Tell us what's happening.
告诉我们怎么回事
Well, the results are only preliminary, but...
现在只有初级结果,但…
the data indicates that evan's body is storing energy,
数据指出伊万的身体正在储存能量
like a battery charging.
像充电电池一样
Charging for what?
充电后要怎样?
The theory we're working on is that once enough energy is stored, it's
我们的理论是一旦能量储蓄充足
expended to fuel a burst of rapid cell division.
就会爆发导致超速细胞分♥裂♥
That's how he was able to go from a baby to a 7-year-old in one day.
所以他之前一天就长成了7岁男孩
Is there any way to stop it?
有没有办法阻止他这样?
My team believes a bone marrow transplant might slow the growth
我的团队认为,骨髓移植或许能延缓他长大
and bring his metabolism back to normal.
让他新陈代谢恢复正常
Can we use my bone marrow?
可以用我的骨髓移植吗?
We're willing to do anything to help.
我们愿意做任何事帮助他
Well, it's not that simple.
没那么简单
His genetic makeup is highly unusual.
他的基因组成跟常人都很不同
For this to work, we'll need an exact match with a living donor, which means
只有找到匹配的捐赠者,移植才会有效 也就是说…
a biological parent.
要亲生父母
Well, we think his mother died when he was born.
我们认为他母亲生他后死了
We're still trying to find his father.
我们还在找他父亲
What's going to happen to evan if we can't?
要是找不到,伊万会怎样?
Evan!
伊万!
Evan.
伊万
Unbelievable.
难以置信
What's wrong with me?
我是怎么了?
Prep the level 3 facility. I want him transferred immediately.
准备好3层设备,我要马上把他转过去
No. You're not taking him anywhere.
不,你不能带他去任何地方
Clark, we need to isolate him while we run more tests.
克拉克,我们必须先隔离他 好给他做更多测试
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Lex, he's just a boy.
莱克斯,他只是个孩子
We understand you're trying to help, and we appreciate it.
我们知道你想帮忙,我们很感激
He's been through enough. We're taking him home.
但他已经经受太多了,我们要带他回家
I'm dying, aren't I?
我快死了,是不是?
Evan, don't say that.
伊万,别那么说
I- I read the average
我…读到平均值了
life span of a man is 74 years.
人的寿命平均是74年
I've aged from a newborn to a teenager
我从婴儿长成少年
in 48 hours.
只用了48小时
Do the math.
算算就知道了
Evan, we're not gonna give up.
伊万,我们不会放弃的
Lex has got his team working on a cure right now.
莱克斯让他团队研究治疗方法呢
And if we can find your father...
只要我们找到你父亲
do you really think they're gonna find a cure for me overnight?
你真以为他们一夜间就找到治疗方法了?
It's like my life was just some sort of trick that was played on me.
好像我的人生只是场恶作剧
All that stuff I read in the books that I thought I was gonna see...
我在书里读到那些东西,以为可以亲眼看见
I'm not...
结果不行了…
am I?
是不是?
Don't talk like that, all right?
别那么灰心,好吗?
We just have to keep trying.
我们只要继续努力
It's not fair.
这不公平
This whole thing... it's just not fair!
这一切…就是不公平!
Clark, we have to do something. We can't just let this happen to him.
克拉克,我们得想办法,不能让他死
Would you go see if he's okay?
你去看看他是否没事吧?
I need to find his father.
我去找他生父
So our friendly phone company just got friendlier.
我们又有新发现
I was able to trace the 911 call back to a cell phone.
我追踪到那求助电♥话♥的手♥机♥了
His mother was karen gallagher. She was a senior here.
他母亲是凯伦·加拉格 是咱校今年的毕业生
I remember hearing about her. Was she wall of weird material?
我听说过她,她不是特怪异的人吗?
I got a couple blips on the radar when I heard that she...
我确实知道…
had a knack for shorting monitors when ever she walked into the computer lab,
她一走进实验室就会干扰电脑屏幕磁场
but I had no idea that super-fast pregnancy powers was part of the equation.
但我没想到她还能超速怀孕
How long was she pregnant for?
她怀孕多久了?
Well, last weekend, christina varrano had a party at her house,
上周末,克里斯丁娜·瓦拉诺在她家开派对
and karen apparently went nc-17 with some guy in the bedroom.
凯伦跟某个男生在卧室上♥床♥了
Christina has no idea who the guy was.
克里斯丁娜也不知是哪个男生
So she got pregnant and delivered a baby a week later?
她怀孕后一周就生了?
We need to find evan's father.
我们得找到伊万的生父
Okay.
好的
christina used e-vite to send out all her invitations.
克里斯丁娜是用e-vite寄出邀请函的
I guess ours got lost in the electronic mail.
咱俩显然被她遗忘了
Let's just check all the rsvp sand try to track him down.
咱们查她邮件,试着在里面找到那男生
Excuse me. Does tanner sutherland work here?
打扰了,唐讷·萨瑟兰在这工作吗?
Yeah, he's over there.
恩,他就在那边
Thank you.
谢谢
Tanner?
唐讷?
Leave your car around back, I'll get to it.
车放旁边,我回头修
Hey, were you at christina varrano's party last week?
嘿,上周你有没有参加克里斯丁娜的派对?
Uh, I don't remember.
呃,不记得了
I think I was working.
我那时应该在工作
So you didn't hook up with karen gallagher?
所以你没勾搭凯伦·加拉格了?
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Who the hell are you?
你谁啊?
I'm the guy who found your son,
我是找到你儿子那个人
laying in the middle of a field.
他当时躺在地里
Look, dude, I don't have a son, and...
听着,老兄,我没有儿子
I don't know what you're talking about, all right?
也听不懂你在说啥,好么?
I got work to do.
我还要工作
I'm not going to let you walk away from this. You have a responsibility.
我不会让你这么跑了,你有责任要负
Get off me, man. What's your problem?
别缠我,哥们儿,有问题吧你?
My problem is your son needs your help.
我的问题就是你儿子需要你帮助
Now tell me how he got on that field.
现在告诉我他怎么会在地里
I got with this girl
我跟那女生做了
at a party.
在派对上
The next day, she calls me up, crying,
第二天她打电♥话♥来哭着说
saying she's... she's pregnant.
她怀孕了
I go over, and her stomach...
我过去,看到她肚子…
it was already...
已经…
a week later, we were in my car,
一周后,我们开车
we're speeding to the hospital
急速赶去医院
and she's screaming, "it's coming!" And she starts glowing.
然后她尖叫"要出来了",身上开始发光
And then the car it went up like a freakin' a-bomb.
然后那车像原♥子♥弹♥一样爆♥炸♥了
That wasn't a baby.
那不是婴儿
It was some kind of monster.
是种怪物
He's a human being, tanner,
他是人,唐讷
and he's your son.
他是你儿子
He's aging rapidly.
他现在长得太快
He needs your help.
需要你救他
He needs a bone marrow transplant. You're the only one who can help him.
他需要骨髓移植,只有用你的才行
What?
什么?
No.
不
Look, I can't deal with this.
听着,这事我没法处理
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't.
我不行
How could someone do that to their own son?
怎么会有人这么对自己的儿子?
Clark,
克拉克
being a father is an enormous responsibility.
当父亲是种极大的责任
The kid is just too young to handle it.
那孩子是太年轻了,担负不起来
He's evan's only hope, and evan's going to die if we can't convince him to help.
他是伊万唯一的希望,他不帮忙伊万会死
I know that, son, and we're gonna figure it out.
我知道,儿子,我们会想出办法说服他
But what's more important right now is what are we gonna tell evan?
更重要的是我们怎么跟伊万说
Maybe it's best I don't even tell him I found his father.
也许最好都别告诉他
He's gonna take it pretty hard.
他肯定受不了的
Son,
儿子
an orphaned child has every right to know about his origins.
孤儿有权利知道出身
You should know that better than anybody.
你该比谁都明白这点
I'll tell you what...
这样吧…
I'll talk to him, okay? I mean, I do have a little
我去跟他说,好吗?我有点…
experience in that department.
这方面的经验
Thanks, dad, but I think I should tell him.
多谢,爸,但我觉得还是我说吧
Tell him what?
说什么?
Did you find my father?
你找到我父亲了?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表