Hey!
嘿!
Looks like you've got a carpool buddy for weekenders back to smallville.
以后你从大都会回家时有伴了
You got into met U.?
你进大都会大学了?
The financial guy said that it's pretty much a lock. Can you believe it?
管助学金的告诉我肯定成了,你能相信吗?
Now I don't actually have to rob banks.
现在我不用去抢银行了
Oh, chloe, congratulations. You deserve it.
哦,克罗伊,恭喜,这是你应得的
Thank you. You just have to promise me one thing... that once you're everybody's all-american,
谢谢了,你要答应我,以后成了大球星
you will still remember your old high school buddy.
可不能忘了我这高中死党
I mean, you'll still say hi to me on campus and stuff.
在学校还会跟我打招呼什么的
Yeah, um, well, I'm not going to met U.
呃,其实,我不去大都会大学了
What?
什么?
What happened? Did another school sweep down and give you the keys to the kingdom?
怎么了?有别的学校给你座城♥堡♥ 把你挖走了吗?
I'm not playing football anymore. I turned down my scholarship.
我不打橄榄球了,我拒绝了奖学金
Let me get this straight. You were offered a full ride with chrome wheels to play the game that you love,
让我直说了,这所学校提供你全额奖学金 让你玩橄榄球,还给你辆车
and you said, "thanks, but no thanks?"
你却说了"不,谢谢"
I don't know, I'm just not sure that football's my calling.
不知怎么说,我只是不觉得 橄榄球是我的未来使命
I'm proud of you, clark.
我很为你骄傲,克拉克
You're proud of me?
为我骄傲?
Why?
为什么?
I just have a feeling that you're destined to do a lot more in this world than just score touchdowns.
我只是觉得,你确实有比打球更了不起的使命
Chloe, you've been saying a lot of weird things to me lately.
克罗伊,你最近说话怪怪的
What makes you think I'm destined to do anything?
你怎么会觉得我有其他重要使命?
Just a hunch.
只是一种预感
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表