... if clark hadn't tackled me out of the way.
要是没有克拉克会更糟糕的
I've never seen anybody move that fast. I gotta get him off the bench.
从没见过有人像他那么快的 我得帮他离开长椅正式打球
Of course, that shouldn't be hard now. Do they still expel students for taking potshots at coaches?
当然,现在不难了 对教练开枪那位肯定不能回来了
This isn't funny, jason. Right.
这不好笑,杰森 恩
Imagine being your girlfriend and finding out about this from chloe.
想象下你女朋友从克罗伊那发现这事
I felt faint and I wanted to scream, but I couldn't because why would lana be freaking outover the new assistant coach?
快吓死了又不能尖叫 因为别人不知道我们的关系
You know, this is usually the part where I would buy you a massive bouquet of flowers and take you out to a really nice dinner, but
平时这种情况我应该买♥♥束花 送给你再带你出去吃饭
I can't, because my dad just cut me off.
但现在不行了,我爸刚切断我资金
Because I decided to follow my heart instead of the big bucks at business school.
因为我决定遵从本心不念商学院
Hey. I need this job,
嘿,我需要这份工作
okay? I mean, it's something I love, you know, and it works well with my college schedule.
好吗?这是我热爱的工作 跟我大学的安排相得益彰
It allows me to be close to you.
也让我更靠近你
I know the only downside is that we have to fly under the radar, but...
我知道不好的方面是我们得搞地下恋,但…
I'm sorry for that.
我只能说抱歉
It's just I've never been happier.
我从没这么幸福过
And to not be able to share that is frustrating.
但幸福还要偷偷摸摸就有点沮丧
Well, you know you can always take your frustration out on me.
你的沮丧都可以跟我发泄的
Well, can you please tell the dean there's been an egregious error?
拜托能不能告诉系主任已经出大错了?
I belong at metropolis university, not walking the halls of podunk high.
我应该进大都会大学不是在高中磨时间
Well, yes, I'm sure that we could work this all out if you could just get him to call me back.
好,对,我确定能找出解决办法的 只要你让他回我电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢了
You know,
你知道的
if you spent as much time studying as you did trying to leave, you'd be in college already.
你把这些拼命想离开的时间 拿来学习的话,很快就能进大学了
And where'd you get that pearl of wisdom - the farmer's almanac?
你从哪学得这么聪明的?农场年历上?
So, what do you think?
看这身,怎么样?
They're not really your colors.
这颜色不太衬你
They're the school's colors.
这是学校的颜色啊
I'm glad you made the team, clark, but why be a conformist?
我很高兴你进球队了,克拉克 但是干嘛要墨守成规呢?
At least with the whole farm boy plaid thing - as lame as it is -it completely belongs to you.
农场男孩格子衬衫那套虽然很逊 但是完全衬你啊
In the future, let's restrict our conversations to "hello" and "goodbye. "
以后咱见面时 说个"你好""再见"什么的就够了
And those thighs? 1, 2, 3...
那些大腿呢?1,2,3…
No! No!
不! 不!
Yeah, so the party'sgonna be way kick.
没错,派对肯定超赞的
Where are we - some kind of freakish feminist parallel universe?
我们这是在哪儿? 某种诡异的女尊平行世界?
Hey, chloe, have you seen the way these football players are acting?
嘿,克罗伊,看见那些球员的样子没?
Yeah, and I noticed one of them unloaded a shotgun in the boys' locker room.
看到了,我还注意到男储物室 有人在卸枪什么的
I was thinking about maybe doing an article on it, but the only two reporters I have are late again.
我在想要不要研究下写篇文章 但是我的两个记者又迟到了
Oh, hi. It's you.
哦,嗨,是你啊
Sorry. I was storming the gates of metropolis U., Trying to get them to change their admissions policy.
对不起,我刚在联♥系♥大都会大学 想争取他们通融一下入学章程
And I had to pick up my new jacket. What do you think?
我去取新夹克了,好看不?
It's not exactly your colors.
这颜色不太衬你
It's the school colors.
这是学校的颜色啊
Whatever. Anyway, lois, I need you to go to the smallville medical center.
好吧,不管了,路易斯 你去趟斯摩维尔医疗中心吧
Apparently, our gun-totingex-quarterback woke up this morning
听说那个持枪四分卫今早醒了
and he's feeling the sting of second-degree burns. He's been apologizing nonstop, so...
正忍♥受着二级灼伤,没完没了在道歉
I'm sure he doesn't love the prospect of playing tight end for the Kansas state boys' home.
看来他发疯也坚持不了多久啊
Hello?
喂?
Yes, I will hold for the dean.
是的,我等系主任接
I've gotta go
我走了
All right, I guess I'll goto smallville medical center. Clark, I need you to talk to coach teague.
好吧,看来得我自己去斯摩维尔医疗中心了 克拉克,你帮我去跟提格教练谈谈
After all, you were there. Nice save, by the way.
毕竟你当时在场 顺便夸下你救人救得不错
Actually, chloe,
实际上,克罗伊
with this whole football thing,
因为我现在要打球了
I'm gonna have to dial back my time at the "torch. "
火炬报这边恐怕就没时间了
Oh.
哦
I guess I've got my work cut out for me.
那看来我要做的工作排得满满的了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You know,
你知道
my priorities you know what?
我得有个轻重优先 知道吗?
Don't worry about it.
你不用担心的
This has gotta bea pretty big deal for you. I mean, you're the new starting quarterback, right?
打球对你来说那么重要 你才刚开始当上四分卫啊
It's gotta be pretty exciting.
肯定很激动的
It is, but...
是,不过…
I'm just not sure the other guys want me around.
其他队员好像还不太欢迎我
They've been playing together for three years.
他们原来那队一起打了三年了
You're on the team for two weeks, and all of a sudden,you're starting?
你才上场两星期 而且突然就当上第一四分卫
What'd you expect -hugs and kisses?
你指望他们立马拥抱亲吻你吗?
Nice.
不错
What's going on?
怎么了?
You owe me one, clark. I saved it from the toilet.
你欠我份情,克拉克 我帮你留下的,要不就进厕所了
Thanks.
多谢
All right, ladies,listen up.
好了,女士们,注意
You've obviously found the new jerseys.
你们都看到新球服了
I want to introduce you to the man responsible for 'em -lex luthor!
我给你们介绍下赞助者—莱克斯·卢瑟
The coaches tell me this is going to be a rebuilding season,
教练们告诉我这个季节球队重组
and I want to encourage you to keep at it.
我想鼓励大家好好坚持
In my life,I've learned that
在我的人生里,我学会了
you can never give upon something that means a lot to you,
绝不能放弃对自己很重要的东西
even when you're coming off a losing season.
就算上一季输了
You keep trying.
也要继续努力
Because sometimes you just need a fresh start.
因为有时候需要的只是重新开始
So, please,
所以,请大家
enjoy the new uniforms.
好好享受新球衣
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表