I'm not waiting around for some damn kid
我才不会在这等小孩呢
He's late
他迟到了
Your watch is fast
你的表快了
Hey, say... If there's something I am is never late
拜托,我这人从没迟到过
I say I'm gonna be somewhere... I'll be there like a flash
我要到哪儿去,马上能像闪电一样赶到
Nice car, man! What is this, real leather?
车不错啊,老兄! 这是什么,真皮?
I got places to be small fry! What do you got for me?
我没那么多闲心! 你给我弄来了什么?
I got some great stuff for you Mr Hannison
我给你带了好东西呢汉尼森先生
I'm talking top of the line
极品好东西
You've been busy
你忙活了不少
Well you know: "idle hands, empty pockets"
应该的,游手好闲就没饭吃了
So whatta you think? - I give you 200$ for the lot
你想给多少? 最多给你200美金
It's worth it 10 times that much! - Yeah, I told you i don't handle this nickle dime crap anymore
这些值2000元都不止 我也早就告诉过你我都不收破烂了
wanna handle real score you come talk to me... until then, you take what I give you
来跟我谈谈,或许可以干真格的 要不就拿走200元走人
Maybe I should just take it all
我也可以把所有这些都拿走
That isn't a threat, is it kid?
不是威胁我吧,小孩?
Ah, geez!
哦真是的
Doctor said your doing great - Yeah right before he gave me this new prescription
医生说你恢复得很好 是啊然后又给我开了新药
The red ones at least they'll go nicely with my pink, blue and green ones I'm already taking
红色的跟我已经吃过的那些 粉红色蓝绿色的药还挺衬
I rather have more colours in the medicine cabinet than not have you around
只要你没事,药柜再五颜六色也没关系
I just didn't wanna have to worry your mother anymore with this stuff, that's all
我开药只是不想你妈再担心
Dad, we both worry about you
爸,我俩都是关心你
What you already did because of me... - Wow! Wait a minute, I knew what the risk was, Clark...
乔埃尔让你为我… 等等,我知道我冒的什么险,克拉克
ANd I'll take it again in a heartbeat if it meant keeping you safe
只要能保护你安全,什么险我都敢冒
Didn't you and I have a game to catch?
咱俩不是得去看比赛吗?
Metropolis Sheriffs, 50 yard line... Lex really came through this time
大都会官方队,50码线比赛… 为了弄票莱克斯没少花功夫
Look son, I understand what that friendship means to you, but... please don't forget he had you investigated, be careful
儿子,我知道那段友谊对你的意义 但是他毕竟调查过你,要小心
Not going into this with my eyes closed
我不是盲目就跟他和好了
He wants another chance to prove he's changed
他想要一个再次证明自己的机会
Clark...
克拉克…
Dad this is my senior year, I don't want to have to worry about Lex or Jor-El, or any of that
爸,这是我的毕业年 我不想用来担心莱克斯和乔埃尔什么的
I just wanna lead a normal life, hang out with my friends and play football
我只想要普通点 跟朋友一起玩,打打橄榄球什么的
Alright.. why don't you go get the truck We don't wanna miss the kick off
好吧…你还不去把卡车开过来 咱别迟到了错过开踢啊
Dad! Dad you're ok?
爸!爸你还好吗?
Yeah, I think so...
嗯,没事的
Your mother would be visiting me in the hospital again if you hadn't pushed me outta the way
要是你没把我推开 你妈又得进医院看我了
Dad it wasn't me I saw someone who can move like I can
爸不是我,我看到另一个跟我一样快的人
I couldn't believe it, he saved you
我不敢相信,他救了你
Whoever it is, he not only did he save my life, Clark, he also stole my wallet
不管是谁,他不止救了我一命 还顺便偷走了我的钱包
Somebody save me!
谁来拯救我
Let your warm hands break right through
让你温暖的手伸出驱散我的痛苦
Somebody save me!
谁来拯救我
I don't care how you do it
我不在乎你是怎么做到
Just save... Save...
只要你留下,和我在一起
Come on!
快来吧
I've been waiting for you
我一直在等待着你
I made this whole world shine for you!
我一直留着整个世界只为你闪耀
Stay! Stay!
留下!留下!
Come on!
快出现吧!
Smallville Season 5 Episode 5 " RUN "
超人前传第四季第5集 快跑
Hey! Aren't you two supposed to be at the game?
嘿!你俩不是去看比赛了吗?
Well the tickets to the game were in my wallet
比赛的门票在我钱包里
Which was stolen, some kid swiped it outside the medical building
钱包在医院外被个小孩偷走了
Oh my god, your were robbed! Are you alright? Did he have a gun?
哦天哪,被抢了,没事吗?他带枪了?
No, he had a very fast pair of sneakers but...
没,他只是跑得太快了
I'm gonna call the credit card company to report it stolen
我给信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥挂失
Hey dad, wait!
嘿爸爸,等等
THis kid... he was as fast as I am, I should find out who he is
那小孩跟我一样快,我该查查他是谁
Just let me talk to Chloe, maybe she can track down where he's been using your card
我先找克罗伊,她能查到他用过你信♥用♥卡♥的记录
Come on dad, if I don't find anything by the end of the day, then make the call
拜托老爸,要是今天结束 我还没找到,你再打电♥话♥
Alright, but I want you to be careful Clark, we don't know anything about this kid
好吧,但是你要小心克拉克 我们完全不了解这小孩
THat's why I've to find out who he is
所以我才得查出他是谁
Are you sure you're ok? - Sweetheart I'm fine... I wish you wouldn't worry about me all the time
你确定你没事吗? 亲爱的我没事,我希望你别整天都担心
You were in a comma for 3 months Jonathan,
你之前昏迷了三个月呢,强纳森
it's hard not to worry when you've been through so much
经过这种事谁能不担心
With a lil' help from modern medicine I'm planning to go through a whole lot more
吃了那么多新药,我以后日子长着呢
Starting with a romantic evening with my beautiful wife
正打算先跟我美丽的太太共度浪漫夜晚
Maybe we could have a lil' dinner and then... drive on down to the lake?
可以先吃点晚餐,然后开车去湖边怎么样?
I'd love that sweetheart, but I...
我很想亲爱的,但是…
I'm gonna have to work late again tonite...
我今晚需要工作到很晚…
Running the Talon is a lot more involved than I thought it would be but... eh...
经营塔龙比我想象的更复杂
I'll call you later, ok?
我晚点打给你好不好?
>
(希腊共和国)
What is that?
那是什么?
IT's nothing
没什么
Looks like a very large tattoo hovering over a very provocative spot
刺青很大啊,覆盖了一个很有风情的位置
When did you get that? - Hum... uh... I got it.. uh...
什么时候刺的? 呃…是…
...Before I came back from Paris
从巴黎回来之前有的
Really? Why didn't you tell me? I could've come with you and gotten a mermaid...
真的,怎么不跟我说呢? 我也可以一起去纹个美人鱼
or an anchor... or a mermaid holding an anchor
或者…美人鱼抱着船锚之类的图案
I didn't plan on getting it alright? it kinda just happened
我根本没想纹身,不知怎么就纹上了
Tattoos don't just kinda happen...
刺青不会不知怎么就出现吧…
There's usually some ink and a fair amount of pain involved
总得用墨水,忍♥着疼才能做
What was I supposed to do? Ask you for permission to get it?
那我该怎么做?问问你允不允许再纹吗?
Wow! Hey!
哇!嘿!
THat's not what I meant... Why are you biting me head right off now?
我不是那个意思… 怎么突然冲我发起脾气了?
I'm not Yes you are
我没有 你有
Look I just... I don't want you making a big deal outta this
好了我只是…不想你把这看得很重要似的
I don't care about the tattoo, ok?
我没介意这纹身啊,好吗?
But what bothers me is the fact that for some weird reason you felt like you had to hide it from me
我只是有点困扰 你好像觉得你纹身要躲着我似的
I've seen what keeping secrets has done to my parents...
我知道我父母互相隐瞒秘密的下场
I'm not gonna end up like that
我不想也像他们那样
Jason the last thing I ever wanna do is hurt you
杰森,我绝对不会想伤害你
But there are some things that I am... just I'm not confortable sharing with you yet
只是有些事现在就跟你说 我觉得不太自然
I'm sorry
对不起
Dude!
老兄!
You lost?
你迷路了?
You know, cause I guess you must be because... this is my room
我想肯定是吧,因为这是我家
Technically it's my dad's since you used his credit cards to pay for it
严格说这是我爸的 因为你是用他的卡租的这里
I didn't take anything from anybody
我没拿过别人东西
You can save the innocent act, I had a friend trace all the charges you trying to stick on him after you stole his wallet
别装无辜了,我朋友查到 你自从偷了我爸钱包后就不停刷♥卡♥
And you went through my backpack! Man, that's invasion of privacy...
你还翻我背包!这是侵犯隐私…
...messing with my stuff - Your stuff? You stole all this!
还弄乱了我的东西 你的东西?这都是你偷的!
Yeah?
是吗
Prove it
有证据吗
I saw you save my dad from that truck this morning
我看到你今早上救了我爸
Man, nobody sees me when I'm doing my thing
老兄,我做事别人看不到的
Maybe you're not the only one who can move like that...
也许你不是唯一一个能那么快的人
Jake Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West... whatever your name really is...
杰克·盖里克,巴里·艾伦,沃利·外斯特… 不知道哪个才是你真名…
It's Bart
我叫巴特
Not that it matters cause I'll be a 1000 miles away before you can even blink
告诉你也无所谓,反正你还来不及眨眼 我就可以跑得无影无踪了
I don't know... I can blink pretty fast
不好说,我眨眼也挺快的
I'm warning you man
我警告你了老兄
I'm gonna give my dad his wallet, and then you and I are going to sit down for a long talk
我把我爸钱包拿回去了 然后咱俩坐下好好谈谈
Not big of a chit chat,dude
我不太喜欢闲聊,老兄
Smell you later
回见了
Dad, I found the kid who stole your wallet but I lost him out at the docks
爸,我找到偷你钱包那人了 但在码头附近把他跟丢了
He just took off across the water
他走过水面就消失了
Uhmm, son...
呃,儿子…
Hi Clark
嗨,克拉克
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才回来?
Dude, I didn't think anybody else could move like that except me,
老兄,我都没想过还有人能像我那么快
because, hey... fastest man alive, right? Yeah!
因为,嘿…我可是世界上最快的人
You were right up my butt, man... and
你的速度刚刚能跟上我些
You know I've always wondered if there's anyone else out there like me and it turns out...
我一直在想有没有别人像我那样
...to be you! Jimmy Crackcorn, fresh from the farm
结果竟然是你这农场小子
What Kind of story did you spin to con my dad out of a free meal and a bed on the couch
你跟我爸编了什么故事 让他请你吃一顿还能躺在我家
No story Clark, just the truth
我没编故事,克拉克,我说了事实
And what's that?
那什么是事实?
Well.. A couple of years ago...
呃…几年之前…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表