Are you all right?
你没事吗?
That's ok.
没事
Lois, get the car keys. We have to take him to the hospital.
路易斯,去拿车钥匙,我们送他去医院
Dad, what'd they say?
爸,他们怎么说?
Well, the doctor said he'd never seen a dog that could bite clean through bone before.
医生说从没见过狗能咬透骨头的
Look at this.
看啊
The store owner's in a coma.
有个商店老板昏迷不醒
He was attacked by something that could pulverize a steel door.
他被一个能撞裂铁门的东西攻击了
Now the police think it's a bear, but...
警♥察♥认为是熊,但…
You think it was the dogs.
你觉得是狗干的?
Someone's obviously controlling these dogs and using them.
是有人控制这些狗干的
Look, the only people that knew we had the dog were Lex and that guy at the animal shelter,
听着,知道我们有这只狗的 只有莱克斯和动物收♥容♥所♥那人
and since the boy billionaire probably doesn't go around robbing convenience stores...
亿万富翁应该没兴趣抢劫小商店
We should check it out.
我们得查查看
Well, let's do that first thing in the morning, all right?
明天一早就查,好吧
Um, Clark, would you give me a hand signing out, would you?
克拉克,帮我去签个字
Look, son, I know that you're...
听着,儿子,我知道你…
really attached to this dog, but I'm worried he could be dangerous, even to you.
很喜欢那只狗,但我担心 即使对你来说,那狗也很危险
I know, that's why I have to find out who's doing this and stop them.
我知道,所以我要查出幕后黑手,阻止他们
No, Clark...
不,克拉克…
son, it won't make any difference.
儿子,那也没用…
If they had anything to do with putting that man in a coma...
如果那狗能把人咬到昏迷不醒
then they're gonna have to be put down.
那狗还是该被处理掉
Dad, when you and mom found a super-powered boy in a cornfield,
爸,当你跟妈妈当年在地里 发现一个有超能力的小孩时
you didn't give up on me just because I might be dangerous.
也没有因为我可能对别人造成危险就放弃我
You raised me. You gave me a chance.
你们养育了我,给了我机会
He's a good dog, Dad.
他是只好狗,爸
Someone's just using him to do bad things.
是有人利用他做坏事而已
We should give him a chance.
我们也该给他一个机会
I want you to leave here with me tonight.
我想让你今晚跟我一起离开
Why?
为什么?
Because of Countess Marguerite Isobel Theroux?
因为伊莎贝尔女伯爵吗?
You know that name, don't you?
你知道那个名字,对吧?
Is this what Lex has you doing?
莱克斯让你做的就是这事?
Researching 17th century witches?
调查17世纪的女巫?
You're incapable of giving a straight answer, you know that?
我要调查的东西 其实是你有能力直接告诉我的,对吧
So apparently when Isobel was condemned to die,
显然伊莎贝尔被判死刑时
she vowed to rise again through one of her descendents.
她发誓会通过一名后代重生
You knew that that was Lana, didn't you?
你知道她那个后代就是拉娜,是不是?
That's why you had me bring her to Isobel's tomb in Paris
所以在巴黎时 你让我带她去看伊莎贝尔的墓碑
because you knew that if she received the mark then she was the one.
因为你知道,她一碰那墓碑 身上就会出现记号♥,就可以被附身了
Which means it's-- it's my fault...
也就是说,是我的错…
that everything's happening to her.
是我害她发生那些事的
You can't blame yourself.
你不能自责
How could you use me like that?
你怎么能那样利用我?
Look, it's not safe for you to stay here.
听着,你继续待在这不安全
Well, I'm not leaving Lana.
我不会离开拉娜的
Well, perhaps you'll change your mind when you hear the rest of the story.
好吧,如果你听完整个故事 可能会改变主意
Isobel was condemned by a woman named Gertrude.
伊莎贝尔是被一个叫格特鲁德的女人判刑的
Isobel vowed...
伊莎贝尔发誓…
that when she rose from the dead, that she would wipe out all of Gertrude's heirs.
她重生时会杀尽格特鲁德家的后代
We're Gertrude's ancestors, Jason.
我们就是格特鲁德的后代,杰森
So you think that Lana is going to kill you?
你认为拉娜会杀了你?
No
不
But Isobel will, and who knows when she'll return?
但伊莎贝尔会,谁知道她什么时候会回来?
Mother, I walked out on Lana once before.
妈,我离开过拉娜一次了
I'm not gonna do it again.
我不会再做第二次了
Then you're in love with a girl...
那你是要爱着一个…
that may kill our entire family.
可能会杀了我们全家的女孩
What is it, an obstacle corse?
这是啥,死障碍?
Oh, crap!
噢,狗屎!
You see him anywhere? Come here, Clarkie!
看到他了吗?出来,小克拉克
Come here, boy!
出来,小哥
Wow. Could the dander get any thicker in here?
哇,这里灰尘还敢更厚点吗?
You know, I've been thinking.
其实我有想过
Clarkie might've had something to do with what happened at that convenience store,
小克拉克可能跟便利商店那案子有关
but I don't think he hurt that guy. There wasn't any blood on him when I found him.
但我觉得不是他咬伤那人的 我捡他的时候,他身上没任何血迹
We're not gonna call him Clarkie, okay? We're gonna call him Bear
我们别管他叫小克拉克,好吧? 叫他小熊好了
or Bandit or something.
叫小贼也行
Uh, no and no.
哦,你那俩名都不行
What is all this?
这都是什么?
It's LuthorCorp payroll. They're gonna hit an armored truck.
是卢瑟集团的名单,他们要袭击装甲车
And it's happening right now. Lois, call the police. I'm gonna see if I can catch up with these guys.
时间就是现在,路易斯,快报♥警♥ 我去试试能不能追上他们
Hold on there, Forrest Gump. What are you gonna do, run?
等等,傻阿甘,你怎么追啊,用跑的?
We brought my car, remember?
我的车开来了你不用?
Lois, look--
路易斯…
Unh-unh. We can call the cops on the way.
我们在路上报♥警♥就是了
You are so weird sometimes.
你有时候真是太怪异了
You know, can you go a little bit faster?
能再开快点吗?
Hey, you were gonna be hoofing it about ten minutes ago. Besides...
嘿,你十分钟前还想慢吞吞用脚去追呢
I don't want to hit anything.
再说我可不想再撞到啥
It should be right here.
应该就在这了
Well, it's not.
不是这
Let's go, let's go, come on!
快,快,快点!
Get the money. Grab the money, come on!
拿钱,快拿钱,快点!
Stop yelling at me. I dropped the bag, okay?
别冲我喊,我把袋子掉了,好吧?
Wait, turn left, turn left.
快,左转,左转
Why?
为什么?
Just do it!
转就是了!
What is this, another one of your famous hunches, or are we just on a little scenic route here?
怎么回事,又是你那灵通的预感 还是你想走条风景好点的路?
Okay, stop here. Wha where?
好,停车 啥…停哪儿?
Here ! Stop here! Okay!
这,停这! 行!
Go, go
快,快
Grab the bags, let's go!
搬袋子,快!
I am.
我在搬
Come on, faster!
快,动作快点!
Those guys back there don't look so good.
后面那些人看起来不妙
Forget these screwed-up guards.
别管那些悲催的警卫了
Get the money. Let's go!
赶紧搬钱,快点!
All right. Come on.
好了,咱过去
Buckle up, little brother.
扣紧了,小弟
Come on.
快
Can you go see if you can help those guys?
你去帮那些警卫吧?
It's all right, buddy. We'll get you out of here.
好了,伙计,让我救你出去
Clark?
克拉克?
What's he barking about?
他一直叫什么呢?
I don't know, but in five minutes it won't matter.
不知道,不过马上就没关系了
We burn the truck, the dogs, everything. All the evidence.
我们得把车和狗都烧了
What--
什么
We're gonna be in the Keys before anyone knows we're gone.
我们得在别人发现之前,解决证据走人
Where's Einstein? - What the hell?
爱因斯坦到哪去了? 咋回事啊?
It's that guy from the animal shelter.
这是去过动物收♥容♥所♥那人
Looks like someone has some explaining to do.
看来得让他好好解释下了
you just had to be a hero, didn't you?
你非得逞英雄,是不?
Sometimes heroes get burned.
英雄有时候会被烧的
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样?
He saw our faces. We can't let him walk.
他看见我们了,不能让他活着
This wasn't part of the plan.
计划不包括杀人的
The plan is working, okay?
计划马上就要成功了,好吗?
We got the money and we're almost out of here.
我们拿到钱了,而且马上就能离开了
You're not gonna chicken out on me now, are you? Huh?
你不会这时候胆小吧
No
不会
I didn't think so.
我想不会
Come on.
来
Make a wish, little brother.
许个愿吧,小弟
Going somewhere?
想去哪儿?
This guy's quite a hero from what I understand.
这小家伙还真英雄啊
Yeah, I hope my dad lets me keep him.
是啊,真希望我爸同意养他
Doctor, you didn't notice anything unusual about any tests you ran on him, did you?
医生,你给他检测时没发现什么异常吗?
Like what?
啥异常?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表