Anything.
任何事
Over here, sheriff.
这边,警长
Wait a second.
等等
The body was right here, it was right next to this rock.
尸体明明在这,就在石头旁边的
They must've just built this gazebo.
这亭子肯定是刚建的
Well, according to the county records,
根据县志记录
the gazebo's been here since before the Luthors even heard of Smallville.
这亭子在卢瑟来斯摩维尔之前就有了
Sheriff, I know what I saw.
警长,我知道自己看见了什么
The dead and decaying body of one Bridgette Crosby.
你是说布莉姬特·克劳斯比的尸体
Mr. Teague, I'll level with you. A good murder mystery is just the kind of thing
提格先生,我跟你坦白说 这种谋杀疑案实在太离奇了
I could use right about now.
要能那么神,我现在都可以谋杀你了
The thing is, you can't have a murder without a victim.
没有受害人,哪来的谋杀呢
And, see, this Bridgette Crosby... There's no record that she ever existed.
你说的这个叫布莉姬特·克劳斯比的 根本没有任何存在过的迹象
This is crazy. Of course she existed.
荒唐,她当然存在过
Well, every government database from the IRS to the PTA
各方面的政♥府♥数据
happens to disagree with you.
都没有她的纪录
I even went on one of those Google searches.
我甚至跑到网上搜索
It kept asking meif I meant "Bing Crosby. "
谷歌♥总问我要找的是不是"布铃·克劳斯比"
The gardener.
园丁
The gardener found the body. Did you question him?
是一个园丁发现的尸体,你问过他吗?
I questioned the entire landscaping staff.
我问了所有员工了
It's Lex. He's paid them off, or he's intimidating them.
是莱克斯,他收买♥♥或者威胁了那些人
Or you're yanking my rope.
或是你在挑战我极限
Mr. Teague, the next time you say there's been a killing,
提格先生,下次你想报凶杀案
I'd better see a stiff.
最好死要见尸
Hello, mother.
你好,妈妈
Oh, it's done.
噢,搞定了
Lex took care of the body just like we wanted.
莱克斯按我们想的那样处理了尸体
Mm-hmm. I love you, too.
恩,我也爱你
Isn't this amazing?
是不是很赞?
Oh, aren't you so glad you came, Clark?
你来得值得吧,克拉克?
We are gonna have so much fun!
我们今晚能好好玩了
Okay, Lois, you got me here. You can stop laying it on.
路易斯,我都已经来了,你不用再忽悠了
I'm gonna go get some punch.
我去拿点饮料
Come on, Chloe, you can do this.
加油,克罗伊,你能做到的
Hey. Haven't I seen you here before?
嘿,难道我从前没见过你?
Well, maybe this time we won't have any natural disasters.
或许这次就不会再出别的怪事了
I'm really surprised that you made it.
我真的很惊讶你会来
Yeah, well, remember all those regrets we were talking about?
记得我们谈的那些会遗憾的事吗?
Well, I think not seeing you with a crown on your head would be at the top of the list.
我想第一条就是没来见证你的加冕
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴有你在
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark!
克拉克!
It's called an escort for a reason.
叫他护花使者是有原因的
And you're here...
你也来了…
in pink.
还穿着粉色
Why?
咋了?
I came to, uh, cheer you on, of course.
我当然是…来给你打气的
Excuse me, everybody, excuse me!
请注意,大伙!
Thanks, guys.
谢谢大家
If I could just get your attention for a moment.
能否集中一会儿听我讲话
Thank you.
谢谢你们
It is time
是时候
for the big announcement.
宣布这个重大的结果了
Okay, if by some weird reason, I win,
好吧,要是我糊里糊涂选上了
the tiara burning party is at my house.
非在家搞个盛大王冠派对不可
Let's get closer. Come on.
到前面去,走
You voted, and the results are in.
投票结果已经出来
This year's Smallville High prom queen is...
今年的斯摩维尔高中舞会女王正是…
Chloe Sullivan!
克罗伊·苏利文!
Come on up here, Chloe. Congratulations.
来,克罗伊,恭喜
Oh...
噢…
What the hell am I doing in a dress,
我咋会穿着这种礼服
and what the hell am I doing at your prom?
还跑到你舞会上来的?
Oh, no.
噢,不
Did you pin that on me?
是你把这花别我身上的?
I... I'll explain later, Lois.
我…待会儿解释,路易斯
A little close to the boob, don't you think?
别得离胸口也太近了吧?
Oh, my gosh, you guys! Thank you so much!
天哪,大伙!实在太感谢了!
This is so totally awesome!
实在是太棒了!
I guess I could say I've looked to the stars
从我还是个小姑娘时,就常常仰望星空
and wished for this moment ever since I was a little girl.
许愿梦想着这一刻的到来
You can dream of standing here your whole life,
一生都在期盼这一刻
but right now, looking down on all of you...
但现在,看着下面的你们…
This is just so totally... Genius!
真想夸自己一句,天才!
Thank you so much! Although,
太感谢你们了!
I just have to say
但我还是要说
that the person who really deserves this honor
真正应该得到这份荣誉的
is Dawn Stiles.
是丹恩·斯泰尔斯
No, seriously, you guys. Seriously.
不,说真的,大家,说真的
She gave so much of herself... way more than Chloe Sullivan.
她的付出超过克罗伊·苏利文太多了!
Chloe! Chloe! Chloe!
克罗伊!克罗伊!克罗伊!
Anyway,
好吧
I promise this will be one night
我保证这个夜晚
that I will always remember...
我会永远铭记
and you will never forget.
你们也绝不会忘记
Okay, smallville,
好了,小镇男
I clicked my heels together three times, and nothing happened.
我高跟跺了三次还没反应
Better tell me what's going on.
最好赶紧给我说清楚
Dad?
爸?
Dad, are you okay?
爸,你没事吧?
Yeah, Chloe... she's not...
克罗伊…她…
She's not acting like herself. She took off down the stairs. I-I'm fine.
她好像变了个人 她跑去楼下了,我没事
Dad, I need you to get something for me.
爸,你去拿点东西来
You're all gonna pay.
你们都要付出代价
Now, that's what I call a torch.
这才是真正的火炬
Genius.
我真是天才
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的?
I know it's you, Dawn.
我知道是你,丹恩
You don't want to do this.
你不想这么做的
All those years I kept trying to be what everyone else wanted,
这么多年我一直想得到 所有人都想要的那个位置
and it turns out those losers don't even care.
结果那些衰人竟然一点都不在乎
This was supposed to be the best night of my life,
这本应该是我生命中最好的夜晚
and they laughed at me.
可他们竟在嘲笑我
Let Chloe go.
放开克罗伊
I will.
我会的
See, Clark, there's a whole life after high school,
克拉克,以后还有很长日子
and I can be whoever I want.
我想变成谁都行
Clark?
克拉克?
The crown's mine, bitch.
王冠是我的,贱♥人♥
Genius.
我真是天才
Dawn!
丹恩!
Seriously, Mr. Kent,
说真的,肯特先生
you can't stop me.
你阻止不了我
That may be true,
或许阻止不了你
but I can stop my son.
但我可以阻止自己儿子
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What is that?
那是什么?
It's time for you to leave, Dawn!
快离开他,丹恩
Chloe!
克罗伊!
Chloe...
克罗伊
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.
很好,谢谢
I think you dropped something.
你好像掉东西了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Listen, Lois...
听着,路易斯…
your parents filled me in.
你♥爸♥妈都跟我说了
Apparently, some girl named Dawn was possessing me?
原来我被一个叫丹恩的姑娘附身了
Yeah, well, that's the short version.
恩,简单来说是这样
Yeah, well, that's the last time I'll ever let her do my hair.
那是最后一次她给我做发型了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表