最好的选择总是那样开始的
Do you believe in destiny?
你相信宿命吗?
I don't want to.
我不想信
But you can't escape it, can you,
但宿命无法逃脱,不是吗?
even if you don't know what it is yet?
即使还不知道那宿命是什么
Lana, what is it you're not telling me?
拉娜,你有什么没告诉我的?
Does it have something to do with this guy you met?
是跟你那个男友有关吗?
No, no. Um, no, it doesn't.
不,不,呃,不是的
But I'm sorry that you found out the way you did.
但我很抱歉让你这样知道这事
I should go.
我该走了
Well done, Lex.
干得好,莱克斯
But wasn't it you who warned me,
但之前不正是你警告我
don't wound what you cannot kill?
不要伤害杀不死的人吗?
Oh, and, dad...
哦,对了,爸…
I wouldn't have missed this for the world.
给我整个世界也换不走这一刻
Hi.
嗨
I'm freaking you out with the whole cary grant moment, aren't I?
太浪漫吓着你了,是不是?
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么?
Giving you time.
给你时间啊
They're beautiful.
好美
I, uh, found this.
我,呃,看到了这个
"Jason, I had to go back home. I wish I had time to explain. "
"杰森,我不得不回家,真对不起没时间解释"
So now you do.
现在有时间解释了啊
I'm sorry, Jason. I, uh...
对不起,杰森,我,阿…
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
It's okay.
没事的
It's all right.
没关系
You know, I kept trying to convince myself that this wasn't about me, but...
你知道,我一直尽量想说服自己 不是因为我的问题
you can't really put that in a note, can you?
那些写不进纸条里,是吗?
Wait.
等等
Jason, I'm not sorry to see you.
杰森,见到你我没有不高兴
You know, it's just...
你知道,只是…
you came all this way, and I just... I wish...
你这个样子,而我…我希望…
that I had a better explanation for you
自己能有更好的解释
For why you left Paris or why you left me?
解释你为什么离开巴黎 还是解释你为什么离开我?
You know how I feel about you.
你知道我对你的感觉
That hasn't changed.
那都没有改变
But I can't go back.
但是我不能回去
Lana, I didn't come here to get you.
拉娜,我不是来找你回去的
I came here to be with you.
我是来和你在一起的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表