Lana.
拉娜
Where's Jason? I've been looking for him, I actually left him 3 messages.
杰森在哪?我在找他 给他留了三次信息了
Yeah I know.
是,我知道
I thought he'd want to know that Metropolis University offered me a scholarship.
我想告诉他大都会大学给我提供奖学金了
That's great Clark.
很棒啊克拉克
One of the scouts he called saw me in the game.
一个球探看见我比赛了
I wanted to thank him for trusting me.
我想谢谢他对我的信任
Well it's too bad that you couldn't return the favor.
很可惜你谢不成了
Jason was fired this morning.
杰森今早上被开除了
It's good to know the local football star still has time for his friends.
很高兴橄榄球新星有空来看朋友啊
I wouldn't put it like that.
你错了
Wild guess.
我大胆猜测
You're not talking about the 'football star' part.
你不是指我"橄榄球新星"的形容错了
Maybe I wasn't clear.
也许我也有错
But what you and I talk about is supposed to stay between us.
但我跟你说过的话应该保密才对
I see.
我明白了
So today I'm taking the role of the despicable untrustworthy friend, and
今天你是我把我当成卑鄙无信的朋友了
as usual our hero is making the fatal flaw of jumping to conclusions.
我们的英雄也又一次对我下结论了
You're going to tell me you weren't the one who got Jason fired?
难道你想说不是你告密让杰森被开除的?
A teacher-student liason is a taboo that's pretty hard to come back from.
师生恋是很难挽回的禁忌
Oh, you're going to take the moral high ground on this?
哦,你是站在道德高度反对这件事了?
Clark, I'd hate to see Lana's infatuation earn her a 'Scarlet Letter' around town.
克拉克,我不想拉娜因为不伦之恋 被镇上的人瞧不起
Well she has you to thank for that! Cause you and I were the only two who
这事她还得多谢你! 因为本来只有你和我
knew about it, now everybody's talking.
知道这事,现在所有人都知道了
You didn't do this to protect her.
你这样不是为了保护她
You know Lana isn't meant to be with Jason.
你知道拉娜跟杰森不是注定的一对
Maybe a year ago, I would've believed that you got him fired out of some twisted
也许一年前,我还会相信你是因为
loyalty for being my friend. But you didn't do this for me.
扭曲的朋友忠诚才要解雇杰森 但你不是为我这么做的
Why did you do it?
到底为了什么?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表