Um, well, sure, I guess.
嗯,当然可以
Whoa! Easy, boy.
哇!放松点,小哥
Yeah. He doesn't seem to have a lot of love for you.
他看起来好像对你没什么好感
Maybe I should do that.
要不然我来吧
Bless you.
上帝保佑你
Thanks
多谢
Luthorcorp?
卢瑟企业?
You're kidding.
不是吧
It must be one of those lab dogs or something.
可能是他们实验室的狗吧
Lab dogs?
实验室的狗?
I'd be happy to take him off your hands and return him for you.
我很乐意帮你们把狗还回去
Actually, you know what?
其实,你知道吗?
Um, that's okay. We'll take care of it.
不用了,我们自己处理吧
Thanks.
多谢
Come on, boy. Come on.
走了,小哥,走
I should probably get your name and address, though...
我该登记下你们姓名住址
in case someone from LuthorCorp calls.
可能卢瑟企业那边会打电♥话♥来问的
It's policy.
这是规定
Would you mind taking him back to the farm? I'm gonna go talk to Lex.
你带他回农场行吗?我去找莱克斯
Terrific.
太棒了
Come on. Let's go sneeze a while.
走吧,害我多打几个喷嚏去
Heel, Clarkie.
跟上,小克拉克
Thanks
多谢
Hey, Josh
嘿,乔西
Guess who just showed up?
猜我刚才看见谁了?
Einstein
爱因斯坦
Some guy named Clark Kent's keeping him out on his farm.
有个叫克拉克·肯特的把他养在农场了
That's good news little brother.
那是好消息啊,小弟
'Cause I was thinking that we were gonna have to rob that truck tomorrow with just this dummy.
我还以为明天去抢装甲车时 只能带这个笨蛋去了呢
Why do you have to do that?
没必要那样对他吧?
What do you care?
关你什么事
It's just a dog.
只是条狗罢了
How's he doing, anyway?
总之,他情况怎么样?
It can still hold a few hours, He's got a couple hours left in him
还能坚持几个小时
long enough to help us get Einstein back. And then we can shoot them both up and...
足够帮咱们把爱因斯坦抢回来了 然后就可以一起给这两只射药
get their strength back for tomorrow.
让他们的力量继续下去
So how come you guys couldn't get the effect to last longer anyway?
研究不出怎么让力量维持更久吗?
I don't know, Zack. I was just a trainer.
我不知道,扎克,我只是训练师
The plan's back on, little brother.
又要开始计划了,小弟
Let's close up shop, huh?
咱先关门吧
Yeah sure.
当然
Genevieve...
詹妮维弗
What a surprise.
真是惊喜
If you're looking for Jason, I sent him to Metropolis on a business errand.
你要是来找杰森的,我让他去大都会出差了
Actually, I came here to see you, Lex.
其实我是来找你的,莱克斯
Oh, I didn't realize we had any more business to discuss.
我们好像没有别方面的交易了吧
Drink?
喝点什么?
I take it my son has proven to be a good hire.
我相信我儿子工作得很好
Excellent.
非常好
He's taken a real passion for the project I've given him.
他研究起我给的项目,非常有激♥情♥
I gather this project does not require him to relocate out of Smallville.
这个项目应该不需要把他调出斯摩维尔吧
Highly doubtful.
毋庸置疑
I underestimated you, Lex.
我低估你了,莱克斯
Well, that's a common mistake.
很多人都会犯这错误
But not one I usually make.
但我不常犯这种错误
Seems that headstrong young men have...
看来头脑顽固的年轻人
become my blind spot.
一直是我的盲点
Ask Jason.
先是杰森
And now you.
现在又是你
You asked me to give Jason a position at LuthorCorp.
你让我给杰森一个职位
I'm not sure I understand your problem.
我做得没问题啊
You know exactly why I wanted you to hire Jason.
你完全清楚我为什么让你雇佣杰森
Get him away from Lana Lang.
为了让他远离拉娜·郎
But instead, you decided to co-opt him for your own purposes.
但相反,你却按自己的目的去安排他
Genevieve...
詹妮维弗
paranoia is not a very attractive quality in a woman.
一个女人这么偏执可不好
I'm just trying to protect my son.
我只想保护我儿子
Well, maybe you should get together with my father and write a parenting book.
那你或许可以跟我父亲一起出本书了
I bet it'd be a bestseller.
肯定能成为畅销书
Then you're no longer interested in how your father was released from prison?
那你对你父亲怎么出狱的不感兴趣了?
I've chosen to believe my father truly is reformed.
我选择相信我父亲真的洗心革面了
Therefore, the question of his guilt or innocence no longer bothers me.
因此他的问题不再困扰我了
But it's great seeing you again, Genevieve.
不过再次见到你还是很高兴,詹妮维弗
And you too, Lex.
见到你也是,莱克斯
Give my best to Jason.
帮我问候杰森
It's a shame he won't be able to help you...
真可惜他帮不了你
find what you're looking for.
他可查不出你想要的东西
It's hard to believe he's as strong as Clark says he is.
很难相信这狗像克拉克说的那么强大
He certainly is a beautiful dog.
他长得是真漂亮
Wait a minute, wait a minute. I know what you're thinking.
等等,等等,我知道你在想什么
Well, it might be nice for Clark to have a dog. It's been kind of a lonely year for him.
让克拉克养狗挺好的,他今年一直这么孤单
Well, wait a minute. What happens when Clark goes off to college next year, huh?
等等,但明年克拉克就去城里上学了
Who winds up having to take care of that dog? Me.
到时谁照顾那只狗啊?不还是我嘛
Lois, it's time for dinner!
路易斯,吃晚饭了!
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
You see?
看见没?
remember when Clark did that? He was only three.
还记得克拉克也做过这事不?三岁时
It's not funny. Hey!
这可不好玩,嘿!
What happened?
出什么事了?
That's my T-bone!
那是我的脊骨牛排!
Oh, bad dog.
你个坏狗
Clark
克拉克
Grab a stick. I was just about to break.
一起打吧,我正要开球
Lex, is LuthorCorp doing experiments on dogs?
莱克斯,你公♥司♥是不是在做关于狗的实验?
I'm not really sure that's any of your business.
那好像不关你的事啊
Lois found a stray dog. It has a LuthorCorp ID tag.
路易斯捡了只流浪狗,身上有你们的ID标签
Are you?
有那种实验吗?
Clark, when I took over the company, I found quite a few irregular experiments being conducted at my father's request.
克拉克,我接管公♥司♥后发现了很多 我父亲要求进行的不正常实验
One of them involved animal testing.
其中一种就是动物实验
What were they doing?
这实验怎么做的?
If I remember correctly, they were...
如果我记得没错,他们…
mixing meteor rock with a steroid to enhance canine strength.
是用陨石和类固醇提高犬的强度
Why would your dad be interested in making super-powered dogs?
你父亲为什么有兴趣制♥造♥有超能力的狗?
If I understood my father's insanity, Clark,
我要是理解我爸那些疯狂想法,克拉克
I'd be a much happier man.
那就好了
But I suppose in this case, there were military applications.
但我猜这次是想用于军事用途吧
I guess I'll never really know for sure. The results were inconclusive.
我一直不能确定,实验不是很明确
I had animal rights activists picketing the site so I closed it down.
我故意安排动物保护分子来纠察 这样才能关闭那个实验项目
I was told the dogs were destroyed.
那时有人告诉我,狗都被处理了
Evidently not all of them.
显然没有都被处理
Is it exhibiting any problems?
有什么问题吗?
Is that your way of asking me if it has super strength?
你是想问那狗有没有超能力?
No
不是
No, I assume you'd tell me that because...
不是,那点你自己会告诉我的…
I'd have quite a liability on my hands if he did.
因为那样的话责任都在我身上
The dog's perfectly healthy.
那只狗非常健康
Well, then I'm sure the Kent farm will be...
那我相信,肯特农场
a perfect home for him.
可以成为他温暖的家
Sorry about dinner.
晚饭的事很抱歉
I guess it's just sandwiches tonight.
今晚只能吃三明治了
Jonathan?
强纳森?
Jonathan!
强纳森!!
Stay back
别过来
Jonathan!
强纳森!
Oh my god, Jonathan! Stay back
哦天哪,强纳森! 别过来
Martha...
玛莎…
Get away! No!
走开! 别!
Get away! Get away from him.
滚开!从他身边滚开!
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表