I'm not gonna work for somebody whose mission it is is to break me and my girlfriend up.
我不会为一个必须拆散 我和我女朋友的人工作
Jason...
杰森…
my only concern is lana's welfare.
我唯一关心的是拉娜的幸福
But you're not the threat I'm worried about.
这方面我要担心的不是你
It's your mother.
是你母亲
Did you ever find it strange that every summer as a child she took you on treks to the far reaches of the globe?
从小每个夏天她都带你去世界各地 你没发觉很奇怪吗?
Destinations where there wasn't even running water.
每次都去些很荒芜的地方
My mother likes to travel. She always has.
我母亲一直喜欢旅行
Those weren't vacations, Jason.
她不是要度假,杰森
They were research trips...
她是为了探索调查…
investigating a woman who was burned at the stake 400 years ago.
查一个400年前在火刑柱上烧死的女人
Margaret isabelle theroux?
玛格丽特·伊莎贝尔·索鲁?
The countess whose spirit possessed your girlfriend.
那个女伯爵曾经附身在你女友身上
And the fact that it happened soon after you and your mother came into lana's life, well...
你和你母亲刚走进拉娜的生活,就出了那事…
that bothers me.
让我很困惑
That bothers me a lot.
十分困惑
I had nothing to do with that.
那事的发生跟我无关
I would never put lana in jeopardy.
我绝不会让拉娜处于危险境地
And I believe you, or I wouldn't offer you this job.
我也相信你 不然就不会提供你这份工作
What exactly is it that you want me to do?
你到底想要我做什么?
I have deep pockets,jason.
我有很多财富,杰森
Vast resources. But the one thing I don't have is access.
还有广阔的资源,但有种东西我还没有
Two women in your life are somehow intimately connected to margaret isabelle theroux.
你生命中的两个女人 都跟伊莎贝尔·索鲁有密切的关系
I want you to find out everything they know.
我想你找出她们知道的东西
So, what, you want me to spy on them?
怎么?你是要我侦察她们?
How you get the information is up to you.
怎么找出信息是你的事
Now I need an answer.
我只要答案就够了
Coop.
库珀
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗?
It's lois, your, um, drinking buddy.
我是路易斯,跟你拼酒那人
I am so sorry this happened to you, but I swear to god, I didn't do it.
我很遗憾你发生了这种事 我发誓不是我造成的
Last night, I would've given anything to shut him up. And now...
昨晚我一心只想让他闭嘴,可现在…
come on, lois. We gotta get outta here before someone sees you.
走了,路易斯,趁没人看见你 我们赶快离开这
Maybe someone close to coop knows something we don'T.
也许跟库珀亲近的人知道更多的消息
Lois, I...
路易斯,我…
I don't think that grandma betty from topeka is gonna have the answer.
我不认为这个外婆会知道答案
But his girlfriend monique might.
但他女朋友莫妮珂可能知道
How do you know it's his girlfriend?
你怎么知道这是他女朋友?
When the card ends with "I'll love you forever and ever," it's a bit of a giveaway.
卡片最后写着"爱你永不变",谁还看不出
The girls of Alpha Alpha Alpha Hope you get well soon!
(爱尔法斯姐妹会祝你尽快康复)
This truck looks likeit can do everything but take off and fly.
这车真棒,就差不能飞了
Hey, check it out. You hit this button...
恩,看,按这个按钮…
the operator's there to help you out with whatever you need... atm locations, movie times, you name it.
话务机就会告诉你想要的讯息 提款机地点,电影时刻表什么的
That's pretty cool.
那真酷
Yeah, I hear next year's model is even sweeter.
听说明年给的那款更好
Unless you want something sportier.
除非你是想要运动跑车那种
What, you're saying I get a truck like this if I come here to play?
什么,你是说我来这打球的话 也会给我这样一辆车?
Let's just say certain alumni are nice enough to loan their athletes rides.
是几个校友在赞助运动员
Clark, college football is big business.
克拉克,大学里打橄榄球就像做生意
I mean, you get a lot, but they expect a lot in return.
你能得到很多,但他们也要你回报很多
You have to be better than good.
你要打得特别好才行
You have to be a hero out there.
你得成为英雄才够
Yeah, I thought you might want to see where you're gonna be spending your saturdays.
先领你去看球场
Clark kent, quarterback he's a bulldog, that's a fact
克拉克·肯特,四分卫 是只猛犬,没商量
Clark kent, quarterback...
克拉克·肯特,四分卫…
Ladies and gentlemen, playing quarterback for your metropolis bulldogs,
女士们先生们,要为猛犬队效力的
from smallville, kansas... number 8, clark kent!
来自斯摩维尔镇的8号♥球员,克拉克·肯特!
It's pretty cool, huh?
很酷,对吧?
That's an understatement. Get used to it, buddy. It's just the beginning.
说"酷"真是轻描淡写了 习惯吧,兄弟,这才刚开始
The golden arm of kansas has arrived. It's a pleasure to meet you, son.
堪萨斯的黄金手臂来了 很高兴见到你,孩子
Coach, it's a pleasure to meet you.
教练,很高兴见到你
I know a lot of other schools are coming at you, clark.
你知道很多学校抢着要你,克拉克
But you go with met U., And you're gonna win a national championship.
但是来大都会大学,就有机会打国际比赛
Sounds good to me.
听起来很棒
Try this on for size.
试试合不合身
Coach,
教练
thanks.
多谢
I know you're gonna make the right decision, son.
我知道你会做出正确选择的,孩子
Clark, gary bergen... metro motors.
克拉克,我是盖瑞·伯根…都会车业的
On behalf of the bulldog booster club, welcome to met U.
代表猛犬队的后援团,欢迎你来大都会大学
If there is anything that you need, you know where to call.
需要什么,尽管给我打电♥话♥
Everybody wants a winning team, clark...
大家都想要能赢的团队,克拉克…
it's guys like me and you that make it happen.
只有你我这样的人才能成就
Waw, this is amazing.
哇,真是太神奇了
Dude, you haven't seen nothing yet.
兄弟,你眼界还没开呢
Hi, clark!
嗨,克拉克!
The tri alphas are big football fans.
爱尔法斯姐妹会都是死忠球迷
Yeah?
是吗?
So, we did a little detective work and found out that your favorite flavor was chocolate.
我们做了点小调查 发现你最喜欢的口味是巧克力
So we made you cake.
所以我们给你做了蛋糕
Why, you didn't have to go through all that trouble.
你们不用这么费心的
Anything we can do to help you commit to met U., Clark.
只要能让你喜欢大都会大学 我们做什么都行,克拉克
How about a tour of the house?
到房♥子里转转怎么样
Go ahead, C.K. Take your time.
去吧,C.K.,慢慢享受
I'll see you back at the dorm.
回宿舍见
So you two roommates?
你俩是室友?
Um... no.
呃…不是
My roommate's on her way to visit coop at the hospital.
我室友去医院看库珀了
He's her boyfriend.
那是她男朋友
Clark?
克拉克?
From what we hear...
我们听说…
not only do you have an incredible arm,
你不仅有厉害的手臂
you've got great hands.
还有很神奇的双手
Really? Somebody said that to you about me?
真的?有人跟你们说起我啊?
Clark...
克拉克…
um, you've got a great view out this window.
呃,这窗外的风景真不错
Yeah, if you like brick walls.
是啊,如果你爱看砖墙的话
Let me show you an even better view.
让我给你看更美的风景
I meant the ivy.
我是说窗外的藤蔓
What was that?
什么声音?
Let me go check it out.
我去看看
Uh... some sweaters fell down...
呃…几件毛衣掉了
in there.
在里面
Um, could I... could I get something to drink?
呃,能不能给我拿点喝的?
Um...
呃…
yeah. Sure.
好,当然
And maybe something to eat?
也许再来点吃的
Lois, what are you doing here?
路易斯,你在这里做什么?
I could ask you the same question,
我也可以问你同样的问题
but it seems fairly obvious... hef.
但好像不用问我也知道了
What, you just break into people's places now?
怎么,你现在还擅闯民宅了?
Coop's girlfriend wasn't here,so I thought I'd take a look around.
库珀的女朋友不在,所以我就想到处看看
A real page-turner. "I gained two pounds. From now on, it's no carbs. "
真是部文学巨作啊 "胖了两磅,从现在起,不碰碳水化合物 "
She's no hemingway, but still...
就算不是大作家,也不用这么烂吧
I don't have timefor this.
我没时间听你说这些
Here it is.
有了
"Coop is meeting witha newspaper reporter and being super-secretive.
"库珀要见一个新闻记者,还变得特神秘
"It has something to do with the football team, but I don't know what it is. "
是跟足球队有关的事,但我不知道是什么"
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快快快快快快!
Hey, Clark...
嘿,克拉克…
would you like a piece of this?
要来一块这个吗?
Hi.
嗨
Hey, buddy.
嘿,兄弟
Feeling better?
觉得好些了?
I see it's starting to wear off.
我看出效力正在消退
Eventually, you're gonna be able to talk.
你随后就会能开口说话了
And when you do,
到时候
you're gonna tell the world about me...
你就会告诉全世界我的秘密…
like you were gonna do before I stopped you.
像我阻止你之前你打算做的一样
I'm sorry, coop.
对不起,库珀
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表