Clark,
克拉克
we talked about that whole thing, remember?
这方面咱理智地谈过了,记得吗?
The football field is not a place for you to be using your powers to save the day.
球场上你不能用超能力当英雄
I just said it was frustrating.
我只是说觉得沮丧
Look, son, if you're gonna be the quarterback, then you have to be the leader.
听着,儿子,想当好第一四分卫 就意味着得当好领队人
Of course,a bunch of the guys are gonna want to challenge that, especially if they don't think you deserve it.
当然别人觉得你不配的时候 就会想要挑战你
Same thing happened to me.
我也发生过这种事
I thought your team worshipped the groundyou walked on.
我记得你的队伍特别拥戴你啊
Well, not when I was a sophomore, they didn'T.
二年级的时候还不是那样的
See, the coach made me starting quarterback.
教练要我当第一四分卫
A bunch of the seniors didn't like that very much.
那些高年级学生就不高兴了
What did you do?
你怎么办?
I earned their respect.
我赢得了他们的尊敬
Hey, is everything okay? Hey.
嘿,没事吧? 嘿
Yeah. It is now.
嗯,现在没事了
Hey, what are you doing? It's called kissing my girlfriend.
嘿,你干嘛呢? 吻我女朋友啊
You know, I was talking more in the "big picture" sense.
拜托我是问你这整件事
The ladyfrom the attendance office announced to my entire
会议室那位女士上文学课时
advanced lit class that coach Teague needed to see me.
也跟我说提格教练要见我
Okay.
好了
I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
我不想你误会
but this sudden,spontaneous outburst...
但是你突然这么不加掩饰
it's a little strange,even for you.
有点奇怪,即使对你来说
You have sacrificed an incredible amount to be with me.
你牺牲了那么多跟我在一起
I will not cost you your job.
我不能让你把工作也赔上
My job doesn't matter, okay?You do. I wanna make you happy.
我的工作无所谓,好吗? 重要的是你,我只想让你高兴
I know,
我知道
and I love that.
我也喜欢
I just think that we should discuss this later.
我只是觉得我们稍后应该好好谈谈
Okay, but will you promise me something?
好,但能不能先答应我点事?
Depends...
看是什么事…
come by practice after school.
放学后来看我训练
Just stand on the sideline for, like, 10 minutes, but I just
哪怕站那看10分钟呢
wanna see you.
让我看到你就好了
All right, guys, let's graba drink before scrimmage.
好了,伙计们,练习赛前喝点饮料
Lana?
拉娜?
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么?
I-I heard that clark kent was our new starting quarterback. I had to see it for myself.
我听说克拉克·肯特当上第一四分卫了 得亲自来看看啊
Really.
真的.
You came out hereto watch me practice?
你是来看我训练的?
That means a lot.
对我来说意义很大
Hey, kent! You wanna join us or what?
嘿,肯特!你还不来吗?
I better go.
我该走了
Seems like our new assistant coach is working you pretty hard.
看起来新的助理教练 训练你挺严格的啊
No, uh, he's actually pretty cool.
没,他其实特别好
I'll see you.
回见
See ya.
回见
Hey,
嘿
what did you do to my cousin? She's freaking me out.
你把我表妹怎么了?她快吓疯我了
Nothing. She's hitting on me.
我没,是她跟我主动的
Well, obviously, you sent some kind of signal that you were interested.
显然你也给她某种感兴趣的回应了
Look, lois, I gota big game coming up, and I'm trying to make a good impression here, all right?
好了,路易斯,我这要打比赛呢 我想给其他队员树立好印象
So could we talk about this later?
咱能不能晚点再讨论这事?
Hey,
嘿
Hey, clark!
嘿,克拉克!
Hi! Oh, my god.
嗨! 哦,神呐
Hi, clark! Hi!Ha ha!
嗨,克拉克!嗨!哈哈
Hi!
嗨!
Chloe, what's up with the cheerleader outfit?
克罗伊,你咋穿上啦啦队服的?
I found it in the storage locker.
我在储物间找的
I thought, you know,what better way to support my...
我在想,除了去给他当啦啦队
new favorite starting quarterback than to joint he cheerleading squad?
哪还有更好的办法支持我最爱的第一四分卫呢
We can be together all the time.
我们可以一直在一起了
Yeah...
对啊…
what is she doing here?
她在这干啥?
Hey, kent!Sometime today.
嘿,肯特!总得过来吧
Okay.
好了
Good luck!
祝你好运!
Bye.
拜
Oh, my god, she's taken the fast train to step ford.
哦,神啊,她现在火力全开了
I need you to keep her away from me.
你得想办法让她跟我保持距离
With what -a tranquilizer gun?
啥办法,拿镇定剂喷她?
There's obviously something wrong. I just need some time to figure it out, okay?
出了什么不对劲的事 我需要时间查清楚,好吗?
Okay.
好吧
Kent, what's wrong with you?
肯特,你怎么回事?
Coach, I'm not feeling very good.
教练,我感觉不太好
I think I better leave.
我得先离开比较好
You're gonna walk away because you don't feel well.
因为感觉不舒服就离开比赛
You know, maybe I was wrong about you, kent.
那可能我看错你了,肯特
Coach, I...
教练,我…
you know, your team's waiting for you out there. Are you a leader or not?
你队友都在等你,你还是不是领队啊
Tell the rest of the guys they got a green light on kent.
告诉其他队员可以随便为难肯特
I've been too easy on him.
我对他训练得太宽容了
It's okay, clark, it's okay!Just shake it off!
没事,克拉克,没事!重头再来!
How's it taste?
滋味怎么样?
Best on the team -clark kent! Come on, gimme a "k"
队里最棒的—克拉克·肯特! 加油,一起喊"肯"
Gimme an "e"! Gimme an "n"! Blue37! Hike!
蓝色37!裆下后传!
Gimme a "t"!
一起喊"特"!
Oh!
噢!
Keep going, baby!Taking one for the team!
继续啊,宝贝!一切为了集体!
Need a hand?
要帮忙吗?
You're the number one quaterback! Yeah!
你是第一四分卫!耶!
Blue-17! Hut!
蓝色17!发球!
Oh! Oh!
噢!噢!
It's okay!It's okay! It's okay!It's just a bruise!
没事!没事没事!小伤而已
Attaboy, kent.
好样的啊,肯特
Attaboy, kent.
好样的
You can do it!You can do it!
你能做到的!你能做到!
Defense! Go, defense!Yeah, defense! All right! Whoo! Yeah!
防守!加油防守!对了,就这样,唔!耶!
Go, clark!
加油,克拉克!
Chloe,
克罗伊
if that's you, I'm not feeling very well right now.
要是你的话,我现在感觉不太舒服
Hey, coach teague.
嘿,提格教练
Clark, we need to talk.
克拉克,我们需要谈谈
Look, I know this is gonna sound weird, but I think there's something in that drink cooler.
我知道听起来很诡异 但我觉得饮料机里有什么不对的东西
Yeah, you should've stayed away from my girlfriend.
是啊,你该离我女朋友远点的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Clark...
克拉克…
Lex.
莱克斯
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Who was that?
那是谁?
Are you sure you don't want to call the police?
你确定不用报♥警♥吗?
It's not like either of us got a good look at him, anyway.
咱又没看清他是谁
That's odd.
真诡异
What?
怎么?
I could've sworn there was a cut above your eye.
我敢发誓刚才你眼睛上还有伤痕的
Actually,
其实
I'm feeling a lot better all of a sudden.
我突然感觉都好了
Yeah, well, I still think you should have a doctor take a look at you.
我还是觉得应该找个医生来看看你
I'm just lucky you were here.
很幸运你来了
Why are you here?
你为什么过来?
I wanted to give you something.
我想给你点东西
It's every file I ever had on you.
这是我查过的你的所有资料
How do I know you don't have a copy?
我怎么知道你没留副本?
You don'T.
没法证明
But it's the truth.
但这次绝对是真的
Lex, if this friendship was so important,
莱克斯,这份友谊如果真那么重要
why'd you lie to me for so long?
为什么你之前骗了我那么久?
I don't know, clark.
我不知道,克拉克
There's a darkness in me that I can't always control.
我心里也有不能始终控制的阴暗面
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表