I didn't... I didn't lie.
我…我…没有骗你
I didn't think I needed it.
我是觉得不需要戴它
You don't understand.
你不理解
I couldn't give up my powers again. It was worse than being in prison.
我无法真正放弃能力,那还不如把我关起来
What would you do if somebody told you that you couldn't use your abilities?
如果别人要限制你天生的超能 你会怎么办?
I don't know.
我也不知道
But I would... I would give them away in a second before I'd use them to hurt someone.
但如果我会伤人,就马上毫不犹豫放弃它
Yeah, so would I.
没错,我也是啊
I'm better now, clark. You know that.
我现在好转了,克拉克,你知道的
I just want people to accept me for who I am.
我只想要人们接受真实的我
I think if you're honest with yourself,
如果你坦诚点想想
you'll realize that deep down inside, you want that to.
内心深处你也想要那样
Look, I'm... so sorry that I didn't tell you about the bracelet.
我万分抱歉没告诉你手镯的事
But I didn't do anything to hurt lana.
但我真的没伤害拉娜
I swear.
我发誓
I swear.
我发誓
Jason, don't be ridiculous. I'll be fine for a few hours.
杰森,别搞笑了 我一个人呆个把小时没事的
You do realize that you were attacked in your own apartment
你知道自己是在上了锁的公♥寓♥里
behind a locked door. You want me just to leave you alone,
被袭击的 我还能让你自己在这
and spend the evening digging through the university's microfiche? No.
我却跑去查资料吗?绝不
Well, I am not going to let you flunk history.
但你不能挂掉历史课啊
Mom. Ready to go?
妈妈,准备走了吗?
Why don't clark and I stay with lana?
克拉克和我陪着拉娜好了?
I think that that is a great idea.
我认为这主意相当好
Go.
去吧
I'll be fine.
我没事的
All right.
那好
I won't be long.
我会快点的
Oh...
哦
Mom, what are you doing here?
妈,你来这干嘛?
I had to come to make sure my son was all right.
我得看看儿子有没有事啊
I phoned dr. Martin on the way here. He can see you today.
来的路上我找了马丁医生,他今天能给你看看
I'm fine. I've been hurt worse in football.
我没事的,我玩橄榄球时受过更重的伤
Well, it never hurts to get a second opinion from a real doctor.
看看医生怎么说又不会掉块肉
Let it go, mom.
别没完没了了,妈
It's just hard to see you suffering here by yourself.
我不能眼睁睁看着你一个人受苦
You'd at least think your girlfriend would be here.
至少让你女友来看你啊
You really want to play that game?
你真想这样玩下去?
This is not a game, jason. This is your life.
我不是玩,杰森,这是你的人生
And I'm worried about the path you're heading down.
我担心你走错人生方向
Oh, you mean the path you sent me down?
这方向不是你指给我的吗?
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Lana... the girl you made sure I met in paris.
拉娜…是你安排让我在巴黎遇见她
Are you serious?
你胡说吧?
How could anyone maneuver two people meeting and falling in love in paris?
两个人在巴黎见面相爱 是人力可以安排的吗?
Mrs. Teague. Um, I didn't know you were here.
提格夫人,我不知道你来了
Come in, lana. We were just talking about you.
进来,拉娜,我们刚谈到你
Did, uh, jason share his matchmaking theory with you?
杰森有没有…告诉你他的媒婆理论?
Yeah, he did.
嗯,有
And what did you think... that I had somehow used my
而你是否也认为…是我
mysterious powers to coerce you into going to paris at exactly the same time that my son was there?
操纵了你和我儿子在巴黎相遇?
You don't have to answer that.
你可以不回答
I think she already has.
她的表情已经回答了
Lana,
拉娜
I'm not a perfect mother. I can be...
我不是完美的母亲,可能过度保护
overprotective and sometimes overbearing, especially when it comes to women in my son's life.
有时过度专♥制♥,特别是有女人接近我儿子时
Mom?
妈妈?
I had nothing to do with getting the two of you together,
你俩恋爱的事我从没干涉过
as you can probably realize from my reaction to it.
看我对你的态度也会知道
And why my son feels the need to blame me
可为什么我儿子因为你
for meeting you...
来责怪我
is something you should be asking yourself.
你该好好问问自己
If you change your mind about the doctor, let me know.
如果愿意见医生了,通知我
Feel better?
感觉好点?
It won't work.
这样做没用的
The one that they made me at belle reve was special.
那个镯子很特别
It had to be able to release trace amounts of lead into my bloodstream to dampen my abilities.
能将铅融入我的血流才行
Remember?
记得不?
I guess it's the thought that counts.
要不然就没用了
That's a pretty ugly cut.
你做得好丑啊
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪?
I was wondering if you were ever gonna call me again. Why?
我在等你打给我,怎么了?
Lana's boyfriend was attacked.
拉娜的男友被袭击了
I was the one who saved him, and I found this in his car.
我救下了他,在他车里找到了这个
Okay, I didn't do it, clark.
不是我♥干♥的,克拉克
I don't know how that got there, but I...
我不知道我围巾怎么在那
it wasn't me.
但不是我
Alicia, you have to turn yourself in.
艾丽西亚,你必须自首
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
I want to.
我想的
I really do. But I need to stop who's doing this.
真的,但我需要阻止做这事的人
Okay, well, then find out who really did it.
那去找出真凶来啊
Everybody thinks it's you. Why, because of my powers?
人人都认为是你啊 为什么?就因为我的超能力吗?
Because I'm a freak?
就因为我是个怪人吗?
You know what, clark? Maybe if everybody knew your secret, you'd be a suspect, too.
你知道吗,克拉克? 如果大家都知道你的秘密,你也会成嫌疑犯的
No, alicia, this is not about your abilities.
不,艾丽西亚,不是因为能力怀疑你
That's really easy for you to say, clark.
你当然站着说话不腰疼,克拉克
Everybody thinks that you're normal.
大家都以为你是个普通人
How do you think your friends would react if they found out that you were exactly like me?
如果你朋友知道你和我一样 他们会怎么想?
We'll just go to the sheriff. We'll tell her what happened. We'll explain everything.
我们去和警长解释,我们告诉她真♥相♥ 我们一起告诉她一切
She'll understand, and it'll all work out.
她能理解的,然后就能解决了
Just explain it to her.
只是和她解释
All right, I'll go with you...
好,我跟你去
if you tell her about your powers, too.
只要你也告诉她你的超能力
I can't do that.
我不能
Why not, clark?
为什么,克拉克?
Don't you understand that...
你难道不懂…
once people know the truth about us, then they'll have to accept us for who we really are?
只要人们知道真♥相♥,就得接受真正的我们了吗?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry, too.
我一样很抱歉
Letting people know about us is the only way that we're ever gonna be free, clark.
让人们了解我们是自♥由♥的唯一出路,克拉克
Don't hate me for wanting that.
别为这个恨我
Goodbye, clark.
再见,克拉克
Alicia...
艾丽西亚
Mr. Kent, didn't see you there.
肯特先生,没注意到你来
Did you come to help your mother?
来帮老妈忙的吗?
Mmm, she has almost got that latte machine down.
她快用坏那台拿铁咖啡机了
No, sheriff, I came here to see you.
不,警长,我是来见你的
I found this in the car when jason was attacked.
杰森被袭击时我在他车里发现了这个
It belongs to alicia.
是艾丽西亚的围巾
You flip-flop more than a politician, mr. Kent.
你变脸比政客还快啊,肯特先生
So now you think your girlfriend's guilty, huh?
现在又认为你女友有罪,是吗?
Maybe.
也许
Well, I hate to disappoint you, mr. Kent,
抱歉让你失望了,肯特先生
but I've already been down that road.
但这事不是你想的那样
Despite your claim that miss baker was with you at the time of the first incident,
你声称第一起事件时,贝克小姐在你身边
I yanked her in for a little dog-and-pony.
我不太信,后来又找她去查问
The scarf may have been there, but your girlfriend wasn't.
围巾或许在那,但你女友不在
Alicia baker was locked in an interrogation room with me at the time the second victim was attacked.
第二次袭击时,艾丽西亚和我在一起
There's no way she could've done it.
不可能是她干的
"Can any cell hold her?"
"有任何监牢能困住她吗?"
Probably not.
也许没有
Alicia, what are you doing here?
艾丽西亚,你在这干嘛?
Chloe sullivan...
克罗伊·苏利文
ace reporter.
一流的记者
You write all these articles about the people you call "freaks",
写了那么多你称之为“怪胎”的文章
and you don't even realize that someone close to you is one of them.
竟然意识不到身边人也是其中之一
Why are you ignoring what's right in front of your face, chloe?
为什么忽视眼前的真♥相♥啊,克罗伊?
Don't you want to know the truth about clark kent?
难道你不想知道克拉克·肯特的真实身份?
Everyone knows you're crazy. Why should I believe you?
人人都知道你是疯子,我凭什么信你?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表