St. Moritz, Switzerland
圣莫里茨,瑞士
Who calls at 3 a. m.?
凌晨3点谁打电♥话♥来?
This had better be good. Lo, it's me.
最好是好事 路,是我
Lucy?
露西?
Where are you?
你在哪?
Good news big sis, I'm coming to see you the Day after tomorrow, don't worry about the airport alright, I'll grab a shuttle
好消息啊大姐,我后天去看你 不用接机,我下机后坐班车过去
Lucy, wait! Can't wait to see you, bye!
露西,等等! 等不及要见你,拜!
Hope you guys are hungry because there are plenty more where these came from.
希望你们饿了,因为我做了很多
Lois, you really didn't have to... Do all this.
路易斯,你真的用不着…做这么多
At least let me help. I should make some eggs.
至少让我帮帮忙吧,我煎点鸡蛋
Oh, no no, Mrs. Kent, you just sit down and relax.
哦,别别,肯特夫人,你就休息吧
Look here I am using your home as my own personal Motel 6, it's really the least I can do.
我祝你们家这么久了,怎么也得表示表示
Yeah well I'm not that hungry, so I'm going to have some OJ.
其实我不太饿,喝点橙汁就好了
Come on, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
别呀,早餐可是一天中最重要的一餐
Bacon?
要培根肉吗?
OK so I'm never going to make it to the Cordon Bleu, but I thought it would be less of a disaster than helping out on the farm.
好吧,既然我当不了大厨 出去帮你们干农活,造成的灾难应该会小点吧
Maybe ironing.
烫衣服也行
Lois what's going on?
路易斯,出什么事了?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You made us breakfast, you're offering to do chores...
你给我们做早餐,还要干别的活…
you want something.
你有目的啊
No, it's called being nice.
没有,我这叫友善待人
Yeah, well if you were any nicer we'd starve.
你再友善点,我们就饿死了
Clark.
克拉克
He's right, Mrs. Kent.
他说得对,肯特夫人
Look.
听着
See, you guys have been so good to me already...
你们已经对我够好了…
it's kind of hard to ask for yet another favor so... but...
我很不好意思开口请求别的帮助…
Lo? Anybody home?
路?有人在家吗?
Oh hi sweetie, what's your name?
嗨亲爱的,你叫什么名字?
Hi! Oh, I'm so happy to see you!
嗨! 太高兴见到你了!
Um, meet my sister Lucy, she was kind of hoping she could crash here for a couple of days.
这是我妹妹露西 她希望能在这打扰几天
I know it's last-minute but I had this school break... and I'm willing to sleep in the barn.
我知道太突然了,但我放假没处去 我睡谷仓也没问题的
Now that's okay, Lois can sleep in the barn.
不用的,让你姐睡谷仓
Nobody has to sleep out there. We'd love to have you Lucy.
没人需要睡谷仓 我们很愿意你来住,露西
You can stay in Lois's room. Look, we'll go up and get your things set up.
你跟路易斯一起睡就好 我们上楼给你安顿下东西
So Lucy, Lois has told us absolutely nothing about you.
露西,路易斯从没跟我们讲过你
There's not much to tell.
我也没多少好说的
Oh, please, let me gloat.
哦,得了,让我骄傲下吧
She is getting straight A's at one of the most prestigious prep schools in Europe,
她是欧洲着名大学的优等预备生
she is fluent in three languages, and she is fending off Ivy League colleges with a stick.
她精通三国语言 打曲棍球还击败过常春藤盟校
Wow, that's impressive. What happened to Lois?
哇,真厉害,那路易斯呢?
You're going to find that Clark's charm is an acquired taste, much like his sense of fashion.
克拉克的魅力是要慢慢品味的 就像他对时尚的品味一样
Well, thanks for letting me stay, I don't know how I'm going to repay you.
谢谢让我住下来,真不知怎么报答你们
Well, just tell me plenty of embarrassing stories about Lois.
给我讲很多路易斯的糗事就可以了
Funny guy.
真风趣啊
Well, I'm just going to go wash four time zones worth of airport connections...
我要去洗掉飞越四个时区的一路风尘了
Lucy?
露西?
Are you sure everything's OK?
你没别的事吗?
Now that I'm here with you, it's perfect.
跟你在一起,还能有什么别的事
You know you cheated on that last stretch, young lady. I had you beat.
最后冲刺的时候你作弊了 年轻的女士,其实是我赢了
Well I only offered you a kiss, didn't think you'd actually fall for it.
我只是吻你一下,没想到你真上当了
Oh my God.
哦天啊
Hold on.
别急
Is anything missing?
丢什么东西了?
I don't know.
不知道
My jewelry is still here.
我的首饰都没丢
My wallet is right where I left it.
钱包也没人动
Okay well if nothing valuable is missing then...
要是没偷值钱的东西…
The stone.
魔石
Who else could have known it was here?
还有谁能知道它在这?
I don't know. Well no one saw me take it in China.
不知道 在中国拿的时候没人看见
Maybe Lex or Lionel figured it out.
也许是莱克斯或莱诺发现了
Or Clark.
或是克拉克
You always said there was a side of him that you never really knew.
你也总说他有一面是你不了解的
I don't care who took this Jason.
我不在乎谁拿的,杰森
I don't care about these stones, I just want to forget they ever existed.
我不在乎这些魔石,我只想摆脱那件事
Lana, this isn't some bad dream that you can just blink away,
拉娜,那事不是你眨眼就能忘掉的恶梦
This is real life.
是现实存在的问题
We have to find that stone. No, we don't.
我们得找到那魔石 不,不要
Jason, our relationship has become more about chasing artifacts than it is about you and me.
杰森,我们的恋爱大部分都浪费在找石头上
And that isn't a relationship.
都不像是恋爱了
Remember when our biggest problem was trying to find a place to steal a kiss?
还记得只需要担心去哪儿偷偷接吻的日子吗?
Yeah, I usually preferred under the bleachers.
是啊,我通常喜欢跑去看台下吻
Well there is no reason why we can't go back to those days,
我们为什么不能回到那种日子呢
without worrying about break-ins and artifacts and the Luthors...
不再担心闯入者,手工魔石或者卢瑟家
And Clark Kent.
还有克拉克·肯特
You're right.
你说得对
Then whoever took the stone, they can just keep it...
不管是谁拿了,就让他留着吧…
and we'll just concentrate on the only thing that really matters...
我们只关心唯一重要的…
us.
我们的爱情
Hope you're thirsty.
希望你口渴了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Well I figured I'd help out and get the morning milk.
我发现我可以帮忙早起挤些牛奶
I spent last spring break on my friend's farm on the Swiss countryside.
上次放春假时 我在我朋友瑞士乡间的农场待过
Well you know you didn't really have to do that.
你用不着做这些的
I figured if I'm going to stay, I have to pull my own weight.
我觉得要是住在这,就得负些责任
Lois, did you hear that?
路易斯,听听人家怎么说的?
I'm sorry, did you say something?
对不起,刚才你在说话吗?
Go get changed, I'm going to work.
去换衣服,我要去工作
Since when did you work?
你什么时候有工作了?
Since today. I'm helping your mom out at the Talon. So Chloe is going to be your official Smallville tour guide,
今天,我要去塔龙帮你♥妈♥的♥忙 所以克罗伊会带你在斯摩维尔到处转转
not that there's much to see.
也没多少好看的
Oh I don't know, so far it looks pretty good.
不好说,到现在为止都还不错呢
Don't let all that flirting go to your head, she goes to an all girls school,
别因为她跟你打情骂俏就沾沾自喜 她上的是全女子学校
you're probably the first guy she's talked to in a couple of months.
你可能是她几个月来说过话的第一个男生
Lois, I don't want you to get the wrong idea, but ever since Lucy came to town, you've been grumpier than normal.
路易斯,我不想误会 但自从露西来,你脾气就变更差了
Are you not happy to see your sister?
你见到亲妹妹不高兴吗?
Of course I am. Look there's a thing with sisters, you can love them without liking them.
当然高兴,但是姐妹间的事很奇怪 你可以爱她们,但同时不喜欢她们
You don't like your own sister?
你不喜欢你亲妹妹?
More like she's not very crazy about me. And not that I blame her.
她也不是很喜欢我,但我不是在责怪她
Look, you might be a little rough around the edges, but as far as sisters go... Lucy could do a lot worse.
你们可能是有点小摩擦 但从姐妹的关系来看,露西其实不算差啊
Thanks for the ringing endorsement.
谢谢你的大力支持
When my mother died,
我母亲去世时
my dad had two girls he didn't know how to deal with, so he did what every good military leader would do,
我爸觉得一个人照顾不了俩孩子 就做了一个优秀的军事决定
he instituted a chain of command. And I reported to him...
他建立了一系列指挥系统 他直接管我…
Lucy reported to you.
露西由你来管
Yeah. Takes sibling rivalry to a whole new level.
把姐妹相争提高到了全新的程度
I had to make sure she had three square meals, got to school, did her homework...
我得保证她有正常吃饭,上学,做作业…
you became her mother.
好像你是她妈一样
Yeah except I was not prepared.
但是我也没经验啊
I used to give her advice like, "don't kiss a boy or you're going to get pregnant"
常跟她说些"接吻就会怀孕"的傻话
And yeah, they be she had a few more chores than most kids.
而且,确实她要做的家务比别家孩子更多
Is that why she decided to go to boarding school?
所以她决定去上寄宿学校?
Oh... unlike you your family, there was no discussion.
哦,跟你家不同,我家是没有讨论余地的
When the general gives an order, you are expected to carry it out.
将军下达命令,孩子就得照做
Sounds kind of harsh.
很严酷啊
Trust me, Lucy got the better end of the deal.
相信我,露西能上寄宿学校 其实是很幸运的
Don't get me wrong... she totally deserves it.
别误会,我理解,原因是她确实更优秀
I guess there was just a part of me that was always jealous that she got out and I didn't.
但我还是有点嫉妒为什么她能走而我不能
I gotta go to work.
我要去上班了
I hear your mother's a slave driver.
听说你妈很会压榨劳工的
I need a half-caff soy latte, no foam, no whip, and a blueberry muffin-top, hold the stem.
我要一杯半咖♥啡♥因♥拿铁,不加伴侣 还要个蓝莓松饼,保留果蒂
Whatever happened to regular old black coffee.
都没人喝正常的黑咖啡吗
Two Lanes under one roof, that's gotta be interesting.
两个莱恩在同一屋檐下,你们家肯定有趣了
I haven't had a hot shower in 2 days, the laundry machine is running nonstop,
我已经两天没轮上洗热水澡了 洗衣机也两天没停下来过
the phone line is consistently busy.
电♥话♥还总被占着
Now it's nice having them around. Kind of takes the loneliness out of the house.
有她们在很不错的 把家里的孤独带走了
Yeah, I always hated the sound of a quiet home.
是的,我很讨厌房♥子太安静
Whoa, is that Lois with a tray? Hey, cuz...
哇,那是路易斯在拿托盘吗?嘿,表姐
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表