434690.
May I please have your mother's maiden name?
请告诉我你的母亲姓氏
Mehan.
梅罕
Voice verification complete.
声音认证通过
Account balance is $2.59.
账户剩下2.59美元
No, no, there was 57 million U.S. dollars in that account.
不,不,里面有5700万美金呢
A withdrawal for that amount was made two months ago.
两个月前都被提走了
The day I was convicted.
我定罪的那天
Lex... of course.
是莱克斯…当然
Clark?
克拉克?
This one.
这个
About last night. Um...
关于昨晚,呃…
I'm sorry that you found out about me and Jason the way that you did.
很抱歉你那样发现了我和杰森
You'll get over it.
你们会过去的
We didn't just meet. He was in Paris over the summer, and...
我们不是一时冲动 他整个夏天都在巴黎
we sort of... spent a lot of time together.
我们那时候就算在一起了
How romantic.
真浪漫啊
Lovers meeting, first kiss shared on the banks of the river Sienne.
爱人相遇,塞纳河畔初吻
He moved to Smallville to be with me, Clark.
他是为了我来斯摩维尔的,克拉克
It's kind of serious.
我们很认真
I'm not surprised.
我并不吃惊
A man would travel around the world to... pluck your succulent fruit.
你这样的美人,值得男人穿越世界来猎取
Don't talk to me like that.
不要那样跟我说话
I can't help it. I'm sorry.
我忍♥不住,对不起
Clark I need you to promise me something.
克拉克,你要答应我件事
Whatever you want.
什么都行
Don't tell anyone about me and Jason.
不要说出去我跟杰森的事
I don't understand why you're so interested in this high school football coach.
我不知道你为何喜欢一个高中橄榄球教练
Think a minute.
再考虑一下
Do you have any idea what I have to offer you?
你知道我能给你的是什么吗?
Yeah, yeah I think I do.
我想,我知道
Lies, and secrecy, and a whole lot of confusion.
谎言,秘密,太多的困惑
You're the one that broke up with me, remember?
是你先跟我分手的,记得吗?
Well that was a mistake, I was... too young to know what I was doing
那是我错了…我那时太年少鲁莽
I'm older now... more mature.
我现在长大了,成熟了
Well I'm not so sure.
我可不觉得
Oh Lana I'm very different, let me show you.
拉娜,我变了,我可以证明给你看
Who the hell do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊?
Clark Kent... of course.
我当然是…克拉克·肯特
Step in here, Miss. Five minutes.
进来吧,女士,只有五分钟
I'm glad you came.
很高兴你来了
I'm only here because you told me it involves the safety of my son.
我来这只是因为 你说跟我儿子安全有关
I know this is hard to believe, but I swear it's the truth.
我知道很难相信,但我说的是真的
It's me Mom... its Clark.
是我,妈…我是克拉克
You're sick, Lionel. You need help.
你神智不清了,你需要帮助
Mom, you have to believe me. I'm leaving!
妈,你得相信我 我要走了!
Mom, mom, remember when I was 6, and I was playing tag with Dad, and
妈,还记不记得我6岁的时候 跟我爸玩捉迷藏
all of a sudden I started running faster than I'd ever run before,
突然间就跑得飞快
and I was in the middle of Palmer Woods, completely lost,
突然就跑到了森林里,完全迷路了
and you and Dad had to call Sheriff Ethan.
然后你和爸打电♥话♥叫伊森警长找我
And when you saw me you started crying.
然后你一找回我就哭了
And I thought something was wrong with me, and you said "no there wasn't",
我以为我出了毛病,你却说"没事"
and then you held me in your arms, and you told me I was just special,
然后就抱着我,告诉我我不是普通人
I'm your special boy...
我是你特殊的儿子…
Oh! Clark! How?
哦!克拉克!怎么回事?
The ringing I heard, it came from a stone, it was in Lionel's hand,
我听见的怪声,是莱诺手里一块石头发出的
and it had a Kryptonian symbol on it, and it was glowing,
上面有个氪星符号♥,会发光
and I thought it was going to hurt Lex, so I got in between them,
我以为那东西会伤害莱克斯 就过去阻止他们握手
and the next thing I know, I was... Lionel.
然后下一刻,我就变成了莱诺了
I was in Lionel's body.
我灵魂进了莱诺的身体
And he knows about your powers.
他也知道了你的超能力
Mom, be careful. Lionel could be anywhere.
妈,小心点,莱诺可能在任何地方
Crunching numbers? Or spinning daydreams?
换密♥码♥?还是做白日梦?
I don't remember you being a Scotch drinker.
我不记得你还喝威士忌
It's very difficult to resist a 29 year-old Thailand.
很难拒绝29年泰国陈酿啊
You know I had a feeling you'd pillage your father's collection of single malts.
你把你♥爸♥的珍藏都拿过来了
Now how do you know it's from my dad?
你怎么知道这酒是我爸的?
Isn't it all your dad's?
这一切不都是你♥爸♥的吗?
This castle? Luthorcorp, the cars, the jets, everything
豪♥宅♥,公♥司♥,汽车,飞机,全都是
to the very cuff-links in your sleeves.
连你的袖扣都是他的
Clark, I know you well enough to realize this isn't you talking.
克拉克,我太了解你了 在我面前说话的,绝对不是你本人
You're absolutely right, I'm not myself.
你说对了,不是我本人
I'm under stress.
我现在有麻烦
Lex, I need to get my hands on $57 million dollars.
莱克斯,我需要拿到5700万元
That's an interesting dollar amount.
那真是个有趣的数目
It's not your money, you stole it.
本来就不是你的钱,是你偷的
Now I want it back.
现在我要拿回来
Now get on the phone, tell the bank to wire the money
现在打电♥话♥告诉银行汇钱
or I'll snap your larynx like a twig.
不然我就捏树枝一样捏断你脖子
Go ahead, kill me. All I wanted was the best for you...
好啊,杀了我吧 我一直想培养你成为最好的
and you destroyed me.
你却毁了我
Dad?
爸?
Lex!
莱克斯!
Hello.
哈罗
I've been trying to reach you. Where have you been?
我一直在找你,你去哪儿了?
Hi sweetheart. I was at the mechanic's, the tractor, I'm afraid it's shot.
亲爱的,我去修车厂了,拖拉机恐怕不行了
Jonathan, listen to me. You've got to go to the closet and get a meteor rock.
强纳森,听我说,快去橱子里拿块陨石
What are you talking about Martha? Lionel is in Clark's body!
你说什么呢玛莎? 莱诺灵魂正在克拉克身体里!
I thought I was invulnerable now, but I was wrong.
我还以为我无懈可击了,原来还不是
Jonathan!
强纳森!
Tell me what weakens me. What is it? I have no idea what you're talking about.
让我变弱那个东西是什么? 我不知道你在说什么
Tell me what it is, Jonathan.
告诉我那东西是什么!
No Martha can't help you now, tell me what it is!
玛莎帮不了你了,告诉我是什么!
Hi, you've reached the Kents. Leave a message.
这里是肯特家,请留言
Does this thing work? Hello? I'm calling for someone named Clark?
通了吗?喂,我找克拉克?
Houston, we have a problem!
我们有麻烦哦
I've done some more reading, and it's not good, so I hope you're getting this,
我读了更多符号♥,发现情况不妙 希望你听得到这个
cause you should come see me, A.S.A.P.
因为你得来见我,尽快哦
Is that really you in there Lionel? No, it's the Easter Bunny.
这身体里的真是你吗,莱诺? 不是,是复活节兔子
What did you find, what did the rest of the codes say?
你发现了什么?其他符号♥又说什么了?
Turns out, the transferrence is eventually going to come to an end.
说这种转移最后还是会结束
You will revert back to your original bodies, eventually.
你们俩最后还是会换回来
When? Suppose it could happen at anytime,
什么时候? 可能是任何时候
Yeah, I thought you'd want to know that.
我想这点得告诉你
There must be some way to make it permanent.
肯定有办法让它永久持续
Well, none that I see...
没别的法子…
Save murder.
除非杀人
Theoretically speaking, if you were to kill the other you, then
理论上讲,你要是把另一个人杀了
there would be no 'you' to revert back to, so I suppose you could be Clark Kent
就不会转移回去了 那你就是克拉克·肯特了
for the rest of your life... his life, your life, the difference is nil...
你余生都可以成为他了
The artifact, where is it?
那石头在哪儿?
Guards took it from me, yeah they thought it was a weapon.
警卫拿走了,以为是种武器呢
Time's up, Trump. Got something for me?
时间到了,老实鬼,拿来钱了吗?
Yeah I'm still working on it. Just give me a few more days.
我在想办法呢,再给我几天
You think this is some kind of game? There's no overtime here.
你以为这是玩游戏吗?要宽限没有
But there is Sudden Death.
要死倒可以成全你
Way to go, man!
跑不了的,老兄!
Get him!
打他!
This is a lockdown! I repeat, this is a lockdown! Return to your cells immediately!
一级防范禁闭!重复,一级防范禁闭! 马上回到自己牢房♥去
Go, go, go!
打,打,打!
Oh, that's no good. Listen your lawyers, they haven't been calling so...
不妙啊,对了,你的那些律师 一直都没找我…
should I call you?
我是不是该找你啊?
What happened to concealing your powers?
你不是说该隐藏能力吗?
Sorry, only one Clark allowed.
对不起,只能有一个克拉克
What are you going to do? Go to High School? Stack hay for the rest of your life?
你要怎么样?去上高中? 待在农场里铲草吗?
A farm boy? I don't think so. I have big plans for this 'Clark Kent. '
当农民吗?我看不用 我可以用这具身体做很多大事
What else did Lionel do?
莱诺还做了什么?
Well, for starters... you quit the football team.
他先以你的身份退出了球队
I better call coach Teague.
我得给提格教练打电♥话♥
He's not the only one. Lana and Chloe came to see you and they both looked pretty upset.
给他一个人打还不够 拉娜和克罗伊也被气着了
Before I do any of that, I've got to get that artifact
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表