I can feel it. You better go.
我能感觉到,你最好也离开
No.
不
Evan, I'm not leaving you.
伊万,我不会离开你
I wish you had been my father, clark.
我希望你是我父亲,克拉克
Evan.
伊万
Evan.
伊万
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark,
克拉克
are you all right?
你还好吗?
I got clear just before...
我刚清醒过来…
where's evan?
伊万在哪?
He's gone.
他走了
I can't believe he's gone.
我不愿相信他走了
I know. Me too.
我理解,我也是
This whole year, I've felt...
这一整年,我都觉得…
so disconnected.
这么支离混乱
But when evan came into my life,
直到伊万走进我生命
it was like I finally knew where I belonged.
才好像终于有了归属感
I had a purpose.
有了目标
He only lived for a short time,
他只活了短暂的时间
but it seems like evan's affected us like we've known him our whole lives.
但却让我们感觉认识了他一辈子
Clark, we think we have all the time in the world,
克拉克,我感到我们的时间好充足
that we're going to live forever, but it's not true.
好像能永远活下去,但这不是事实
I guess we should make the most of the time we have
我们应该好好珍惜利用时光
before it's too late.
免得悔之不及
This was his favorite book.
这是他最喜欢的那本书
Really?
真的?
Yeah.
没错
It was my favorite book when I was a kid.
我小时候也最喜欢这本
I, um,
我,呃…
I used to pretend that I was the rabbit.
以前喜欢假装我是那只兔子
I was just like him, and my parents had brought me to life with their love.
我像他一样,我父母也用他们的爱 把我带入他们的生活中
My only hope is that evan felt that way about us.
我只希望伊万对我们的感觉也一样
It's a 1961 bordeaux.
1961年的波尔多红酒
I am honored.
我很荣幸
Well, I assume your visit means I have...
我是假设你的来访代表着…
cause to celebrate.
我们有事庆祝
Don't all my visits deserve to be celebrated, genevieve?
我的来访不是都值得庆祝吗,詹妮维芙?
Some more than others.
是比别人更值得些
do you have something for me?
给我拿来东西了?
I most certainly do.
当然
To the resolution of our problem.
敬我们问题的解决
parenthood...
为人父母
it's an interesting phenomen on, isn't it?
是个有趣的事,对吧?
The lengths we go to... to protect our children.
为了保护自己的孩子
No limits.
我们可以不择手段
What are you...
你对我…
The wine you've just drunk will kill you in a matter of minutes.
你喝的酒会折磨你几分钟
I'm told that the pain will be excruciating.
我知道那痛苦是极端难忍♥的
How about a trade?
要不要做个交易?
You give me the stone that you stole from bridgette crosby,
把你从布莉姬特·克劳斯比那偷的石头给我
and I give you...
我就会给你…
the antidote.
解药
One more thing...
还有一件…
you go near my son,
你若敢动我儿子
and anything that happens to him happens to you.
不管他出了什么事,都会同样发生在你身上
Is that understood?
明白了吗?
The element, genevieve.
魔石,詹妮维芙
Where is it?
在哪里?
You did everything you could, clark.
你已经尽力了,克拉克
I'm sure evan knew that.
我相信伊万也知道
All the times that I've run off or disappeared
那些我逃家消失的时候
or almost died, how do you guys deal with that?
差点死掉的时候,你们是怎么承受?
It isn't easy, clark, but it does come with the territory.
并不轻松,克拉克,那感觉是很恐怖
You see, every parent's greatest fear is that one day they...
每个父母最恐惧的就是有一天…
will lose their child forever.
会永远失去他们的孩子
It seems like raising a kid is the toughest job in the world.
养育孩子好像是世界上最辛苦的工作
It's also the most rewarding.
但也是回报最多的
There is nothing quite like
没有什么比…
watching your son
…看着自己的孩子…
grow up into a young man you can be very proud of.
…长成一个令你骄傲的大人更欣慰
It's too bad I'll never know what that's like.
真可惜我没法体会这种感觉
Why not?
为什么?
I'm from another planet.
我来自另一个星球
I'm not even human. Who knows if I can have kids?
我甚至不是人,谁知道我能不能有孩子?
Clark, your father and I couldn't have children.
克拉克,你父亲和我也无法有孩子
We were still blessed with a son.
我们仍有幸得到一个儿子
You never know what the future will bring you.
你不知道未来会带给你什么
Clark.
克拉克
Lana told me you straightened things out with child services.
拉娜告诉我你搞定儿童服务中心的事了
I appreciate it.
我很感谢
Well, I know you grew pretty tight with him.
我知道你跟他很亲
I promise you, evan's life wasn't in vain.
我保证,伊万没有白活
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Well, my team believes studying his unique cellular structure could advance research on
我的团队研究过他独特的细胞结构 发现那可以促进…
cancer and age-related diseases by hundreds of years.
关于癌症和年龄有关疾病的数百年研究发展
I'm releasing our findings to every research facility across the globe.
我正把我们的发现发布于全球的研究机构
Evan's life may offer hope for generations to come.
伊万的人生将造福后代的希望
He was a special kid, lex.
他是个特别的孩子,莱克斯
I can't help wondering what kind of man he would've become.
我忍♥不住会想他能成长为什么样的人
A good one...
一个好人…
as long as you were in his life.
只要有你陪伴他人生
I bet you're gonna be a great dad someday, clark.
我相信你将来会是个好父亲,克拉克
So will you, lex.
你也是,莱克斯
I don't know about that.
那我就不知道了
Look, we're all reflections of how we've been raised.
我们被教养的方式不同
Your parents gave you encouragement and support.
你父母给你鼓励和支持
My chose the opposite track.
我的却正相反
I plan on leaving a different kind of legacy.
我只想留下一种跟子嗣不同的遗产
Well, I better get back to work.
我该继续工作了
Thanks, lex.
多谢,莱克斯
Mr. Luthor...
卢瑟先生
are you sure you want to release the findings?
你确定要发布这些发现吗?
Eventually...
最后总会的…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表