This stops now!
现在就了结这一切!
Alicia.
艾丽西亚
We should really get to a hospital, don't you think?
咱们还是抓紧去医院吧,你觉得呢?
Alicia, why'd you do that? You know I could've caught that bullet.
艾丽西亚,你为什么要这样? 你知道我能抓住子弹的
Because I promised you that I'd always protect your secret.
因为我发誓要保护你的秘密的
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Like I just teleported in front of a bullet.
好像刚刚瞬移接了颗子弹一样
The doctor said you could be released today. You might want to hold the jokes until then.
医生说你今天可以出院了 等出院了再开玩笑吧
What happened to Dr. Mcbride?
麦克布莱德医生怎么样了?
They're holding him for observation at belle reve for trying to kill one of his patients.
由于企图谋杀病人 他被关在贝尔里夫观察
I'm so sorry about what I did to you, Clark.
对于我的所作所为,我很抱歉,克拉克
I guess...
我想…
I just didn't want to lose the one good thing in my life.
对于生命中唯一的美好事物 我只是不愿放手
I'm not so sure that drugging me was the best way to preserve the relationship.
给我下迷♥药♥可不是给爱情保鲜的好办法
I wanted you with or without that rock.
就算没有氪石,我那时也想和你在一起的
Past tense noted.
你用了过去时
Get some rest, okay?
好好休息,好吗?
Clark?
克拉克?
I really am sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You know that, right?
你明白吗?
Yeah, I know.
是的,我明白
Oh. A warm fire on a cold night.
寒夜中的温暖炉火
There's nothing like it, is there?
没有比这更美好的了,对吧?
Thanks for coming by, dad.
谢谢你来,爸
I know how busy you are with saving the world.
我知道你忙着拯救世界呢
I was, uh, hoping that your call was an olive branch, that we could
我还期待你给我电♥话♥是为了和解
reconcile, but obviously, I was wrong.
显然我想错了
Where are you going, dad?
你去哪,爸?
Back to the motel out by the interstate?
回州际公路的汽车旅馆?
Or, hey,
嘿
it's almost dinner time.
差不多该吃晚饭了
You might still be able to make it to the mission for your evening bowl of soup.
或许你还能赶上喝一碗汤
They also serve a surprisingly tasty salisbury steak.
他们家做的牛排也挺美味
You know, I gotto hand it to you, dad. When you throw yourself into a role,
我得赞扬你这点,当你假扮某个角色的时候
you really commit.
扮得还挺卖♥♥力的
This is not an act, Lex.
我不是在假扮,莱克斯
You should know thatby now. You've been having me
你现在该明白了 自从我被释放以来
followed since I was released.
你一直在派人跟踪我
Which you knew I would.
你早就料到了
I'm not playing some elaborate game, Lex. This is my life now.
我没有在耍心机,莱克斯 我在过我的生活
You've stripped me of every penny I once had, and I'm making the best of it.
你把我的钱都拿走了,我在尽力适应
And you're right. It's, uh,
而且你说对了
it's about time for my evening bowl of soup.
现在是时候喝一碗汤了
Dad...
爸…
you can stay in the guesthouse.
你可以住客房♥
Thanks.
谢谢
It'd be much easier keeping an eye on me.
这样你监视我更方便了
Good night, dad.
晚安,老爸
Is dad still upset?
老爸还生气呢?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
How about you?
那你呢?
I'm upset.
我也一样
More than that, I'm disappointed.
而且我更失望
I was onred kryptonite, mom.
我当时被红氪石影响了,妈妈
My god, you ran off with a girl you barely know and got married.
老天,你和还不了解的女孩私奔去结婚了
It wasn't legal. That's not even the point.
那个没有法律效力 这不是重点
Marriage is sacred, Clark. It's about two people who trust each other
婚姻是神圣的,克拉克 婚姻建立在互相信任的基础上
and are willing to go through life together, no matter how difficult it gets. I thought we had taught you that.
两个人要共同面对人生,克服艰难险阻 我以为我们教过你这些了
You're an amazing young man, Clark.
你是个了不起的小伙子,克拉克
You make life and death decisions every day.
每天都要做出性命攸关的决定
But then you turn around and... and you do this. Why did you do it?
但是你忽然就摇身一变… 做了这种不靠谱的事,为什么会这样?
Mom, there's a part of me
妈妈,和艾丽西亚在一起的时候
that never feels freer than when I'm with Alicia.
我内心的一部分感到前所未有的自♥由♥
She makes me feel normal and special at the same time.
她令我觉得自己既正常又特别
I know how badly you want to be with somebody. I want that for you, too.
我明白你有多渴望恋爱 我也希望你实现愿望
I guess...
我觉得…
I just expected you to use better judgement.
我只是期望你的判断力更好一点
I guess I know why you're alone.
我猜到你为什么一个人了
Hey.
嘿
Alicia.
艾丽西亚
I see you're wearing the lead bracelet again.
你又戴上铅手镯了
Yeah. It keeps me grounded.
是的,能限制我老实点
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you.
无论如何,我想要来谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么?
For helping me be a better person.
帮助我成为一个更好的人
I have faith in you.
我对你有信心
Look, I know that we can never be together after what I did.
我知道我做过这种事之后 我们不可能在一起了
But it doesn't change how I feel.
但是我对你的感觉不会变
And I just wanted you to know that,
我只希望你知道
for as long as I live, I'm never going to reveal your secret.
只要我活着,永远都不会泄露你的秘密
I love you... That's all.
我爱你…就这样
Alicia, wait.
艾丽西亚,等等
Wait.
等等
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表