I must say, it's quite an interesting challenge trying to...
我必须说,确实是个有趣的挑战,要…
Get the deep pockets to show up for a salad bar and ginger chicken.
让富翁们不嫌弃一顿沙拉和鸡肉 答应出席
Would it help if the head of Luthorcorp promised to make an appearance?
要是卢瑟集团的老板愿意出席 会有帮助吧?
Really.
真的
You'd do that?
你会出席?
Under one condition.
有一个条件
Oh.
噢
You hold the event on the top floor of Luthorcorp plaza in Metropolis.
你要在大都会卢瑟广场的顶楼举♥行♥
I'll even reach out to a few of those reluctant deep pockets.
我去帮你联♥系♥几个难搞的有钱人
That's very generous of you.
那真是太慷慨了
Oh, you must be rubbing off on me.
你肯定被我感动了吧
I admit, I had my doubts about the motives behind your sudden philanthropy,
我承认,对你的突然自新我有过怀疑
but I can see how much joy helping the less fortunate is bringing you.
但我看到了帮助不幸给你带来的快乐
Dad, I'm...
爸,我…
I'm proud of you.
为你感到骄傲
Thank you, Lex.
谢谢你,莱克斯
I'm truly grateful.
我真的很感激
For everything.
为所有的一切
Amazing work, isn't it?
很棒,是吧?
Hello, me.
哈啰,我
Meet the real you.
见识下真正的自己吧
Well, I can't have you running about, can I?
我不能让你乱跑,是吧?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Well, that's a question I've been struggling with for years.
这个问题我也挣扎了很多年
Hey, remember the last time we were in this room?
记得上次一起来这个房♥间吗?
Dad told us not to play down here, but I whispered in your ear to do it anyway?
老爸说不能在这玩,我却在你耳边说服你来
The door blew shut,
门被风刮上了
locking me in. No one could hear me.
把我锁在里面,没人听得到
You were so afraid.
你当时那么害怕
A scared,
恐惧
trembling child.
还在发抖
I hated you for that.
我讨厌你那么软弱
My god...
天哪…
You're me.
你就是我
No, Lex.
不,莱克斯
I'm much, much more.
我比你要强得多
The explosion in the lab...
实验室那场爆♥炸♥…
freed me from your weakness.
把我从你的软弱中解脱
At last, I can embrace my true destiny.
终于,我能拥抱我真正的命运
Yeah! Come on! Come on! You can do it!
对,加油!加油!你能做到的!
Stop me! Come on!
阻止我啊!加油!
You disappoint me.
你让我失望了
As always.
就像往常那样
If I'm such a letdown, why don't you just kill me?
如果我拖你后腿,你干嘛不杀了我?
Nothing would make me happier.
我实在太想那么做了
Unfortunately, I don't know what will happen to me if you die.
不幸的是,我还不知道你死了我会怎么样
Are we somehow still connected?
我们之间还有没有某种连接
Would I cease to exist... as you gasp your last breath?
你咽气后,我会不会也消失
I'm not keen on taking that chance.
我不能冒这么大险
You can't keep me locked down here forever.
你不能永远把我锁在这
Why?
为什么?
No one heard our screams when we were a child.
那次在这里,咱叫的那么大声都没人听见
No one will hear yours now.
现在也不会有人发现你的
Just like in that Dumas story.
就像大仲马小说里一样
It was always one of our favorites, wasn't it?
咱们最爱看那篇了,对吧?
King Louis XIV imprisons his twin brother in the bastille,
路易十四国王把双胞兄弟囚禁在城♥堡♥里
forcing him to live out his final days
强迫他活完终年
behind an iron mask.
终生带着铁面具
No.
不
See, most people think Louis did it to hide his brother's true identity, but...
看,大多数人以为路易国王 是想隐藏兄弟的真实身份,但…
We know better.
我们更了解
He did it because he couldn't stand looking at such a pale reflection of his own greatness.
他是因为不能忍♥受 看到另一张一样的面孔总那么软弱
Don't...
不要…
No! No!
不!不!
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘,嘘,嘘
It's good to be the king.
当国王的感觉真好
I guess it's up to me to show the world the real Lex Luthor.
将由我为世界展示真正的莱克斯·卢瑟
Chloe.
克罗伊
Hey.
嘿
It's about time... Pretty slow for the quarterback.
你该到了…你这四分卫这么慢
Ex-quarterback. What's so important?
是前四分卫,什么重要事?
Dr. Sinclair.
辛克莱博士
Did he say something about the explosion at Luthorcorp?
他谈过卢瑟公♥司♥爆♥炸♥的事了?
He couldn't.
他谈不了了
He's dead, Clark.
他死了,克拉克
What? What happened?
什么?出什么事了?
Cardiac arrest.
心搏骤停
In a guy with no history of heart problems.
一个没有心脏病史的人怎么会这样
Well, I'd better go tell Lex.
我最好去告诉莱克斯
He already knows, I think.
我想他已经知道了
I bumped into him coming out of Dr. Sinclair's room just before he died.
我去辛克莱博士病房♥时 正好碰到他出来,然后人就死了
When was this?
什么时候?
Right after you left for the lab.
你们刚离开后
Wha... Chloe, I was with Lex.
什…克罗伊,那时我一直跟莱克斯在一起
We went to the lab together.
我们一起去实验室的
Which would be about the same time I was talking to Lex outside Dr. Sinclair's room.
那我怎么会在辛克莱博士房♥间外 又碰到一个莱克斯?
Well, that's impossible.
不可能
Not in Smallville. You of all people should know that.
在斯摩维尔未必不可能 你最了解这点了
You know...
你知道…
Because of all the weird stuff you've seen.
因为你见过那么多怪事了
Well, there must be a way to figure out the timeline.
肯定有办法解释时间问题的
Yeah, there is. Smallville medical center has a surveillance system
确实有,斯摩维尔医疗中心有监视系统
which, as far as you know, I've never hacked into because that would be wrong.
你知道,不能说出去我黑进他们系统了 因为那是不应该的
It's just gonna take a while.
要花些时间才行
Call me if you find anything.
等你有发现了打给我
Lex.
莱克斯
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这?
I got a message on my cell that you wanted to see me.
我电♥话♥上有信息说你想见我
So you just let yourself in?
所以你就这样闯进来?
My bad.
我有错
Would you like me to go?
你要我离开吗?
No, no, uh, it's okay. You kinda just surprised me.
不,不,没关系 只是突然看见你让我很惊讶
I've been doing that to a lot of people.
我一直在让很多人惊讶
So what can I do for miss Lang this afternoon?
所以郎小姐找我到底有什么事?
I wanted to talk to you about Jason.
我想跟你谈谈杰森
Oh.
噢
Him.
他啊
I, uh, I really appreciate everything that you've already told me about Jason and his mom,
我,真的很感激你告诉我 杰森和他妈妈的事
but do you really think...
但你真的认为…
What I think, Lana,
我认为的,拉娜
is you deserve better.
是你值得有更好的
You deserve to be with someone who
你该拥有一个
recognizes how extraordinary you are.
真正明白你有多特殊的人
Lex, what are you doing?
莱克斯,你在做什么?
What I've always wanted to.
做我一直想做的
Well, I do like them feisty.
我就喜欢好强的
Get out of my apartment.
滚出我公♥寓♥
If that's how you want to play it.
要是你想这么玩的话
Oh, by the way, I'm closing the Talon.
对了,我要关掉塔龙
What?
什么?
You can't do that.
你不能那样做
Hmm... I think I can.
嗯…我好像能吧
Lex, this is my home. Where am I supposed to go?
莱克斯,我还住在这,你让我去哪儿?
That's really up to you, isn't it?
那要看你了,不是吗?
Lana, you could live like a queen by my side,
拉娜,你可以在我身边 过皇后一样的生活
or get tossed out with the rest of the garbage.
或者像垃圾一样被人抛弃
Why don't you think about it?
你为何不考虑一下?
I know I will.
换了我就会
Lex,
莱克斯
what's going on? What the hell are you doing?
发生什么事了?你在干吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表