Freshman year 2001
(2001级新生入学)
Are we going to state this year?
今年能不能打进州里?
Yeah!
能!
I can't hear ya! Who's going to be the state champions?
听不见!谁会赢得州冠军?
The crows!
乌鸦队!
I need a brave freshman to step up.
我需要一个勇敢的新生走上来
Alright, which one of you studs thinks you're a better quarterback than me?
好,谁觉得自己能比我当个更好的四分卫?
Kent, how about it?
肯特,来吧?
Huh?
啊?
That's okay.
不用了吧
You too busy milking cows to come and try out for the team. The least you can do is show some school spirit.
就算你忙着在家喂牛不肯来队里 至少也表现点学校精神吧
Am I right?
对吧?
Come on, kent,do you wanna take a shot at the hottest freshman at smallville high?
来吧,肯特,不想在新生面前露一手吗?
Come on, Clark!
加油,克拉克!
Just take your time.
稳当点
Come on Clark, you can do it.
加油克拉克,你能做到的
Caw! Caw! Go, crows! Whoo!
呱!呱!乌鸦队,加油!
Go, clark, you can do it!
加油克拉克,你能做到!
Crows! Whoohoo! Yay, crows! Who's the lucky freshman this year?
乌鸦队!呜! 是啊,乌鸦队,今年最幸运的新人会是谁?
Probably the biggest loser like every year.
可能是每年都窝囊的废人吧
Come on, take it off.
来吧,摘掉
Hey, leave her alone. Stop, you guys!
嘿,别碰她 住手,你们这些人!
Or what? We always torture the mascot, kent. It's a tradition.
不然怎样?我们每年都羞辱一下吉祥物 这是传统
Leave me alone.
别碰我
Stop, you...
住手,你…
Scabby abby
结痂的艾比
Scabby abby!
结痂的艾比!
Scabby abby!
结痂的艾比!
Put your mask back on, scabster!
把头套戴回去啊,结痂女!
All right, who's next? Who's gonna step up and dunk her?
好了,下一个是谁? 谁还想来试试把她扣水里去?
Poor baby.
可怜的宝贝
It's taken three years, but you finally let mommy help you.
已经三年了,你终于肯让妈妈帮你了
Don't worry, sweetheart.
别担心,亲爱的
I won't let you waste your senior year like you did all the others.
我不会让你的毕业年级 过得跟以前一样浪费的
You promise people will like me?
你确定人们以后会喜欢我?
They will. I promise.
一定会,我保证
Just like they did me.
我当年也那么过来的
Everyone will love you when they see the real you...
所有人都会喜欢你 只要他们能看到真正的
the one that's been inside all along.
一直内在的美丽的你
You're going to have a senior year no one will ever forget.
你将拥有一个永生难忘的毕业年
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 3 "Facade"
超人前传第四季第3集 表相
What a ball game! It's all tied up. Five seconds left here at metro stadium.
多么精彩的球赛!真是环环紧扣 还剩五秒钟就要结束
Clark kent, the young phenom from smallville, has led M.U.'S incredible comeback.
克拉克·肯特,这匹来自斯摩维尔的黑♥马♥ 奇迹般地引领大都会大学队复出江湖
Kent takes the snap from his own 10-yard line. It's hail mary time.
肯特在本方10码线后站定,祈祷吧
He fades back... here's the pass
他后退传球…过了
a bullet deep downfield way past his own receiver.
优势前场球越过了本方接球员
Wait! Kent's now flying down the field. He's going to catch his own pass! Touchdown!
等等!肯特冲向场地 他要接住自己的传球!触地得分!
The meteors win! Kent is unbelievable!
陨石队赢了,肯特太神奇了!
Nice arm, farm boy.
臂力不错,农场男孩
When's the first game?
什么时候第一场比赛?
I'm not on the team. Why not?
我没参加球队 为什么不?
An arm like that is a "get out of geek free" pass.
有那么厉害的手臂 就不用像呆子一样宅家里了啊
Well, even if I wanted to play Which obviously you do.
即使我想玩 你显然想玩
That wouldn't be the reason.
也不是你那个理由
Thanks. I don't really consider myself a geek.
多谢了 我本来就不觉得自己是呆子
So...
那么…
what do you see yourself as?
你觉得自己是什么型?
I don't know.
我也不知道
An outsider, I guess.
局外人吧,我想
That's a recipe for wedgies if I've ever heard one.
你真是扯淡得离谱
Have I told you how much I'm going to miss you?
我跟你说过我会多想你吗?
Daddy...
老爸…
don't you have 3,000 guys to baby sit?
你给3000个人当保姆还不够吗?
Do you really need to keep checking up on me?
非得到处监视我吗?
It would appear that way.
我知道看起来像是监视你
I know that I'm late, but I can still make it to campus for orientation.
我知道有点迟到了 但我还赶得上去学校听介绍
Save yourself a trip. Met. U. Just yanked your acceptance.
省一趟路吧 大都会大学暂时不肯收你
What? They can't do that.
什么?他们不能这样
They can if you don't have enough credits to finish high school.
你高中没有足够的学分,他们就能
Look, I know I missed a few classes, but...
我知道我旷了几堂课
lo, you failed the last semester.
路,你最后那半年没及格
Not to worry, though. I'm sure that clark will be happy to show you around.
还是不用担心 我相信克拉克会很高兴带你熟悉环境的
Around where? Around where?
熟悉哪儿啊? 熟悉哪儿啊?
Bright and early, tomorrow morning.
明天一大早
You start smallville high.
你要去斯摩维尔高中补休
Great.
真棒
You know, socially divisive cliques and hall passes aside, this place really is not all that bad.
你知道,不理会拉帮结伙和谈情说爱的话 这地方其实没那么坏的
It's the varsity version of dante's seventh ring.
对我来说是学校版本的地狱
Come on, do you know how many people would kill to relive their senior year in high school?
来吧,你知道有多少人 渴望重新体验高中毕业年吗?
Make that semester. Five more credits, and I amoutta this cowpile.
补回那学期,多拿五个学分 我就能摆脱这乡下地方了
Wait a minute. Five credit sin one semester?
等等,一学期多拿五学分?
Lois, the only way you're going to do that is if you add an extracurricular to your class load.
路易斯,你得增加课外努力才能做到
Like, say, maybe... writing for the "torch. "
比方说…给火炬报写文章
Uh,
阿
no hard feelings here, cuz, but, unlike you, the last thing I want to be is a reporter.
没有恶意,表妹 但我最不想当的就是记者了
What could be worse than, you know, uncovering the truth and protecting the public?
哪有什么比揭露真♥相♥、保护公众更坏的职业?
And sticking your nose in other people's business.
要去多管别人无数的闲事啊
Like I said, you'd be perfect.
所以我说适合你嘛
Come on. Let's go.
来吧,走了
It's gonna be great having you here.
有你在这会很美好的
Check it out. A new girl...
看啊 全新的女生…
Hi, clark.
嗨,克拉克…
Abby?
艾比?
It's actually Abigail now.
现在该叫我艾比盖尔了
You know, I almost didn't recognize you.
简直要认不出你了
After an entire summer of recovery,
恢复了一整个暑假
good.
很好的
With any luck, this old locker will be the only thing that stays the same this year.
有幸的话,除了这个旧储物柜 我的一切都会不一样了
Yeah, um,that shouldn't be a problem.
是啊,那当然没问题
So, uh,
那…啊…
why the, uh..
为什么你,阿…
change?
变样了?
I guess just one day you realize you can
我想只是有一天自己突然意识到
can spend another year being resentful of what everybody else has
与其再花一整年嫉妒别人
or you can do something about it.
不如自己努力改变
You know, it's our senior year, clark.
这都毕业季了,克拉克
This is my last chance.
就剩这一年了
Good morning, clark. Hey... abby.
早上好,克拉克,嘿…艾比
Whoa. Either she spent an entire summer at a collagen farm, or I am shopping at the wrong makeup counter.
哇哦,她要不是整个暑假都在吃胶原蛋白 就是我化妆品买♥♥得太低级了
How old is she 17? That's like messing with the batter before the cookies are even baked.
她多大啊?17岁? 这好像有点颠倒生理啊
Don't tell me the world isn't nicer to prettier people.
别告诉我这世界不是对漂亮的人更好
Besides, you know,I mean, it's her body. And if it makes her feel better, then it's none of our business.
再说了,身体是她自己的 只要她自己觉得好,那不关咱们事了
What?
怎么了?
I'm just stunned that miss "letter to the editor" doesn't find it one bit distressing that a girl would get
我只是很吃惊你这样坚持原则的人不觉得
nipped and tucked to fit into some plastic pod person...
一个女生非要当人造美女有什么不好
I think she looks great.
我觉得她看起来很棒
What a shocker.
真是震惊啊
Look, that's the problem with high school. It's all a facade.
看,高中的问题就在这 人们太重表相了
Everyone's hiding who they really are and trying to be something they're not.
每个人都隐藏真正的自我 想去假装一个大家喜欢的样子
Well, it sounds like you've got your first article.
听起来你第一篇文章已经要出炉了
See you in the "torch. "
火炬报上见了
Okay, I'll write for your paper, but you better get me extra credit.
好吧,我给你报纸写稿 但你一定要给我拿到额外学分
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
A note through the vent of my locker.
从通风口把纸条塞进我储物柜里
Very creative.
挺有创造力吗
Well, I pride myself on being able to revert back to the fourth grade.
很高兴我自己玩起了四年级的老把戏
What are you doing here? If we get caught, I could get detention.
你在这干嘛? 咱俩要是被抓到,我要关禁闭的
I could get fired.
我还会被开除呢
Coach teague.
提格教练
I'm Clark Kent.
我是克拉克·肯特
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表