Yes it is, it's kind of like a free floor show.
没错,像在免费看夜♥总♥会♥表演
Have you two been catching up? Yeah, Lucy's just filling me in on all her hidden talents.
你俩玩得好吗? 不错,露西刚跟我说了她所有的秘密才艺
She was a violinist for the Z黵ich youth Orchestra.
她曾是苏黎世青年管弦乐团的小提琴手
It was nothing, it's just a hobby.
没什么的,只是课余兴趣
Given their reputation in Europe, I highly doubt that.
以那乐团在欧洲的声望来看 我很怀疑只是课余兴趣
Oh sorry Lucy, this is Lex Luthor.
不好意思露西,这是… 莱克斯·卢瑟
I read your profile in Fortune magazine couple of months ago.
我几个月前在财富杂♥志♥里读到过你
I thought your theories on the future of American business were very interesting.
我感觉你关于美国未来经济的理论很有趣
While I'd be curious to hear what you think of my piano skills.
我也很好奇你对我的钢琴水平怎么感觉
Drop by at the mansion, I'd love to play with a serious musician.
有空去我公♥馆♥吧 我很想和真正的音乐家共奏一曲
Oh, crap!
噢,他妈的!
I'm gonna go help her out.
我去帮她一下
Lucy. Who's that guy staring at you back there?
露西,后面盯着你那人是谁?
Luthor, where is it?
卢瑟,东西在哪?
Well, if perhaps you tell me what it is you want...
或许你可以先告诉我,你指什么东西…
You know exactly what it is I want.
你很清楚我指的是什么
You gave me that map because you knew I'd end up in China,
你给我地图是知道我会去中国
and you knew I would find that stone.
你也料到我能找到魔石
It was all one big calculated ploy wasn't it?
你是计划好了对吧
If I had the foresight which you attribute to me, I wouldn't need any ancient artifacts to help me.
我要有那么好的预知能力 也用不着拿魔石帮助自己啊
If you've got any kind of foresight, you'll let me know where that stone is right now, otherwise this is going to get very ugly.
你要是有任何预知能力,就马上告诉我 魔石在哪,不然我就不客气了
Oh, so now in addition to hurling accusations, you decide to threaten me?
现在除了胡乱指控,你还要威胁我了?
You break into her apartment, you go through her private things...
你闯进了她公♥寓♥,翻了她私人物品
I assure you, breaking and entering is not my style.
我发誓非法入侵不是我的作风
You're lost treasure isn't here Mr. Teague, you'll have to look somewhere else. Good day.
你丢失的宝藏不在这,提格 你得去别人那找了,再见
I'm not going anywhere, Luthor, until you give me that stone and you convince me that you didn't take it.
我不会走,卢瑟 你要么还我魔石,要么证明你没拿
You storm in here, you accuse me of some ham-fisted home invasion.
是你闯进来说我非法入侵
Why are you doing this? Is it an act? An elaborate diversion?
为什么这样? 在演戏吗? 还是精心筹划的烟雾弹?
Don't turn this around on me!
别反过来说我!
I think we both know there's nothing stronger than the love between mother and son,
我想没有比母子之爱更强大的力量
and I'm sure Ms. Lang agrees.
我相信郎小姐也会同意
I knew you had talents, but I didn't think burglary was one of them.
我知道你很有才华 但没想到偷东西也是其中之一
I swear I was going to pay it all back, I'm not some criminal.
我发誓我会还回来的,我不是罪犯
You do a pretty good job of impersonating one.
那你模仿罪犯还做得挺像
Look Lucy, I just don't get it, I mean why?
露西,我只是不懂,为什么?
Do you have any idea what it's like to be different from everyone else?
你知道做与众不同的人是什么样吗?
To be a total outsider?
好像当个局外人一样?
I might have an idea.
我可能了解吧
In my school, I'm surrounded by the wealthiest kids in the world.
我学校里到处是有钱人的小孩
So unless I wanna be the school's outcast, I had to be like them, look like them.
我要不想被排斥,就得装成有钱人
Well I'm sure that's a very expensive undertaking. But do you really have to resort to petty theft in order to fit in?
那确实需要好多钱 但就为这个你就要当贼?
Well I tried using my credit cards but they maxed out!
我只想用我信♥用♥卡♥,但还是刷爆了
So I went to this club owner who's known for lending money to the credit-impaired.
所以我去找了一个放贷的俱乐部老板
You went to a loan shark? It's called something else in German,
你去借高♥利♥贷♥? 德语里不是这样称呼
but yeah, that's the idea.
但指的也就是高♥利♥贷♥
Wait, so that's the guy that was here the other day staring at you.
就是那天盯着你那个人
All right look, how much do you owe him?
好吧,你欠他多少钱?
50,000 U.S. dollars.
5万美金
But most of its just bogus interest.
是利滚利才变这么多的
Lucy we've got to tell your father about this. No, I can't.
露西,这事得告诉你♥爸♥了 不,不行
The generals convinced I'm the embodiment of the perfect daughter.
将军一直相信我是最优秀的女儿
Well at least we have to tell Lois.
那至少我们告诉路易斯
I don't want to disappoint her.
我不想让她失望
She's your sister, she'll understand.
她是你姐姐,她会理解你的
Not everyone has a family like yours Clark.
不是每个人的家庭都像你家一样,克拉克
Please don't tell her.
求你别告诉她
I think the best thing for me to do is to just... disappear for a while.
我现在该做的,就是再消失一阵子
Lucy wait.
露西等等
If you're in some sort of trouble the best thing to do is just stay here and keep a low profile.
既然你有麻烦,最好还是老老实实待在这
Maybe there's something I can do to help.
或许我能想办法帮你
His name is Marcus Becker, he's a bouncer at a club called Kronos in Z黵ich,
他叫马库斯·贝克 是苏黎世克罗诺斯俱乐部的老千商
with a r閟um?chock full of felonies. Apparently this club is kind of a front for the kind of people
是个充斥犯罪的俱乐部 里面都是些
that you don't want to own money to.
非法放贷的人
We should just tell Lois.
我们该告诉路易斯
She doesn't have to.
不需要了
I knew her hop, skip, and jump over the Atlantic wasn't because she missed her big sister,
我就知道她大老远麻烦自己来看我 才不是因为她想姐姐了
and if this guy is bothering Lucy, then I'm going to find him, we're going to have a little talk.
要是那男人在找露西麻烦 我就去找他好好解决一下
Lois. Before you go all "Lifetime Heroine", remember that this is not the school bully she's dealing with.
路易斯,你逞英雄之前 要先明白那男人不是一般的校园恶棍
Seriously, she is in trouble.
这次可是很严重的麻烦
But I think I know someone who can help.
不过我知道有人帮得上忙
Bravo, Lucy. Excellent performance.
太棒了,露西,演奏真精彩!
Yeah, I had no idea the younger Lane was such a virtuoso.
我没想到这个小莱恩真是个行家
Oh, apparently there's quite a bit about the younger Lane we don't know.
噢,很显然小莱恩还有不少事 是我们不知道的
Thanks Clark, you're pretty great about keeping a secret.
多谢了克拉克,你真会保密啊
Lucy I want to help you, that's why I'm here.
露西我是想帮你,所以才来这
Lex, I was going to tell you about the money but I think she already beat me to it.
莱克斯,我想跟你说钱的问题来着 但我想她自己已经先说了
And what money would that be?
那说的是什么钱啊?
I didn't come here looking for a handout, I can solve this problem by myself.
我不是来求施舍的,我自己能解决
Well as long as we're on the topic of personal finance, how did you think you would be able to pay this money back?
既然谈的是个人财务问题 你想怎么还钱?
Standing on the street corner, playing your violin for loose change?
站街角拉琴卖♥♥艺吗?
There's a reason why I didn't tell you. Look, I don't wanna have to say anything to the general about
就知道你会这样我才不告诉你 我不想把这事跟将军说…
You're not mom alright, so stop trying to be!
你不是妈妈,别装了!
Don't you dare bring mom into this...
你竟然把妈牵扯进来…
Ladies, please...
女士们,拜托…
Lucy owes $50,000 to a guy in Switzerland. He's come to Smallville to collect.
露西在瑞士欠人5万美金 那人追来斯摩维尔要钱了
Now Lucy...
那露西…
how does a girl like you get involved with a loan shark?
你一个小姑娘怎么惹上高♥利♥贷♥了?
It's a long story.
说来话长
But look, I didn't ask for anyone's help, not Clark, not Lois, not you. I'm a big girl, I can handle this on my own.
但我不找人求救,克拉克也好,路易斯也好 你也好,我是大人了,自己能解决
$50,000 is a lot to handle, even for a big girl.
就算大人也不容易解决5万的问题啊
Yeah, well I guess that's my problem.
反正是我自己的事了
Lucy, before you walk out that door, why don't you tell me what happened?
露西,你走之前 能不能告诉我到底怎么回事?
I have the resources to deal with these kind of people.
我有特别的办法对付他这样的人
They want bearer bonds, which are impossible to trace, this isn't amateur hour.
他们要不记名债券,很难查到那种 不能用业外态度跟这帮人打交道了
I thought you had a policy not to deal with extortionists.
可你们公♥司♥不是不跟勒索者打交道吗
This is different Clark. This isn't the first time I've dealt with these people.
不一样克拉克,其实 我不是第一次跟那些人打交道
Wait, you know Marcus Becker? I know the men he works for.
等等,你认识马库斯·贝克? 我认识他的老板们
They are a German crime syndicate, and they've repeatedly blocked my attempts to buy hotel in Z黵ich
是个德国犯罪财团,他们曾好几次通过恐吓勒索
through intimidation and blackmail. If I get this guy in custody, I'll have something to squeeze them with.
阻挠我购买♥♥苏黎世的宾馆 如果我能把这人绳之以法 我就有筹码压他们了
So Lucy's just a pawn?
所以露西正好能成为棋子?
I just have other reasons for helping her out.
不,我只是帮她的理由又多了一个
Becker wants me to meet him at an abandoned warehouse at the corner of Market and Lyndon.
贝克想在市场和林顿转角的废仓库里见我
Lex, this isn't worth getting hurt over.
莱克斯,为这个受重伤不值得
No one is getting hurt Clark. All I'm doing is delivering the briefcase,
没人会受伤克拉克,我只是把公文包给他
the GPS device inside will lead my security team right to them.
里面装的GPS导航 能引导我的警卫团找到他们老窝
He said he only wants me there.
他说只要我一个人去
No, that's not going to happen.
不,不行
I'm going alone.
我一个人去
100 grand, chrome wheels, and 13 speakers, and instead of a back seat, oh yeah, I get the gear shift.
十万块的镀铬轮跑车,13个喇叭的 我还不能坐后座,得挤在挂档旁边
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗?(同时有调情方面的意思)
Have you ever been in a car and not uttered those words?
你以前每次坐车都在调情是不?
All I'm saying is that this guy isn't going to be happy if we are not there on time.
我只想说要是不能准时到,那人不会太高兴的
He is not the kind of guy you want to piss off.
他可不是那种你想惹恼的人
Relax, we're close.
放松点,很快到了
Damnit.
该死
Can you outrun them?
能甩掉他们吗?
Don't worry, I'll handle it.
不用,我能处理
Just stay put.
待着别动
Excuse me officer,
不好意思警官
I appreciate your need to fulfill your speeding ticket quota but... can we make this quick?
我知道你要给我开罚单,但能否快些
Put your hands over your head.
把手举过头顶
What?
什么?
Put your hands up, now!
把手举起来,快!
Look, I think there's been a mistake, I may have been speeding but -
等等,我想有误会,我是超速了但…
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Go get the bonds, Mr. Luthor.
把债券拿来吧,卢瑟
Oh my God.
哦天哪
No, no, no. Just stay calm, okay?
不,冷静点,好吗?
Nice try.
不错啊
Dump it in the bag.
扔进这包里
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表