yeah, I just I thought I'd stop byon the way home.
是我回家的路上顺便过来看看
It was nothing.
没什么的
I doubt that.
我很怀疑啊
Lana deserves the best.
拉娜值得拥有最好的男人
I hope you're it.
希望你就是
Hey.
嘿
How's she doing?
她怎么样?
She's pretty cut up.
她情况挺严重
They gave her a sedative, but she keeps saying, "don't let him see me" over and over again.
他们都给她用镇静剂了,她还是一遍遍地 说着"别让他看见我"
It's like some kind of breakdown.
好像崩溃了一样
When they brought bret in, he was acting the same way,
布莱特入院时也是这样
but the only thing they can find in common is a spike in their serotonin levels.
他俩唯一的共同之处 就是都有被注入血清素的迹象
Serotonin?
血清素?
It's a brain chemical. That Isdand hallucinogens mimic.
一种脑化学药品 类似迷幻剂的效果
It's also the word that lois misspelled three times in her slander piece on extreme makeovers...
这个词,路易斯在那篇 反过度美容的文章里拼错了三次
yeah, well, lana and bret are hardly candidates for plastic surgery.
恩,不过,拉娜和布莱特 应该都没做过整形手术
Yeah, but abby was.
没错,但艾比做过
Didn't lana say she saw bret with abby right before he went crazy?
拉娜不是说布莱特发疯之前 她看见艾比跟他在一起吗?
Maybe this procedure made her more beast than beauty.
可能比起美貌,这事更令人想害她
My parents don't understand.
我父母不理解
They say I'm too young for plastic surgery.
他们说我年纪太小不该整容
Well, some parents don't remember what it was like.
有的父母是不记得当年的滋味了
When I was your age, I wasn't exactly home coming queen.
我在你这个年纪时 不是那种万众瞩目的美人
I worked harder than all the pretty girls, only to watch every thing get handed to them.
我比其他漂亮女孩更努力 可是她们得到的永远比我多
Seven surgeries in two years changed all that.
两年做了七次手术后就完全改变了
You know,I was actually interested in that new procedure you used on abby.
其实,我对艾比用的那个手术很感兴趣
Is it really true that you only have to come in once?
那个是不是来一次就够了?
That's why I developed the process.
我为那个才增强了手术过程
I didn't want to watch my daughter go through the pain that I endured only to have
我不想我女儿忍♥受我曾经的痛苦
what other girls were lucky enough to be born with.
只因为她先天条件没别的姑娘好
So let's get you scheduled here.
给你先注册一下
Yes please.
太好了
You know, I'm actually running a little late.
对了,我时间有点晚了
Are you recording this?
你在录音?
I'm going to expose you.
我会曝光你的
Who are you to stop people from being their best?
你为什么要阻止人们变好呢?
Call me crazy,
说我疯了好了
but I've always been a firm believer that beauty...
但我一直相信美丽…
it's on the inside.
是在于人的内心
The people that say that are the ones who already have it on the outside.
说这种话的人 只是因为自己已经具备外在美了
Okay. Wow.
好了 哇
You kind a let the inner slob out, huh? Yeah, and her name is lois.
你这好像有个邋遢鬼啊? 没错,那邋遢鬼名叫路易斯
She's been pulling these articles that abby's mom published on this new breakthrough...
她一直在翻查艾比她妈妈 发布的那些关于
instant makeover technique. But, uh, dr. Finer an into one snag.
速成整容技术的重大进展 但法恩医生遇到了点障碍
It's sending the patients'serotonin levels into overdrive.
会让接受手术的人血清素超标
It says here dr. Fine was working on a suppression medication called cerethro to keep the serotonin level sin check.
这上面说法恩医生正在研究 一种压制血清素的药剂
Maybe it worked.
也许有用
Maybe abby was the trial run.
也许艾比只是试验版
Only abby'sseismic surgery didn't come without aftershocks.
只有艾比的速成手术带了副作用
She's passing something to people that's super-boosting their serotonin.
她通过某种传递 让别人血清素突然超标
That makes sense if she kisses bret, but what about lana?
她吻了布莱特还说得过去 但是拉娜呢?
I don't know. All I do know is that abby's not hallucinating,
不知道,我只知道 艾比没有产生幻觉
so maybe all lana and bret need is a dose of that cerethro medication.
拉娜和布莱特需要的就是一剂抑制药吧
Looks like lois is one step ahead of us.
看起来路易斯比我们快了一步啊
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Giving you the inside scoop.
给你独家新闻啊
You really want to know what it was like for Abigail all of those years?
你想知道艾比这些年是怎么过的吗?
Well, you're gonna find out.
就让你感同身受一下
And without the suppressant to balance out your serotonin levels,
不给你用抑制血清素的药物
you'll be filing your story from the psych ward.
你就去精神病房♥里写你的文章吧
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark!
克拉克!
Are you okay? Get me out of here.
你还好吗? 带我离开这
Okay.
好
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
I don't know how to
我不知道怎样
tell you this without sounding really stuck-up...
跟你说能显得我不那么固执
I already know you're stuck-up. In fact, I wanted to talk to you about that.
我已经知道你很固执了 其实我还想跟你谈谈这方面
You're funny.
你真有趣
Yeah. And cute, huh?
还很可爱,对吧?
Okay, jason, look, I'm being serious.
好了,杰森,听着,我现在认真了
All right.
好的
Back in freshman year, I, uh,
当年入学时,我
made the cheerleading squad.
进过啦啦队
And that was my whole identity.
那是我当时最重要的身份
Putting on the face
都放在脸上
that I thought everyone wanted to see.
因为所有人都爱看
I keep thinking of all the times that you've told me that I'm beautiful.
我在想你一直跟我说我很美
And, um...
然后,呃…
I can't help but wonder
我忍♥不住想知道
how much of me you really see.
关于真正的我你看到了多少
Lana, I tell you you're beautiful because of
拉娜,我跟你说你很美是因为
who you are, not because of what I see.
你这个人本来就美 不是因为我看到的而已
I mean, you're the girl I flew half way across the world to be with.
我是说,你使得我飞过半个地球 来跟你在一起
The girl who
你是那个
kicks the crap out of me at xbox and thinks it's hysterical.
打游戏要拼命打败我 还觉得很好笑的女孩
I mean, I have seen you with the stomach flu where your eyes were puffy and your nose was running, you're yakking...
我是说,我看过你因为胃肠感冒肿着眼睛 抽着鼻子,不停抱怨…
okay, okay, I get the picture.
好了,好了,我知道那是啥样
All I'm saying is,
我要说的只是
the reasons I love you
我爱你的原因
it's not something you can see in a mirror.
不是镜花水月
That's good. I'm gonna write that down and use that later.
说得真好,我得记下来以后继续用
I guess practice ran late, huh?
训练结束挺晚啊
Dad, I'm sorry I disappointed you.
爸,对不起让你失望了
But I'm staying on the team.
但是我会留在队里
I'm tired of living my life on the sidelines.
我厌倦了老是要在一旁看着
I realize that, clark.
我知道,克拉克
I also realize that you're a senior in high school, and...
我也意识到你是个高中快毕业的学生了…
from now on, you're gonna be making a lot of your own decisions.
从今以后你将自己做出很多决定了
But if you want to be
但是如果你想
seen as an adult in this family, then you're gonna have to start acting like one.
以后在这家里被当成大人 就要先有个大人的样子
Adults in this family don't run off and
这个家里的大人不会逃避
do things without discussing them first.
不会不经讨论就做事
I know.
我知道
That's why I have just one question for you.
所以我只想问你一个问题
Are you gonna let some assistant coach from metropolis teach your boy how to play football?
你要不要让来自大都会的助理教练 指导下你儿子怎么打球?
Go deep.
跑远点
Yeah!
好球!
Admiring the genius within, huh?
在欣赏自己的才华吗?
It had a typo.
拼错词了
Oh, nice try.
哦,装吧你就
So,
那个
I followed upon the abby story line, and
我跟进了一下艾比那件事
it looks like mother makeover is gonna be playing "mirror, mirror" on the psych ward wall from now on.
以后那个妈妈美容师 得在精神病房♥玩"镜子镜子谁最美"了
Is abby gonna be okay? Yeah, she'll be back next week.
艾比会没事吗? 嗯,她下周就回校了
So, are you excited for your first pep rally?
一会儿要参加你的迎新动员会,开心不?
Not exactly the friday night I've been dreaming of.
又不是我最喜欢的那种周末夜活动
Oh, come on, it's your debut as smallville's newest celeb.
噢,得了吧 这可是你在斯摩维尔舞台上第一次出头呢
Yeah, right. One plastics 'r' us piece, and they're gonna be holding tables all over town for me.
哦,对, 写了篇整容报道 全镇人都会来捧我场了不成
You'd be surprised. I mean,not that I'm ceding my stance on a woman's right to choose rhinoplasty, but...
你会有惊喜的,我是说 我还是不反对女性整形的自♥由♥,但是…
you've got fan mail.
你有粉丝来信了
Looks like your little expos?struck a couple chords.
看来你的大胆揭露还真吸引了点读者呢
I didn't even expect anybody to read this, let alone have A..
我都没期望有人会读它,更别说给人家
"life-changing experience"?
"改变人生的体验"了?
Please.
拉倒吧
Whatever. Say what you want, but I know inside it's getting to you.
不管怎样,你只管嘴硬 但我知道内心深处你开始喜欢了
Welcome to the bull pen, miss lane.
欢迎来到记者界,莱恩小姐
I'm off to see clark kent in a wet t-shirt. Care to join me?
我要去看穿湿衬衫的克拉克·肯特了 要一起来不?
It's something I've never seen before.
好像我以前没看过似的
Keep your eye on the target.
瞄准了靶子
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表