flaked on her morning shift.
都翘了早班
I'm here looking for Chloe, have you seen her?
我是来找克罗伊的,你看见她了吗?
After my 2 A.M. java run to the Torch last night...
昨晚半夜我给她送过咖啡…
so that she could make her deadline.
她在赶稿来着
I'm guessing she's crashed out somewhere.
可能现在跑到什么地方睡觉去了
Lois, she never published the last issue.
路易斯,她上一♥期♥现在还没发
It's kind of why I think something is going on.
所以我觉得可能有什么不对劲
Um, Clark?
呃,克拉克?
Could you sign my yearbook?
能给我签下校友录吗?
Yeah!
当然!
Is this the girl who didn't show up to work today?
这就是今天翘班那女孩?
"Most Likely to be a Shark's Cheerleader"?
"最有希望成为鲨鱼队啦啦队长"?
Yeah, that's our girl.
没错,就是这姑娘
Thanks.
多谢
Listen,
听着
Wendall, Haley, Chloe, and Delia.
文戴尔,哈利,克罗伊和德莉亚
They didn't pick up their graduation robes today.
今天都没去领毕业袍
Not your "Most Likely to Ditch" crowd,
这些都不是爱翘课的学生
you think something's happened to them?
你觉得他们出什么事了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Anything seem weird last night when you left Chloe?
昨晚你离开克罗伊时有感觉不对劲吗?
No, she was just swarming through a pile of photos...
不,她正在一堆照片后面…
with some photographer kid.
跟个搞摄影的小子
Hi.
嗨
Hey,
嘿
Didn't mean to scare you there.
不是想吓你的
It's ok.
没关系
Just wondering if you'd sign my yearbook actually.
只是问你是否愿意给我签下校友录
Sure.
当然
"Most Likely to be a Cover Girl".
"最有希望成为封♥面♥女♥郎♥"
I think the photographer...
我觉得这是…
had something to do with this!
摄影师的功劳吧!
Thanks.
多谢
Of course a photograph could never...
当然照片绝不能…
take the place of the real thing, right?
取代真实的东西,对吧?
Chloe,
克罗伊
You better get to class.
你最好去上课
The bells going to ring soon.
铃马上要响了
You don't want to be late.
你不想迟到的
I'll be right there.
我马上去
Brendan!
布伦丹!
What are you two talking about?
你们俩在说什么?
We were just planning a study session...
我们在计划一起学习
for Mr. Kramer's quiz.
克莱默先生要随堂考
I have a surprise for you.
我要给你个惊喜
If you ask me,
要我说的话
"Most Likely to be a Cover Girl" is selling her short.
"最有希望成为封♥面♥女♥郎♥"的姑娘正在展示呢
But at least you'll have a friend in here with you.
现在这里有你朋友陪你了
Chloe, what's going on?
克罗伊,这是怎么了?
Chloe,
克罗伊
I'm going to let you tell Lana the rules.
我准备让你告诉拉娜规矩
Okay! Great!
好的!太棒了!
How did I end up back in school?
我怎么又回学校了?
Okay, don't wig out..
先别激动…
We're not in school.
我们没在学校
Why are you acting like this?
为什么你要装出这表情?
He's watching.
他在监视着
Brendan, A.K.A.,
布伦丹,就是
Mr. Medusa's touch,
一只美杜莎魔手(美杜莎可将人石化)
re-created this place.
他复♥制♥了这个地方
It's kind of like a cage.
像个笼子一样
Gives new meaning to the phrase...
给"捕捉瞬间"这个短语
"capturing the moment", doesn't it?
赋予了新的含义,对吧?
But how...
但是怎样…
The last thing I remember...
我记得的最后一件事
is signing his yearbook.
就是签他的校友录
Lana...
拉娜
will you sign my yearbook?
你愿意签一下我的校友录吗?
Okay.
好的
Look at the names.
看看这些名字
I seriously doubt it's just a coincidence...
我真不觉得只是巧合
that the slumber party's guest list...
他选的所有人
is all on the "most likely to... " page.
都在"最有希望成为…"这页
We have been collected!
我们是被特意集中的
Hey guys!
嘿两位
I told Brendan you had a crush on him...
我告诉布伦丹你很迷恋他
like he wanted me to.
像他希望的那样
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么?
Brendan wants high school?
布伦丹想要高中生活?
We'll give him high school.
我们就给他
Where is...
那石头…
the stone?
在哪儿?
God!
天啊!
Lionel, Lex is your son.
莱诺,莱克斯是你儿子
And despite what you want him to believe,
不管你要他怎么想
I know you don't want to watch him die.
我知道你都不想看着他死
Jason, darling...
杰森,亲爱的…
Oh, God!
哦,上帝!
Stop! Stop it!
住手!住手!
Where is it?
在哪?
I gave it to Lana!
我给了拉娜!
Lana doesn't know anything about this.
拉娜根本不知道这些
You wouldn't have trusted anything that valuable to her.
你不可能把那么有价值的东西给她
I gave it to her for the same reason...
我还为同样的原因
that I gave her that map to the temple.
把寺庙地图也给她了
She is the chosen one, and we all know that!
她是天意选中的人,我们都知道!
Jason...
杰森
I'll take care of Lana.
我会搞定拉娜
You promised me you wouldn't hurt her.
你保证过不会伤害她的
Has she ever shown any gratitude?
她有表示过一点感激吗?
Lana has no idea how much...
拉娜根本不知道…
you've been protecting her.
你一直在保护她
And for what?
你为了什么?
For her to choose Clark over you?
为了看她抛下你选择克拉克?
You know,
你知道
I would never betray you the way she has.
我绝不会像她那样背叛你
I wouldn't underestimate her, Genevieve.
最好别低估了她,詹妮维芙
Don't forget...
别忘了
Lana Lang's ancestor...
拉娜·郎的先祖
pledged that she would revenge your family.
誓言她会向你的家族复仇
I would leave folklore in the past if I were you, Lionel.
我才不理会过去的民间传说,莱诺
My ancestors burn traitors at the stake.
是我的祖先在木桩烧死了叛徒
Let's hope you're not one of them.
希望你不是其中之一
Brendan?
布伦丹?
He's got to be in here,
他应该在这的
it's like his second home.
这里就像他第二个家
Just like Chloe should be at the Torch.
就像克罗伊该在火炬报社一样
This whole "10 Little Indians" thing,
这些小儿科的东西
it's starting to give me the creeps.
开始让我毛骨悚然了
Popular guy.
受欢迎的小伙们
Cheerleaders,
啦啦队长们
alternate girls,
替补的女孩们
jocks.
运动员们
Brendan knows everyone.
布伦丹知道所有人
It's sort of like your fast track...
就好像一下翻到…
to the front page of the torch.
火炬报的头版
That's a little "Norman Bates".
这边的有点神经病了
It's everyone from the "Most Likely... " list.
这是校友录上"最有希望成为…"那页的人
Lana?
拉娜?
Oh God, do you think they're...?
哦天哪,你是否认为他们…?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表