I guess I'm not like everyone else.
我跟其他人不一样
Look, kevin, I know it's gonna be hard, but I need to talk to you about the accident.
凯文,我知道会很难受 但我得跟你谈谈那场意外的事
Is this where it happened?
就在这发生的吗?
Somewhere here.
这里的某处
I know. It was somewhere here.
我知道差不多就在这
Just tell me what happened that day.
告诉我那天发生了什么
Do you have any real memories from that day?
关于那天你还有真实记忆吗?
Kevin, what is it?
凯文,想起什么了?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I've been trying to block the memories out.
我一直在把这记忆逼出去
Or maybe
又或许
someone has already blocked them out for you.
其他人已经把你这记忆逼出去了
No.
不
No. I was loading my gun. It was right here.
不,我在上膛,就在这
But do you actually remember that?
但那是真实记忆吗?
Do you remember loading your gun,
你记得给枪上膛
or do you remember someone telling you that?
还是只记得有人这样告诉你?
I didn't do it.
不是我做的
It was my dad.
是我爸干的
How could he do that to me?
他怎么能这么对我?
I'm sorry, kevin.
我很抱歉,凯文
I don't get it.
我不明白
I robbed the talon, and I 86'd your memory.
我抢了塔龙,还清除你记忆
I mean, why would you go through all this trouble for me?
为什么你要这样为我费心?
I guess I just know what it's like
我很了解
to lose a part of your life.
丢失了生命一部分的感受
I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do for you.
对不起,我帮不了你
I mean, our only chance is to break into summerholt, but
我们如果闯进萨摩霍特,那还有希望
there's no way I can get you in there.
但我也没办法带你进去
Maybe I can.
也许我能做到
Look, this guy's kid robbed me, then plucked the last forget-me-not petal from my friend's brain.
那人的儿子抢劫了我,还删除了我朋友的记忆
You will let me back there, and you can do it with or without handcuffs.
你最好给个交代,免得我告你们
Like I said, if you would sign in, I'll let someone know that you're here.
我说了,只要你先登记 我就通知里面的人
What part of this isn't getting through to you?
你怎么就听不明白?
The last time I spoke to my cousin, she was here.
上次我跟我表妹通话时,她就在这里
And I'm sure the psycho is holding her back there somewhere.
肯定是那些神经病把她扣这了
Ms. Lane.
莱恩小姐
Maybe they pay you enough to be rude,
也许他们给你足够的工资拦人
but I doubt they pay you enough to do time in the county jail.
但为那点钱进监狱还不值吧
Wait. Wasn't it locked?
等等,它不是锁着的吗?
I think it was broken.
我想它坏了
We should be able to reach the main office from down here.
我们从这下去应该能到主办公室
Clark.
克拉克
Clark, are you okay?
克拉克,你还好吗?
You go ahead. I'll catch up.
我先走,我追上你
I wish I could erase your memories from just the last three days,
我希望只清除你最近三天的记忆就行了
but I'm afraid I can't take that chance.
但我不能冒险
I'm gonna have to go back much further than that.
我还是多删些比较妥当
Mr. Grady, please don't do that.
哥伦迪先生,请不要这样
Think of it as a gift.
把它当成一份礼物吧
Do you realize how many experiences in life
如果清除掉你的记忆
would be so much less painful
那些痛苦的往事
if we didn't have the memories to haunt us?
就不会再纠缠你
Dad! What, were you just gonna lie to me my whole life, huh?
爸!你就要这样骗我一辈子吗?
To make me think I killed my own brother.
让我以为是我杀了亲兄弟?
Kevin, calm down.
凯文,冷静点
You're obviously having a psychological reaction to your treatment.
这只是你对治疗的不良心理反应
No one regrets what happened more than I do.
没人比我更后悔所做的
Chloe!
克罗伊!
Wow.
哇
Dear god in heaven.
老天哪
Lois, sheriff.
路易斯,警长
I guess I shouldn't call you smallville anymore.
我以后不能再叫你"小镇男"了
Clark, what are you doing?
克拉克,你干嘛呢?
Are you just gonna stand there all day, or are you gonna untie her?
你是打算傻站一整天,还是给她松绑?
Hi.
嗨
Thanks.
多谢
You said how'd you come across those tapes, miss sullivan?
你是怎么拿到带子的,苏利文小姐?
Well, I was being led into the data room...
我被带到了数据库
Hey.
嘿
You're that kid from the alley.
你是巷子里那小子
I tried to pull you out of your car,
我当时正要把你从车里拉出来
and that's the last thing I remember before what just happened in the lab.
在实验室之前我只记得那事了
Yeah, I'm sorry about that again, clark. That was kind of my fault.
再次抱歉,克拉克,那是我的错
I don't know what you did back there or why,
我不知道你做了什么,也不知道原因
but I get the feeling I owe you one.
但我感觉好像欠你个人情
I like to see it as a "now we're even" situation.
其实咱只是扯平了
Something tells me I shouldn't stop you from leaving.
我有种感觉,好像我不该阻止你走
It's better if people don't ask too many questions about me.
最好人们不要再问起我
Thanks for the chance at a clean slate, clark.
谢谢你给了我重新开始的机会,克拉克
Clark...
克拉克
I was just looking for you.
我正在找你
Congratulations. I heard you got full retrieval.
恭喜,听说你完全恢复了
Everything.
全恢复了
Everything except the last 24 hours.
只是又把过去24小时忘记了
Well, you didn't miss much, but
那损失还不是太多
I wanted to come in person to see the old clark back.
我想亲眼来看看恢复记忆的你
Lex...
莱克斯
chloe said she left me at the mansion because you wanted to talk.
克罗伊说你把我单独留下谈话了
What is it you wanted to talk about?
你当时想谈什么?
I just told you about my own memory loss.
我只是跟你讲了我自己一些失忆情况
I thought it might be comforting.
我觉得可以安慰你
I'm lucky to have so many good friends watching out for me.
很幸运我有你们那么多朋友照看我
Nothing you wouldn't haved one for me, clark.
你也会为我这样做的,克拉克
hi, I'm early, I know. I'm sorry.
嗨,我来早了,我知道,抱歉
I guess I'm just a little nervous.
我只是有点紧张
What are you nervous about?
你紧张什么?
Were we supposed to do something?
我们是约好要做什么吗?
Lana, I'm sorry. I don't remember anything from the last day.
拉娜,对不起,昨天的事我都不记得了
Oh.
哦
But everything else you remember now.
但是别的你都想起来了吧
It's probably for the best.
那可能最好不过
Were our plans,
咱是不是说好
like, date kind of plans?
要约会什么的?
Because what about jason?
那杰森呢?
Clark, you just wanted to talk.
克拉克,你只是说想谈谈
It's nothing that can't wait till later.
没什么好着急的…
Lana, wait.
拉娜,等等
I can't do this.
我不能这样
I can't let you walk out, not again.
我不能再让你这样离开
It's okay.
没关系
We both know better than this.
我们都更了解
I know.
我知道
That's why this time it'll be different.
所以这次会不一样了
This time?
这次
"Summerholt memory Lane shut down. "
"萨摩霍特记忆机构关闭"
Are you chloe?
你是克罗伊吗?
That's funny.
真好笑
It's not hilarious, but it's funny.
不高明,但还是好笑
My parents told me that you clark-sat and you called them home from metropolis.
我爸妈告诉我当时是你照顾我 还打电♥话♥叫他们回来的
I want to say thanks.
我想来说谢谢
Well, you could still use some help with your comedy routine,
你的幽默能力还需要更多帮助
but it's not like I taught you to eat solid foods again.
但好在不用像教你吃饭那样
Still.
还是要谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
So it must've been kind of strange to have a zombie best friend walking around.
身边有个脑死朋友,感觉很奇怪吧
Yeah, I mean, you know, I never really realized how
没错,我以前一直不理解
complicated that zombie's life was.
脑死朋友的生活有多复杂
Complicated.
复杂
Did I do something unusual?
我做了什么不寻常的事?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表