You guys okay? You want a cracker to help you put down?
还行吗?是不是希望来个人搅局 你们就不用丢面子了
Com'on! Let's go! Let's go!
好了,来,走
Drink.
喝
Oh!
噢!
Now, do you believe me? This isn't suzy sorority you're playing with.
现在信了吧,你的对手 可不是一般的良家妇女
I've drunk vodka with russian generals, black and tans with british battalion troops...
我跟一群俄♥国♥将领、爱尔兰王室警卫队 还有英国骑兵营拼过伏特加…
stop talking.
少说话了
Start drinking.
喝酒吧你
What are you doing, man?
你在这干嘛,兄弟?
I'm drinking.
我在喝酒
We've got physicals coming up.
我们就要体♥检♥了
Ask me if I give a rat's ass.
我他妈的又不在乎
Stop stalling, and let's go. Drink up, or pay up.
别磨时间,赶紧 要么干杯,要么输钱
All right, let's get everybody out of here, all right?
好了,大家都走吧,行吗?
I got to wake up brutally early tomorrow. The recruit's coming.
我明天一大早就得起床,要迎接新生
Dude, you've had enough.
兄弟,喝得够多了
I'm not even tipsy.
我还一点都没醉呢
Come on, let's get you into bed.
好了,带你回去睡觉了
Deep breaths...
深呼吸…
fresh air. The world is not spinning.
新鲜空气,世界没有在乱转
Hey, wait up.
嘿,等等
Shouldn't you be in pink elephant land right about now?
你不是已经回摇篮里了吗?
I got another game for you.
我想跟你玩另一个游戏
Only this time, we both win.
咱俩都是赢家那种
Come on, give me some.
来吧,宝贝,给我…
I've got a game for you, football. It's called hide-and-go seek.
我也想跟你玩个游戏,橄榄球小子 游戏名叫“捉迷藏”
You go hide, and I'll count to a billion.
你去躲起来,我数到十亿就去找你
Ready, set, go.
准备好了?开始,快去
Aw, come on! Don't be like that!
哦,拜托!别这样!
You got a girlfriend, bonehead. Go bug her.
你有女朋友,笨蛋,烦她去吧
Come on!
来吧!
Now, don't you think hide-and-seek would've been a little more fun?
现在,你不觉得捉迷藏会更好玩吗?
That hurt.
好痛
Night-night, party boy.
晚安了,派对男孩
Go away.
走开
Please, god...
拜托,老天…
Whoever is pounding on a dorm room door at 7:00 in the morning...
早上七点就来敲门,真是…
lois lane?
路易斯·莱恩?
Do you mind not talking so loud?
别这么大声好吗
There's been a report that you had an altercation last night with dave cooper.
有人报告说你昨晚和戴夫·库珀有过争执
If "altercation" is defined as "jock attacks, and I knock the wind out of him," yeah, I confess.
如果"争执"的意思是"狠狠踢他",我承认
The boy is paralyzed. You're under arrest.
他全身瘫痪了,你被逮捕了
Smallville - Saison 4 Episode 13 "Recruit"
超人前传第四季第13集 新生
I realize I already gave you my blessing on this, clark, and I don't want to lie to you.
我知道我已经同意过了 但克拉克,我不想骗你
This whole thing makes me feel uneasy.
这整件事还是让我不放心
Dad, we've been watching met U. Football games since I can remember.
爸,从我有记忆起 我们就一起看大都会大学的球赛了
Now they're knocking on my door.
现在他们来敲响我的门
I know that, and I'm proud of you for it.
我知道,我很为你骄傲
Then why can't I have a shot at what every other high school kid dreams of?
那我为何不能试试 其他高中生都梦寐以求的机会呢?
Because you're not like every other high school kid, clark.
因为你跟其他高中生不一样,克拉克
On that field I am.
在球场上我跟谁都一样
I'm not even using my abilities... and I can be the new starting quarterback for the metropolis bulldogs.
我不需要使用超能力 就能胜任大都会猛犬队的第一四分卫
There's gonna be millions of eyes on you. You're gonna be under a magnifying glass.
球场有千百万眼睛盯着你 你会在放大镜下被观察的
I have pulled it off before.
我之前比赛做得很好啊
Clark,
克拉克
met U. Is not like smallville high.
大都会大学跟斯摩维尔高中不一样
It's a much bigger stage. There's gonna be much bigger problems.
那是个更大的舞台,问题更多更严重
You always told me not to walk away from something just because it's a challenge.
你一直教我不要在挑战面前畏缩的
Dad, I can do this.
爸,我行的
I know that you can handle it.
我知道你应付得来
I also know you'll behave yourself this weekend... stay clear of the beer kegs.
我也知道你这周末会好好表现 要离啤酒桶远点啊
Don't worry. Alcohol can't affect me, remember?
别担心,酒精对我没作用
That's not the point. You're still underage.
那不是重点,你还没到饮酒年龄
Look, son, I just don't want you to get booted out before you get in.
好了儿子,我是怕你表现不好球队不要你
All right? Okay.
好吗? 嗯
Now, there's one more thing.
还要跟你说
It's very important.
这非常重要
This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
这样的经历,一生仅次一次
Have a great time.
要好好体验
Clark kent...
克拉克·肯特
future met U. Hall of famer?
大都会大学未来的球星?
Hey.
嘿
What's the teflon tailback doing back in town?
什么风把你这钢铁后卫吹来了?
Hey, mr. Kent.
嘿,肯特先生
Coach calloway wanted to surprise clark,
卡勒威教练想给克拉克一个惊喜
send a local boy to pick him up.
派个同乡来接他
Well, it definitely worked. I would've never expected to see the bulldogs' all-time leading rusher in my barn.
的确又惊又喜,没想到猛犬队的进攻主将 会出现在我的谷仓里
Hey, I'm no different than you, clark. I'm just...
嘿,我跟你是一样的,克拉克
a farm boy who happens to be a decent football player.
我也是从农场男孩 变成了一个还算合格的球员
"Decent football player".
"还算合格的球员"
You're on your way to the nfl, and you're quite the legend at smallville high.
你已经快打进职业联盟了 简直是斯摩维尔高中的传奇人物
Yeah, well,your boy broke my record for single season T.D.S.
你儿子单季得分就破了我纪录了
Yeah...
是啊…
You got what it takes, clark.
你确实有实力,克拉克
You really think so?
你真这么想?
I know so.
这是事实
You got a heckuva ride a head of you, but the thing that's gonna keep you level-headed
你前程远大,但有件事你要记住
is remembering where you come from...
不能忘本…
like smallville high.
不能忘了斯摩维尔高中
You wanna go say hi to coach quigley?
要跟我去见奎格利教练吗?
Sure.
当然
He was no prince charming, but nobody deserves to have that happen to them.
他是不招人喜欢,但也没人希望他发生这种事
He can't even speak. I feel terrible.
他连话都说不出了,我觉得很难受
Lois, it doesn't take an M.D. to know that a kick to the gut is not gonna cause head-to-toe paralysis.
路易斯,不用查也知道 踢肚子不会造成全身瘫痪的
I hope the judge agrees. Otherwise, I'm gonna be the star of my very own woman in prison movie.
希望法官同意你的看法 不然我就只能进监狱逞英雄了
How did you post bail?
你怎么被保释的?
Four very good friends of mine... visa, mastercard, american express, and discover.
我的四个好朋友 维萨,万事达,运通和探索银行卡帮了我
Chloe, I didn't know where else to go.
克罗伊,我不知道还能去哪儿
And lucky for you,I'm on my way to met U. For my financial aid pitch.
正好我要去大都会大学申请助学贷款
Why don't we just, um,round-trip together, and we'll figure this thing out?
为何咱不一起走,然后解决这事呢?
Lois, I heard what happened.
路易斯,我听说了
I see news travels fast.
消息传播很快啊
The guy you put in the hospital
你打进医院那家伙
is geoff's roommate.
是杰夫的室友
Clark, I swear to god, all I did was knock the wind out of him. I couldn't have paralyzed him.
克拉克,我发誓只是狠狠踢了他一脚 那一脚不可能让他全身瘫痪的
You were drinking, right?
你喝酒了,对吧?
Those days are over. No more alcohol. And that includes cough syrup and rum cakes.
那是过去式了,我再也不要喝酒了 连感冒糖浆和朗姆酒蛋糕也不碰
Aspirin, anyone?
谁有阿司匹林?
"Torch" desk drawer on the left-hand side.
火炬报社办公桌,左手边的抽屉里有
Listen, chloe, I know that we were supposed to drive to met U. Today, but since geoff is here,
对了,克罗伊,我知道今天咱们要 开车去大都会大学的,但杰夫来了…
I understand. Star quarterback... you don't wanna ride with the common folk.
行,我理解,四分卫球星 当然不想跟平民一起上路了
You know it's not like that
你知道不是那样的
It's fine, clark.
没事,克拉克
Hey, uh, clark,
嘿,克拉克
I'm actually kind of surprised that you took the football route.
其实我有点惊讶你会去打球
Why?
为什么?
Well...
呃…
I don't know, it just seems like you have kind of an unfair advantage.
说不好,看起来你好像很占先天优势
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Well, you have all of these truly amazing talents,
你有那么多惊人的天赋
um, you know,on the field...
我是说,在赛场上…
well, you know, that's the way it is in sports. Some people are betterthan others.
你知道,运动就是这样 总会有人条件比其它人好
Right.
对啊
I guess I just don't understand as much as I thought I did.
我想我可能还不够理解吧
About football.
关于橄榄球不够理解
Chloe...
克罗伊…
let's go, C.K. The festivities are about to begin.
走吧,C.K.,欢迎会要开始了
I take it you've contemplated my job offer.
看来你考虑过我的提议了
It wasn't a hard decision to make.
这决定并不难
I forgot to mention, a company car is included as well as a generous expense account.
我忘了提起,除了丰厚酬劳外 还会给你配一部车
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表