You're all gonna pay.
你们都要付出代价
Now, that's what I call a torch.
这才是真正的火炬
Genius.
我真是天才
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 18 "Spirit"
超人前传第四季第18集 精灵
"Election of prom royalty
"舞会女王的选举
is an archaic and elitist ritual whose time has come and gone. "
只是种过时的精英仪式罢了 "
Chloe Sullivan strikes again.
克罗伊·苏利文又在犀利了
What? Oh, please don't tell me I lost you to tiara fever, too.
什么?拜托别告诉我你也爱王冠
No, but balloons and taffeta seem a little harmless compared to your usual targets.
不,但是气球什么的布置 跟王冠比起来还是挺不错的啊
Well, this is how I see it. Homecoming is for jocks, graduation's for parents,
我这么看,校友会主角是运动员 毕业典礼主角是家长
and prom is the rite of passage that's for all of us.
只有毕业舞会主角可以是所有人
It's supposed to be a culmination of four years of memories.
这应该是我们四年回忆的顶点
Why do we have to ruin it with the pinnacle of a popularity contest?
为什么要用受欢迎程度竞争来败兴呢
So does that mean I order more pizza for the brad pitt marathon?
那我是不是要多叫点比萨 到时咱刷一晚布拉德·皮特电影好了
What, you're not going? What happened with Jason?
什么,你不去了?杰森呢?
Showing up with the coach that got fired for dating his student...
要是跟一个因为约会学生被开除的教练一起去
That is an entrance I could live without.
那还不如不去
Right.
对哈
Besides, after imagining something for four years,
再说,想象了四年了
I just don't think it could live up to expectations.
我只怕梦想不能成真
Well, not if you're part of the half-empty persuasion.
你这么没信心当然不能了
And the Lana I know wouldn't cop out like that.
我认识的拉娜不会逃避的
Come on, Lana, it's gonna be so much fun.
来吧,拉娜,会很好玩的
Lex even got Lifehouse to play for the seniors.
莱克斯还请到"生命之屋"乐队来表演呢
You can help me bring stag back in style.
你还可以帮我挑挑男生
Excuse me, coming through!
不好意思,让一让!
Smells like school spirit.
校园精灵走过来了
Chloe,
克罗伊
You may think bashing a sacred school tradition in your tabloid rag is cool,
你或许觉得在报纸上侮辱校园传统仪式很酷
but I think it's disgusting.
但我觉得那很恶心
Lighten up, Dawn.
放松点,丹恩
You'll get your throne, because this entire school is terrified of you and your vicious rumor mill.
你能拿到王冠,因为整个学校 都害怕你和你的谣言工厂
Kill me now.
杀了我吧
You are such the Hypocrat.
你还真是个"维君子"
Hypocr-
是伪君…(丹恩拼错了)
I'm sorry, whatever it is that you're saying to me is getting lost in translation.
抱歉,你说话太高深了,我听不懂
Don't play stupid.
别装傻
The only reason you're picture's on that wall is because of your lame article.
你照片能上榜还不是因为那篇狗屁文章
What picture?
什么照片?
What wall?
什么榜?
I would say, may the best girl win.
我只能说,希望最棒那个女孩赢吧
But I think we both know who that is, hmm?
但我们都知道最棒的是谁,对吧?
Laters.
晚点见了
So apparently, I'm not the only one who enjoyed your article...
看来,不只是我喜欢你的文章…
Your Highness.
女王陛下
Good luck.
祝你好运
Who found her?
谁发现她的?
The gardener...
园丁…
He was digging a drainage ditch. The guy'spretty shaken up.
他正在挖排水沟,被吓得够呛
How long has she been dead?
她死了多久了?
At least a day.
至少一天了
Lex...
莱克斯
Oh, my god.
噢,天哪
Jason, what are you doing here?
杰森,你来这干什么?
I came to talk to you about some reports,
我来跟你谈些报告的事
and then I saw security run out of the mansion.
然后就看见保安都跑出来了
I found this, sir. We got an I. D.
我发现了这个,先生,里面有身份证
Bridgette Crosby.
布莉姬特·克劳斯比
I know that name.
我知道这名字
I've come across it several times in my research.
我调查里常会出现这个名字
She works for Virgil Swann, the billionaire.
她给那个亿万富翁斯万博士做事
Look, this doesn't concern you.
好了,这个跟你无关
If it has anything to do with the artifacts, it concerns me.
如果跟魔石有关,就跟我有关
Edwards, Lyle, will you please escort Mr. Teague to his car?
你俩送这位提格先生回自己车上去吧
Now, should I bow to you when I see you, or...
现在看见你是不是该鞠躬行礼啊
Cute. Very cute.
可爱,你真可爱
What about "boycotting the vote", didn't anyone understand?
我写的"抵♥制♥投票"那些人看不懂吗?
Oh, they understand it perfectly.
噢,他们太懂了
You see, you are the boycott.
看,把你变成抵♥制♥对象了
I mean, think about it. For the last four years, everybody's been trying to break out of the stereotype
想想吧,过去四年,每个人都想
they've been stuck in.
摆脱那些陈规陋习
You're the battle cry.
你则是我们的呐喊者
Huh. The great smallville highprom coup, huh?
要领导斯摩维尔高中政♥变♥吗?
Clark, you didn't happen to have anything to do with this, did you?
克拉克,你该不会跟这事有关吧?
I may have spoken to a few people.
我是知会过一些人
Now, I know you're not gonna let me storm this bastille alone.
要领导起义,你可得跟我一起下水
So who is Smallville's most eligible bachelor taking to prom?
所以你这单身大帅哥要带哪个女伴?
I was actually
其实
thinking of sitting this one out.
我是不想去舞会的
What? Oh, not you, too.
什么?别连你也不去啊
Wait, let me guess. You spent four years imagining what it would be like,
我想想,你是不是也想象了四年
and you just don't think it's gonna live up to your expectations.
然后觉得梦想不会成真才不去
Something like that.
差不多吧
So you're gonna let me break out of my rut on stage, wearing a sash,
那你就让我自己戴着绶带在那犯傻
while you're at home playing the "what if? " Game for the 900th time.
你却又一次躲家里自问自答吗
I never said you were in a rut.
我没说过你犯傻啊
Yeah, but I am, and I'm not alone.
我是犯傻,而且不止我一个在犯
You know, Clark, in a couple of weeks, we're gonna graduate from this adolescent fantasy,
你知道,克拉克, 还有两星期 我们就要从青春梦想里毕业了
and we're not gonna have a rut to fall back into.
以后想这样犯傻都没机会了
The thing about expectations, Clark, is they're supposed to drive you to do more with your life,
关于梦想那事,克拉克 那应该激励你更多地体验生活
not stop you from living it.
不是让你拿来当成逃避的借口
Personally, I think the future holds a lot more promise for you than you give it credit.
个人认为,未来能给你的期许 可是远超你的想象
So, 2: 00 is tanning, 3: 00 is nails,
所以,两点去晒色,3点修指甲
4: 00 is hair, and the limo picks us up at 6: 00.
4点做头发,6点时豪华轿车来接我们
If I were you, I'd be more concerned about 12: 00.
换了我会更关心12点的问题
We don't need to start that early.
不用那么早开始
No, Dawn. 12: 00.
不,丹恩,12点方向
Is that your boyfriend crushing on a freshman?
那是不是你男友正勾搭新生呢?
She is so not making pep squad.
她可休想进啦啦队了
First off, wonder bra,
注意,神奇胸罩女
Laters.
拜拜先
The Talon?
在塔龙?
Hi, can you say "mortified"?
嗨,你会说"禁欲"俩字吗?
I mean, prom is only 27 hours away.
还有27小时舞会就开场了
Yeah,
对啊
about that...
舞会啊…
I'm not going.
我不去了
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻了
Dawn, it's over.
丹恩,结束了
What?
什么?
It should've been over a long time ago.
我们之间早该结束了
I'm not hanging around just so that I can be a bow tie that matches your dress.
我不会再当你的陪衬蝴蝶结了
You can't break up with me the day before prom.
你不能在舞会前一天跟我分手
It's over.
结束了
Billy!
比利!
That's harsh.
真是过分
Forget it.
没关系
He's so yesterday's mystery meat.
他对我来说也是过期的牛肉了
Okay.
好了
Massive re-strategy.
重整旗鼓
I can't go to prom alone. I need my king.
我不能一个人去舞会,我得挑个国王
Get me a yearbook.
把校友录拿来
I need me some of this!
这种正适合我
Genius.
我真是天才
Harmony,
哈莫妮
check out this profile. Okay,
听听这个如何
gorgeous, captain of the football team,
帅哥,足球队长
and single long enough that I'm not sloppy seconds.
还是单身汉,我不用跟人抢
Get me the digits for Clark Kent.
给我克拉克·肯特的号♥码
Uh-huh...
恩…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表