It must've protected us from the debris.
因为这个才没受重伤吧
Good thing our ex-quarterback moves so fast.
很高兴你这前四分卫移♥动♥得很快
Yeah, well, not fast enough.
但还不够快
Clark,
克拉克
I can live with a couple of bruises, considering the alternative.
跟命比起来这点小伤不算什么
You're always there when I need you, Clark.
我需要的时候你总会在身边
I just hope, someday, I can do the same for you.
我只希望有一天,我也能同样帮你
Right now I just want to make sure you're safe.
现在我只想确保你安全
I can... I can stay with Lois at the military base.
我……可以跟路易斯一起待在军事基地
Perfect. Although,
很完美,虽然
getting between her and the general while they're trying to reconcile
搅合到她跟将军的矛盾期
might be just as dangerous.
可能有点危险
Watch out, okay?
当心点,好吗?
Lex can be devious enough. There's no telling what his evil twin is capable of.
莱克斯本身就够狡猾的 邪恶版的他不知会怎样难搞
I'll be on my cell.
我会开着电♥话♥
Okay. But if you see him, call me.
好吧,如果看见他,给我打电♥话♥
And be careful.
小心点
Lex really isn't himself.
莱克斯现在不是他自己了
He's more dangerous than we thought. Thanks, Lana.
他比我们想的还要危险,谢了,拉娜
Is that what you think of me, Clark?
你是那么想我的,克拉克?
I'm hurt.
我好伤心
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
Where's Lex?
真的莱克斯在哪儿?
He's standing right in front of you.
真的他就站在你面前啊
No, you're not him.
不,你不是
The real Lex would never try to kill me or Chloe.
真的莱克斯绝不会要杀我和克罗伊
Well, you're probably right.
你可能说得对
But he's thought about it.
但是他起码考虑过杀你们
All the times you've meddled in his plans... derailed his ambitions.
每次你们坏了他的计划,干扰他的雄心时
He's thought about killing all of you, just never had the guts to go through with it.
他都这样考虑过,只是不敢真去做罢了
What are you?
你到底是什么?
I was just about to ask you the same question.
你正要问你同样的问题
I dropped half the lab on you and miss Sullivan, and yet,
我把半个实验室砸在你和苏利文小姐头上
here you stand.
可你仍能站在这
I was lucky.
我运气好
Don't be modest, Clark. We both know you're much more than that.
别谦虚了,克拉克 我们都知道你不只是运气好
It all makes sense now.
现在全明白了
That first day on the bridge when we met...
第一天在桥上相遇时
How you were able to save me when my car went into the river.
我的车冲下河里你是怎么救我的
All of the other miraculous times you appeared
所有你显得不可思议的情况
in just the right place at just the right moment...
总能赶上对的时间地点
Almost as if you possessed powers and abilities beyond those of mortal men.
你几乎像是拥有超越凡人的力量和能力
You've lied to me for years, Clark.
你骗了我很多年,克拉克
But now I know your secret.
但我现在知道你秘密了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't!
少来!
I saw you after the explosion.
爆♥炸♥后我看见过你
You lifted a half a ton of concrete like it was nothing.
你举起半吨♥的水泥像没事一样
I should've figured it out a long time ago.
我很久之前就该发现的
All the pieces were there. I was just...
线索都在那,我只是…
Blinded by friendship.
被友谊蒙蔽了双眼
A factor that's been removed from the equation.
就像是方程式里少了一个要素
Whatever you are,
不管你是什么
whatever you're planning, I'm gonna stop you.
不管你要计划什么,我都会阻止你
No, you aren't.
不,你不会
You're gonna join me.
你要加入我
What?
什么?
Think about it, Clark.
想想吧,克拉克
My intellect, your powers.
我的智慧加上你的力量
Together, we could rule this world.
我们一起,就能统治这个世界
We'll walk as gods among men.
我们会成为神一样的人物
You're not a god. I'm not even sure you're human.
你不是神,我甚至不确定你是不是人
Are you?
那你是人?
Is the real Lex still alive?
真的莱克斯还活着吗?
Oh... You don't get it, do you?
不,你就是不懂是吗?
I am the real Lex!
我才是真正的莱克斯!
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗?
Sort of.
算是吧
I mean, I couldn't really be sure what would happen to me if I killed him, so...
我不确定要是杀了他我会怎样,所以…
I tucked him away where I can keep an eye on him.
我把他绑在我能监视的地方了
Maybe torture him a little when I'm feeling blue.
可能心情不好时就去折磨他一下
Where is he?
他在哪?
Where is he?
他在哪?
What's the matter, Clark?
怎么了,克拉克?
You look a little sick.
你看起来不太舒服
Just like in the lab when you were with the other me...
就像你跟另一个我在实验室时
When he opened the safe door and exposed you to the...
他打开安全门,让你接触到了
Meteor rock.
陨石辐射时一样
Every man has a weakness, Clark...
谁都有弱点,克拉克
no matter how superhuman he may be.
不管他有多超人
I've embraced my destiny.
我拥抱了我的命运
Now embrace yours.
你也该拥抱你的
We could forge a new future together.
我们可以一起打造新的未来
I'll never join you.
我不会加入你的
Yes, you will.
是,你会的
Or everyone you love will suffer!
不然你关心的所有人都要受苦
Clark!
克拉克!
Mom!
妈!
Son!
儿子!
Dad!
爸!
My god, Clark!
天哪,克拉克!
You're bleeding!
你在流血
I'm guessing that doesn't happen very often.
听起来他不常流血吧
Lex...
莱克斯
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I gotta hand it to you guys.
我把机会给你们
I mean, keeping something like this a secret
隐藏这样的秘密
must've required an impressive ability to obscure the truth.
肯定需要有极强的掩盖能力
Maybe the Kents and Luthors have something in common after all.
也许肯特家和卢瑟家到底还是有共同之处的
Yeah...
没错
I know about the green meteor rock
我知道绿色陨石的作用
and Clark's unique gifts.
也知道克拉克的独特天赋
What do you want?
你想要什么?
The world, Mrs. Kent.
整个世界,肯特夫人
And your son is gonna help me bring it to its knees.
你儿子要帮我得到它
Now talk some sense into him before something unfortunate happens!
快劝劝他吧,免得我做出什么不幸的事来
Like that.
就像这样
Dad?
爸?
You were right about me all along, Mr. Kent.
你对我的意见一直是对的,肯特先生
I am the villain of this story.
我是这故事里的头号♥恶棍
Two Lexes?
有两个莱克斯?
How the hell did that happen?
那到底是怎么发生的?
There was an accident at Luthorcorp, and I think that Lex was affected...
卢瑟公♥司♥出了点意外,我觉得莱克斯是被…
By black kryptonite.
黑色氪石影响了
How did Lex get a hold of black kryptonite?
莱克斯怎么得到黑色氪石的?
Well, I don't he knows anythingabout the black K. I think he accidentally created it
他应该不知道黑氪的事,只是意外制♥造♥出
when he was experimenting with the meteor rocks.
他当时在拿陨石做实验
But that's how I can put the two Lexes back together.
靠那个我也能把两个莱克斯合并回去
How?
怎么做?
The duplicate Lex in the barn... He said he was keeping the real Lex alive...
谷仓里那个分♥裂♥莱克斯说,他让真莱克斯活着…
Somewhere close to keep him safe... And if I can find him...
把他关在比较近的安全的地方,如果我能找到他…
Clark!
克拉克!
Lex.
莱克斯
Clark...
克拉克…
Don't try to talk.
别说话了
Get out.
你快走
No, you're gonna be okay, all right?
不,你会没事的,好吗?
Get out.
你快走
The hero comes to the rescue.
英雄来救人了
How predictable is that?
真是不好预料啊
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表