You can'T.
你帮不了我
That place turned me into some kind of freak.
那地方把我变成了怪物
What do you mean?
你指什么?
This.
这个
Yes?
你好?
Hi.
嗨
I'm here to collect on a little spontaneous line of credit
我是来这收回一笔账的
your son decided to take out with the talon,
你儿子在塔龙拿了钱
along with two minutes of my memory.
顺便还拿走了我两分钟的记忆
Uh, you must be mistaken.
你肯定弄错了
Well, actually, mr. Grady, we found this
哥伦迪先生,我们有证据
by the register at the talon. It's kevin's.
塔龙那发现了这个东西 有凯文的身份信息
We just want to talk to him.
我们只想跟他谈谈
I'm afraid that's not possible. My son is out of town at the moment.
恐怕不行,我儿子不在镇上
And by "out of town", I'm guessing you're meaning
不在镇上,你应该是说
undergoing some kind of treatment at summerholt institute.
在萨摩霍特机构接受治疗吧
I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice the parking pass on your windshield.
对不起,我忍♥不住注意到 你挡风玻璃上的停车数据
I believe that's nobody's business but ours. Excuse me.
那是我们家事而已,不好意思
Look, we're not saying he did it.
我们不是说一定是他干的
We just need to find out what he knows.
我们只想看他知道些什么
All right.
好吧
Yes, my son is a patient at summerholt.
没错,我儿子是那机构接受治疗
Last fall, I took both my boys hunting
去年秋天,我带两个儿子打猎
at audrey clearing.
在安德鲁林中空地
There was an accident.
发生了意外
Kevin was loading his gun, and, uh...
凯文给枪上膛,然后…
I lost my son dylan.
我失去了儿子迪伦
Mr. Grady, I'm sorry.
哥伦迪先生,我很遗憾
Kevin couldn't live with himself. He was, uh...
凯文容忍♥不了自己,他…
and I didn't know which way to turn,
我也不知该怎么办
so I...
所以…
well, we thought that if summerholt
我们想或许萨摩霍特机构
could help erase those memories, well, then
可以帮助洗掉这段记忆,然后
maybe kevin could get on with his life.
凯文就能好好生活下去了
Excuse me, uh,
不好意思
I need to try and find my son.
我得设法找到我儿子
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, it tugs at the heartstrings, but
很动人心弦,但…
I'm not sure I totally buy it.
我不敢完全相信
I'm gonna go have a look around.
我要去周围看看
Clark, are you okay?
克拉克,你还好吗?
I can hear someone running.
我听到有人在跑
What?
什么?
And the super wheaties abilities just keep coming.
不断出现新的超能力啊
Where are they?
在哪儿跑的?
They're on the side of the house.
在房♥子另一边
Well, go get them.
去追上他们
It sounds like he'son a motorcycle now.
听起来他在骑摩托了
Trust me on this one, clark. Run.
这个信我的,克拉克,快跑
Chloe... Just run, clark!
克罗伊 跑着追,克拉克!
I guess the whole castle thing didn't take off in the neighborhood?
我相信这种城♥堡♥不是随便就有的
I can't believe I'm friendswith a billionaire.
不敢相信我是个亿万富翁的朋友
Funny. You never seemed that impressed before.
有趣,你以前没怎么往这方面想
Mr. Luthor.
卢瑟先生
Lex.
莱克斯
I'm guessing you don't remember it, but we kind of dropped the formalities the day I ran you off a bridge.
我猜你不记得了,但从桥上相遇开始 我们就没再用过这种礼节
Look, as much as I'm sure we're all enjoying this little icebreaker,
虽然继续听破冰回忆会很温馨
we did come here for a reason.
但我们来这有别的事
I was hoping that you still had your contact at the summerholt institute.
我希望你跟萨摩霍特机构还有联♥系♥
Chloe mentioned that they had done some experiments on you.
克罗伊说他们给你做过些实验
Yeah, we were guessing that the guy that did this to clark
我们猜那个让克拉克失忆的人
is undergoing some sort of treatment to have his memory wiped.
在那接受一个消除记忆的治疗
Probably not too far of a leap, given their unnerving advancements in the field.
看那人这情况,实验应该是没成功
Look, I'll make a few calls, see what I can find.
我会打几个电♥话♥问问看
Chloe, if you don't mind, uh,
克罗伊,如果你不介意
I'd like to have a word with clark.
我想跟克拉克说几句
Well, I promised his parents that I would get him home.
我答应他父母要把他送回家的
Well, I think I can manage that.
我送也可以吧
It's all right, chloe. You could use a break from chaperone duty.
没关系,克罗伊 你先不用伴护我了,休息会
I'll be okay.
我没事的
Okay.
好吧
Clark...
克拉克
be careful.
小心点
Clark, I think I might know something that could jog your memory.
克拉克,我知道些能激发你回忆的事
I found these caves?
我发现了这些洞穴?
And ever since, the two of us have been working together
从那时开始,我们俩就一起合作
trying to solve its mysteries.
想解开它的谜题
But that's just between you and me.
但只是你知我知的
What do all these symbols mean?
那些符号♥什么意思?
I know it'll probably sound strange, but we think they're about you.
我知道听起来很怪,但我们认为符号♥跟你有关
Wait.
等等
There should be a two-headed monster over here.
这应该有个双头怪来着
Then you remember this place.
你记起这个地方了
No, I recognize it from the drawings in the loft.
不,是我阁楼上有这里的素描
We were, uh, documenting them.
我们,是记录过这些
Wait.
等等
This wall shouldn't be here.
这面墙不该在这的
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Well, in the drawings, it shows a room behind this wall.
在素描上,墙后面的位置画了个屋
Clark, maybe we should head back to the loft and take a closer look at the pictures.
克拉克,我们去你阁楼,仔细看看图片吧
I could help explain them to you.
我可以帮忙给你解释
No, I should probably get back. I don't want my parents to worry.
不,我该回家了,不想我父母担心
Of course.
当然
Hello? Lois.
喂? 路易斯
Hey, chloe, are you in?
嘿,克罗伊,你进去了?
Yeah, Incoming. Check my e-mail.
是的,在传送,你查下我邮箱
I've got it.
明白
Chloe...
克罗伊
lois.
路易斯
Clark, you've got to look at this.
克拉克,快来看看这个
Chloe called and told me to download some files
克罗伊打电♥话♥叫我下载这些文件
she e-mailed from summerholt.
她从萨摩霍特机构发过来的
How'd she get in?
她怎么进去的?
I've learned never tounder estimate chloe, especially when it comes to helping you.
别低估克罗伊的能力 尤其她在帮助你的时候
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做的
I won't tell anyone, I promise.
我保证不会告诉别人
I won't tell them what happend.
我不告诉别人发生了什么
I know it was an accident.
我知道那只是意外
I know you didn't mean to.
我知道你不是故意的
Kevin didn't kill his brother.
凯文没有杀他兄弟
Whoever erased kevin's memories must've planted a few new ones.
消除凯文记忆的人给他植入了新的记忆
Why would someone do that...
为什么要那么做…
let kevin walk around thinking he killed his own brother?
让凯文觉得自己杀了兄弟?
Someone who obviously can't live with themselves.
显然他会容忍♥不了自己
I need to find kevin.
我得找到凯文
And where are you gonna find him?
你去哪儿找?
Where his brother died. It seems like a pretty good place to start.
他兄弟死的地方,从那开始找应该不坏
Wait a minute. Didn't his dad say
等等,他爸爸不是说…
that the accident happened at...
那个意外发生在…
audrey clearing?
安德鲁林中空地?
Clark?
克拉克?
Kevin.
凯文
No, it's okay.
不,没事的
Listen, I came here to talk to you about summerholt.
我只是来跟你谈谈萨摩霍特
You're the guy from the talon.
你是塔龙那次那个家伙
How do you remember me?
你怎么记得我?
I don't.
我不记得
Whatever you did to me erased all my memories.
你把我所有的记忆消除了
All of them?
所有的?
Everyone else... it just wiped out the last few minutes.
其他人只是被清除最近几分钟的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表