...we're the same
我们是一样的
I wish that was true Clark
我希望那是真的克拉克
You've no idea of where Bart could be? - Lex was unconscious...
你不知道巴特去哪儿了? 莱克斯昏迷着…
I stayed with him until I heard the police syrens then I went after Bart
我一直跟他待在一起 听到警车到了才去追巴特
By then he could've been halfway around the world
他那时可能已经跑过半个地球了
I think it could be for the best, Clark
我想这样可能最好,克拉克
Dad! - Now look, I know how much you wanted to help him about but...
爸! 听着,我知道你很想帮助他
...you can't force people to change no matter how strong you are
但不管你有多强大,都不能强迫别人改变
He's not a bad kid, dad, he's just different, at least he's willing to accept that
他不是坏孩子,爸,只是跟别人不一样 至少他愿意接受不同
Clark, embracing your abilities and flaunting them are 2 entirely different things
克拉克,接受超能力跟滥用是两码事
I know
我知道
It's just sometimes there's a part of me that wishes I could be more like him
只是有时候我都会希望 我能像他那样随性
I mean... I've spent so much time trying to hide who I really am, I'm starting to feel like 2 separate people
我一直都在隐藏自己 感觉自己同时是两个不同的人似的
Clark, I think you'd be really surprised to find out how many normal people feel exactly the same way
克拉克,你会惊讶地发现 普通人也是那样的
Yes, son, everybody has secrets, yours is just...
是的儿子,每个人都有秘密
...it's just bigger than most
只是你们的秘密更大而已
I better go check on Lex - Alright, you wanna use the truck?
我去看莱克斯了 好,要开车吗?
No, I uh... Kinda wanna stretch my legs
不,我活动活动我的腿
Hey!
嘿!
Thought you'd be at work all day - Well that's one of the benefits of being the boss
还以为你要工作一整天呢 当老板是有好处的
I promoted Linda to assistant manager so I can take a break and spend some time with a raggedly handsome farmer
我把琳达提升为经理助理了 我就能歇口气陪陪我英俊粗犷的农夫先生了
Well, you 're in luck, there just happens to be one...
那你走运了,正好有个人
sweating in your driveway right now
在你开车回家那段时间干出了一身汗
Maybe I should get the hose and a bucket of soap
也许我该去换个洗衣裤拿点清洗剂来
I really missed you - Me too
我好想你 我也是
This is amazing
真神奇
When Clark first found this caves...
克拉克第一次发现这些岩洞时
...I had no idea why was he so obssessed with them
我不理解他怎么对这这么着迷
I always felt like he was keeping this secrets from me because he was afraid of how I was going to react
只是觉得他因为害怕我的反应 不敢告诉我那些秘密
I don't wanna live like that I don't wanna be afraid all the time
我不想也那样,我不想整天害怕
You don't have to be, not with me, that's what I've been trying to tell you
对我你当然不用害怕 我一直这样告诉你的
Ok
好的
Remember the church we went to in Paris?
记得我们在巴黎去过的那家教堂吗?
Yeah, I had to live early to make arrangements for your birthday...
记得,那天我为了准备你生日提前走了…
Well after you left I noticed something strange on the tomb of Countess Thoreau
你走后我在索鲁女伯爵的墓碑上 碰到了点奇怪的东西
There were these symbols edged into the rock, like the ones in this cave
石头边上出现了一些符号♥ 像岩洞里这些一样
How is that possible?
怎么可能?
I don't know
我不知道
And when I touched them, there was this blinding light and then pain...
我碰了碰它们,然后一阵强光一阵疼痛…
...and all I remember is waking up the next morning to you knocking on my door
然后我就什么都不记得了 直到第二天早上你去敲我门我才醒过来
And I had this
然后就有了这个东西
Ok wait a second...
哦等下
So you're saying...
所以你是说…
that some strange symbols on the tomb of a dead countess...
那个死女爵的墓碑上有奇怪的符号♥
gave you a tattoo?
让你产生了纹身
You know how odd it sounds...
你知道听起来多诡异
Why d'you think I didn't wanna tell you?
是不是能理解我为什么不敢告诉你了
That's why you left Paris
你也是因为这个离开巴黎的
I had to come back to these caves
我得回来查查这些岩洞
I had to find out why I was missing 12 hours of my life
我想知道那不省人事的12小时是怎么回事
But all I found were more questions
可是我越查越有更多问题
It's the same as yours
这个跟你身上那个一样
What does the symbol mean?
这符号♥什么意思?
I don't know
我不知道
Jason I don't know what's happening to me - Ok, Ok
杰森我不知道在我身上发生了什么 好了,好了
Whatever it is...
不管是什么…
...we'll figure it out together ok?
我们一起解决好不好?
ok
好
Clark!
克拉克!
It's good to see you keeping normal hours
很高兴这次你来的时间跟平常一样
Just came by to see if you're alright
只是来看看你是否没事
I heard you ran into some trouble in Metropolis..
听说你在大都会出麻烦了
News travels fast - The curse of a small town
消息传得很快啊 小镇就这点不好
So, what happened?
所以,怎么了?
I decided to play cowboy and got my spurs handed to me
我学牛仔想动手抢回自己东西
To be honest I don't know why I'm not dead
我都不知道我怎么没死
THere must be somebody watching over you
一定有人在暗中帮你
In more ways than one
帮了我很多方面呢
How did you get this back?
你怎么拿回来的?
I didn't
不是我拿回的
It was sitting on my desk when I returned from the Hospital
我从医院回来,这东西就在桌上了
Whoever took it must've had a change of heart
不管谁拿走的,那人改变主意了
I guess he did
我想也是
Look, we'll have plenty of time to study this later...
我们之后有充足的时间研究这个
Right now, I'm still nursing a bit of a headache - I'm just glad you're feeling better
现在我还有点头痛 我只是很高兴你好起来了
Clark
克拉克
I thought you'd like to know I had the manuscript page examined by a team of experts as soon as it turned out
我让一队专家检测了手稿 我想你也会想知道结果
Do you know what they discovered?
知道他们有什么发现吗?
That I payed too much for it
这东西原来不值那么多钱
Thanks for checking in on me
谢谢你来看我
Dude, your drawing sucks
老兄,你画画太糟了
I'm sick of the hero thing
当英雄真不舒服
You mean like returning a priceless artifact to its owner?
你是说把无价之宝退还失主?
Kinda all that money would've just slowed me down anyway
反正那么贵重的东西只会拖累我
To a dead stop if I hadn't found you
我要没找到你,你就死定了
Yeah, how did you do that?
嗯,你怎么做到的?
Whatta you? Fast? Strong? And psychic?
你到底是快?还是强?还是通灵啊?
I wish
我希望是
I spent a whole night down at suicide slums trying to convince someone that I had a 1000 of these to fence
我花了一整晚在贫民窟 假装要出手一千个MP3
A few guys pointed me in the direction of Hannison
有些人就告诉我怎么找汉尼森了
Look at you, channelling your inner criminal
看看你,装起小犯罪来了
So, uh...
所以,呃
whatta you gonna do now?
你以后要怎么样?
I don't know. It's a big world
我不知道,这世界很大
We gotta to check it out
我还得好好看看呢
See if there's anyone else out there like us
我要去找找看 哪里还有我们这类人
Maybe start like a club or league or something
也许从酒吧联盟之类的地方开始
You know you could come with me...
你可以跟我一起去的
...or you could stay...
或者你可以留下来
You've a great life, Clark, but...
你在这有着很棒的生活,克拉克,但是…
It's not mine I've no reason to stay in Smallville
这不是我的,我没理由留在斯摩维尔
You've me
你有我啊
Thanks for being my friend
谢谢你当我朋友
Are you sure there's nothing I can do to change your mind?
真的不能改变你的心意了吗?
Tell you what...
这样吧…
If... you can catch me
如果…你能抓住我
I'll think about it
我就考虑
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表