Dinner's ready, but the way you're dressed are you going out?
晚餐做好了,但你要穿这样出去吗?
Um, no, no, I justed wanted a change, I'm bored with plaid.
呃,不是,我只是想换衣服 我讨厌那些格子衬衫了
Well, I'll see you inside.
餐桌见
Clark? What are you doing?
克拉克,你在干嘛?
Well, I... I just...
呃,我…只是…
Wanted to tell you how beautiful you look today...
想说你今天太美了…
Mom.
妈妈
Something is not right...
有点不对劲啊…
I can see it in your eyes.
从你眼神里就看得出
Is it because of that ringing you heard?
是因为之前你听见那种怪声吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I need a hug.
我需要个拥抱
Clark!
克拉克!
What's gotten into you?
你这是怎么了?
I, I don't know.
我,我不知道
Well, jump down there and put it out!
快跳出去扑灭它啊!
Put it out?
扑灭它?
How?
怎么灭?
With your hands?
用你的手啊
Hey mom... hehehe
嘿妈妈…嗬嗬嗬
Hey! Hey, go upstairs and clean up!
嘿!嘿,上楼洗手去
Hey Clark! Look who came to check up on you.
嘿克拉克!看谁来看你了
Hey.
嘿
How are you feeling? It's good to see you up and around.
你感觉怎么样?看到你没事就好了
I feel fine. You sure?
我没事 你确定?
Cause you're looking at me like you have absolutely no idea who I am.
你现在好像不认识我了一样
No, I know who you are. You're my... coach.
没,我知道你是谁,你是我…教练嘛
Alright, well I guess I'll see you at practice tomorrow.
好吧,明天训练见了
You know, I'm not going to be able to make it.
对了,我好像不能训练了
It's pretty important.
这场很重要的
Considering you could clinch a scholarship on Friday.
你周五♥不♥是想争夺奖学金嘛
Coach, I just... I need to rethink my priorities.
教练,我想重新考虑下发展方向
I have no interest in football whatsoever.
我对橄榄球不感兴趣了
Whoa, Clark, hey. You realize that every player on that roster would kill
哇,克拉克,你知道球员们都
to be in your position. You get a free ride to the college of your choice.
梦寐以求你的位置 打好了就能免费进大学
You just want to quit the team?
你突然就不想打了?
Precisely.
没错
Edgar, I've got to make a call. How do I do that?
艾格,我要打电♥话♥,怎么才能打?
Well, once a week, you get a turn, unless you know how to work the system.
一周能轮一次,除非你自己会操作系统
Which of course I do.
我就会,所以我随时能打
Edgar, please. I need you to help me.
艾格,拜托,我需要你帮帮我
What's in it for me?
那我又有什么好处?
I can get you out of here.
我能救你出去
C'mon, if the real Lionel Luthor can't do it, what are you going to do?
拉倒吧,莱诺·卢瑟都做不到 你就能做到了?
I mean, you have no money, you have no power.
你又没钱又没权的
I have a lot more power than you think.
但我的力量比你想象的大多了
Time to play "Who Wants to Beat a Billionaire"!
该玩"谁想打败亿万富翁"了
Yeah, here we go now!
好吧,来吧!
You got my 5 large?
给我拿来钱没
What?
什么?
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
That senile act isn't going to work, Trump. Payment's past-due.
装衰没用的,老实鬼 上次的钱到期了
Things have changed. I don't have any money. You'd have to...
情况不同了,我是没钱的,你得…
Don't play me, Trump. I'm doing 3 life terms for murder.
别跟我耍花招,老实鬼 我已经谋杀了三个人要负无期徒刑了
What's one more?
再杀一个也无所谓了
You got 'till tomorrow.
给你明天为限
Lex... changed the password.
莱克斯…改了密♥码♥
What, is flannel too 'five minutes ago'?
怎么,嫌法兰绒衬衫过时了?
Whoa... who pulled a 'Paul Bunyan' on the desk?
哇…谁砸我东西了?
It was that way when I got here.
我到这时已经这样了
Weird.
真奇怪
You know, Chloe, I'm concerned about your well being.
你知道,克罗伊,我很关心你
Oh yeah?
哦是吗?
Why is that?
为什么?
If Lionel Luthor managed somehow to get out of prison, what do you suppose he'd do?
莱诺·卢瑟要是出狱了 你猜他会怎么报复?
About you I mean.
我是说报复你
Why? Has the Lionel Luthor alert suddenly been elevated to 'orange'?
怎么了?老卢瑟那边又出了什么威胁吗?
Do you know something I don't?
你是不是知道了什么我不知道的?
No... But it always pays to be cautious.
不是…谨慎点总没错
Well, I'm not exactly shaking in my sneakers, I mean he won't be
其实我用不着害怕,他又出不来
eligible for parole until he's like 112, so...
除非到他112岁才有机会假释
You never know, he could get out sooner than you think.
不好说啊,他说不定很快就有法子出来
Yeah well I think maybe our quarterback has been sacked one too many times.
我觉得你这四分卫有点不正常
Maybe...
也许吧
I do feel as though I'm looking through a different pair of eyes.
我确实好像感观不一样了
I certainly see you in a whole new light.
我看到了你身上全新的光彩
Well, what exactly is that supposed to mean?
这么说是什么意思?
I have to confess that I... I find you absolutely fascinating.
我得坦白…我发现你特别迷人
It's that twinkle... in your eye.
你眼中…那种晶莹
Your wonderfully sexy smile.
你美妙性感的微笑
And your skin, it's...
你的肌肤,真是…
Clark, what are you doing?
克拉克,你要做什么?
What I've wanted to do for a very... very long time.
我要做很久以来一直想做的事
Don't you wish...
你不想吗…
Miss Sullivan.
苏利文小姐
I did some research on the Countess Thoreaux.
我查了下索鲁女伯爵
It turns out that we have a lot more in common than I thought.
我跟她确实有很多共同之处
Don't tell me the Countess ran a coffee shop?
别告诉我女伯爵也开了个咖啡店
No, she's from this village in France. 'Casa Neaux de Momiralle'
不,她来自一个法国乡村 叫"卡萨诺·德·莫米瓦"
Same village that my mom's ancestors came from.
我妈的先祖也是那的
Really.
真的
What do you think it all means?
你觉得那意味着什么?
I don't know. It's all really strange.
我不知道,真是太奇怪了
She was buried as a martyr... but,
她是作为殉道者被埋的…但是…
She was burned as a witch.
她是被当作巫婆烧死的…
Hey. We will figure this out. I promise.
嘿,这事能弄清楚,我保证
Ladies.
女士们
Not bad!
不错啊
You are my main concern, Lana. We'll get through this Countess thing together.
我最关心的就是你,拉娜 这女伯爵的事情我们一起搞定
Oh please, don't stop on my account.
哦,别因为我停下
Clark, it's...
克拉克,其实…
Oh, you don't have to explain yourself to me... Lana.
哦,你不用跟我解释什么,拉娜
You're young... vital... you have needs.
你年轻…精力旺盛…有你的需要
Right coach?
对吧教练?
What do you think?
怎么样?
I wanted to thank you...
我想谢谢你
For taking time out of your busy schedule, Mr. Luthor.
百忙中抽出时间来,卢瑟先生
I understand how time-consuming making license plates can be.
我知道在这干活有多忙
You're not going to touch me with that rock in your hand.
你休想用手里那石头碰我
You won't get near me. Not with my... speed.
你接近不了我,我很快的
You're never going to get away with this.
你休想就这样侥幸逃脱
Oh but I am. With my mind, and your body...
但我成功了,把我的灵魂放在你身体
the sky's the limit... Clark.
可以变得毫无极限,克拉克
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You know it's becoming clear to me why you're so secretive. you understand
你明白,我已经知道你的秘密了
that true power is better left concealed.
你知道真正的力量最好隐藏起来
No matter how hard you try, you'll never be me.
不管你怎么努力,也变不成我
My parents... my friends... they'll see right through you.
我父母和朋友会看出来的
I'm not so sure. They haven't so far, have they?
不一定吧,他们到现在还没看出来呢
I need you to do something for me.
你要帮我做件事
Say the name 'Mehan', and these numbers...
说一声"梅罕",说一遍这些数字…
Why?
为什么?
Because if you don't, your good friend Lex...
因为你要是不照做 你的好朋友莱克斯
will very shortly be dead. An unfortunate accident...
马上就会死于不幸的事故
But he's your son! Your only child!
但他是你儿子!你唯一的孩子!
And I'm his only father. But that didn't stop him from putting me in prison,
我也是他唯一的父亲 但他还是把我送进了监狱
and robbing me of everything I have.
还抢走了我的一切
Now speak the words into the recorder
现在给我录一遍那些词
or you will be directly responsible for your friend's death.
要不然你朋友可就被你害死了
Your account number please.
请提供你的账户号♥
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表